• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Contradicting "messengers"

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humanity ignore father mother first life were mutual equal.

Life is now whilst living heavenly recorded by the human caused transmitted sciences. Very ancient.

Recording of voice image of biology.

Carbon status of once body bio used living microbes by our own body cells healthier gone. Water owning all micro life in masses...then saved waters life being destroyed. Recording encoded state.

How humans recorded voice image of bio life came about.

Their bio form life alive are now dusts. Man's teaching theist warning origin biology is now only dusts.

Life is human babies as human creator. Told exact. By sexual conception only.

Father mother are our memories. Virtually we relive a New life experience as first human parents as baby adults.

Their memory is now in heavens causes.

So father's human memory said he came from the eternal. Humans life does not end in the eternal. It came out once only.

Our bio life ends decayed as dusts.

As living men use father's memory. It's A human only. Heavens memory plus your living memory your own now.

God in clouds mass is a scientific caused image in clouds. About man. Not anything to do with human life.

History cloud from earths volcanic to immaculate stretch in space. Then sun removed history of spaces created form...sacrificed the immaculate to then cause clouds again.

Is a teaching human science man a baby to adult designed machines. Caused the effect. Is science terms not human terms.

Man in bible discussed various terminologies not all about humans spiritual life.

Why Jesus wasn't accepted as ultimate truth as old man of science causes already had his life image with animals in the clouds.

Clouds a state only owned by heavens mass as the body type.

Gods clouds once O by value O owned no images.

Satan cloud images was caused by end of all life on earth origin earth. Memory recorded visionary advices. Why men after ice age knew science caused a giant attack. Why only giant life cells existed after cooling.

Little cells don't exist in giant signals only giant bodies had.

Theists today think dinosaur earth life in thesis as they wants all the giant mass reactions also. Heavens involved terms.

So Baha'i teach only god owns the notified shrinking cooling in heavens above. Not science.

Their teachings never science but scientific notified causes effects.

Why satanist clauses aren't used.

Because they weren't using science clauses occult scientists hence thought it occult advice of higher gains for occultism. Don't theory truth.

Truth in a thesis tells you why thesis of men are incorrect. You don't theory to be incorrect as you theory to get evil power above.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
No, I am not saying that. Truth about the afterlife does not change over time. What is true is true.

As a psychic medium, I believe that unless a religious person is a spiritualist, they do not know the actual truth about the afterlife, and this is especially true of devout Christians, in my opinion. Based on my personal experiences as a medium, I believe the Bible's claims about the afterlife are highly inaccurate. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose to mislead Christians and other Abrahamic theists or not, though. However, I believe that many religious people, particularly Christians, will be taken aback and saddened when they die and face an afterlife they didn't expect. I've told you about my experiences with spirits who were confused about being earthbound.

I do not believe that reincarnation, as it is commonly believed, was ever true, and there is no reason to believe it was.

I believe in reincarnation, but I'm not sure if it will occur as commonly believed.

9 Amazing Reincarnation Stories From Children

Tales Told by Children Remembering Their Past Lives

Reincarnation Stories: Children Who Remember Their Past Lives

5 Mysterious Cases of Children Who Claimed to Remember Their Past Lives

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
As a psychic medium, I believe that unless a religious person is a spiritualist, they do not know the actual truth about the afterlife, and this is especially true of devout Christians, in my opinion.
I think the spiritualists know best what the afterlife will be like because they are getting their information straight from departed spirits who reside in the spiritual world. That trumps religious scriptures which are all very vague. The fact that the Baha'i Faith beliefs about the afterlife concur with what spiritualists come through with is just further confirmation to me that the Baha'i Faith is the truth from God.
I believe in reincarnation, but I'm not sure if it will occur as commonly believed.
The book The Afterlife Revealed has a short section on reincarnation, and in brief it says that it is not a reality as it is commonly believed. Maybe I will type that up later and post it if you want to see it, it is very interesting.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I think the spiritualists know best what the afterlife will be like because they are getting their information straight from departed spirits who reside in the spiritual world. That trumps religious scriptures which are all very vague. The fact that the Baha'i Faith beliefs about the afterlife concur with what spiritualists come through with is just further confirmation to me that the Baha'i Faith is the truth from God.

I am glad that your Baha'i beliefs give you reassurance and comfort, my friend.

The book The Afterlife Revealed has a short section on reincarnation, and in brief it says that it is not a reality as it is commonly believed. Maybe I will type that up later and post it if you want to see it, it is very interesting.

I just wanted to let you know that I ordered the book on eBay a few minutes ago and that it should arrive around January 30th. To be honest, I'm eager to read it and see how similar it is to my personal experiences as a medium. I'll let you know when it is delivered.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
To be honest, I'm eager to read it and see how similar it is to my personal experiences as a medium.
I am looking forward to hearing about that.

BTW, I sent my might-be boyfriend a copy of chapters 4-9, which I copied from the book and made into a pdf. He believes in God but kind of a skeptic about the afterlife and paranormal things. He was not convinced that my TV experience was paranormal, he thought it had to be something wrong with the TV. He called and left me a message that he wants to discuss the book on Saturday. I can hardly wait to see what he thinks.

Brian2

Veteran Member
As a psychic medium, I believe that unless a religious person is a spiritualist, they do not know the actual truth about the afterlife, and this is especially true of devout Christians, in my opinion. Based on my personal experiences as a medium, I believe the Bible's claims about the afterlife are highly inaccurate. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose to mislead Christians and other Abrahamic theists or not, though. However, I believe that many religious people, particularly Christians, will be taken aback and saddened when they die and face an afterlife they didn't expect. I've told you about my experiences with spirits who were confused about being earthbound.

9 Amazing Reincarnation Stories From Children

Tales Told by Children Remembering Their Past Lives

Reincarnation Stories: Children Who Remember Their Past Lives

5 Mysterious Cases of Children Who Claimed to Remember Their Past Lives

To most Christians it is spirualists who are misled by spirits.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As an everyday human given religious experience. And then allowed self research. I did. I read others experiences knowing it's only their experience.

Humans by consensus gather consensus. Experiences.

You then make choices based on the consensus.

So obviously in the past lots of humans life changed. Just as we see today. A huge population of self experiences.

Lots of humans suffered stigmata in body types forms. Not just one man.

It was never just one only humans experience ever.

The defined human purpose was one purpose legal. Based on one human teaching. New teachings. One...legal proceedings for all.

Therefore interpretation is challenged as it should.

To challenge a teaching is welcomed. As you can't just give all advice needed.

So we explain it as being taught.

We explain it as self development.

The medium is our heavens

The title mass is with variations of causes existing within. Not one.

The heavens hence can cause lots of variable experiences.

Natural fact of it.

What I learnt as just a woman.

Men already failed spirituality. By not teaching about father. And also self Idolating as baby human.

That women were not given equal rights with a man as a human. As his superiority he says is his being man. And also God.

My mother was as spiritually mutual and equal to our father.

She showed me her spiritual loving innocence. So you can't tell me I'm wrong. I've heard it felt it seen it lived it.

Experience.

Brian2

Veteran Member
As an everyday human given religious experience. And then allowed self research. I did. I read others experiences knowing it's only their experience.

Humans by consensus gather consensus. Experiences.

You then make choices based on the consensus.

So obviously in the past lots of humans life changed. Just as we see today. A huge population of self experiences.

Lots of humans suffered stigmata in body types forms. Not just one man.

It was never just one only humans experience ever.

The defined human purpose was one purpose legal. Based on one human teaching. New teachings. One...legal proceedings for all.

Therefore interpretation is challenged as it should.

To challenge a teaching is welcomed. As you can't just give all advice needed.

So we explain it as being taught.

We explain it as self development.

The medium is our heavens

The title mass is with variations of causes existing within. Not one.

The heavens hence can cause lots of variable experiences.

Natural fact of it.

What I learnt as just a woman.

Men already failed spirituality. By not teaching about father. And also self Idolating as baby human.

That women were not given equal rights with a man as a human. As his superiority he says is his being man. And also God.

My mother was as spiritually mutual and equal to our father.

She showed me her spiritual loving innocence. So you can't tell me I'm wrong. I've heard it felt it seen it lived it.

Experience.

We are not all right. Demon spirits deceive according to my beliefs.
And yes we can experience things and believe they are what that are not.

Muffled

Jesus in me
@ Baha'i faith
Your messengers contradict each other. I've yet to see an satisfactory answer to this problem.

The "messengers" are supposedly emanations of God. But they disagree with each other.

Let's start off simply.

Krishna teaches reincarnation. Muhammad does not.

How do you explain this?

Contradicting messages means that some messengers have to be wrong. And well if they're wrong, then they can't really be emanations of God, can they?

I joined this site a religious syncretist, but as I investigated the varying faiths further, I realized it required helluva mental gymnastics to synthesize them.

Let's see you do the splits :)

I believe Krishna was only partially right about re-incarnation since he came from a Hindu background and He also contradicts God by saying that animals can have re-incarnated souls. As far as I know Mohammed did not say anything against re-incarnation but the
Baháʼu'lláh did. Christian orthodoxy tends to speak against re-incarnation but Jesus states it as fact.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Well, as we just learned in the post I just responded to above this one, since neither Krishna nor Jesus themselves wrote scripture, we can't trust that they actually believed what is said they taught anyway.

Of course, this creates one hell of a problem in calling them Messengers, doesn't it? What message?? We don't have anything from them we can trust because they didn't personally write it. May as well just chuck them in the trash can and write them off as Messengers. ;)

I believe we can trust God to have made sure the words of Jesus reflect what God says is true.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I am looking forward to hearing about that.

BTW, I sent my might-be boyfriend a copy of chapters 4-9, which I copied from the book and made into a pdf. He believes in God but kind of a skeptic about the afterlife and paranormal things. He was not convinced that my TV experience was paranormal, he thought it had to be something wrong with the TV. He called and left me a message that he wants to discuss the book on Saturday. I can hardly wait to see what he thinks.

I think that it would be interesting to find out what he thinks about the content of the book.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Yes indeed both men and women are equal in the sight of God.

It is greedy men, self absorbed, that have suppressed women. It is now the time for the equality of women and men.

Regards Tony

PearlSeeker

There is more than one way to progress. Coming back to earth and having to live another life, perhaps over and over, makes absolutely no sense at all. If we did not get it right the first time, why should we get another chance? If we did something wrong, why should we be punished by having to come back to earth and live in another body that isn't even our own?
Have you ever seen the movie The Groundhog Day?

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
Krishna teaches reincarnation. Muhammad does not.

How do you explain this?
Obviously one of them is wrong. The problem is none of the messengers from God are perfect. Muhammad (pbuh) depended on the information whispered to him by an Angel (at least that is the claim). The Angel may not have told him anything about reincarnation or may have made some reference that Muhammad misunderstood. Similarly, Krishna may have depended on traditional Hindu beliefs regarding reincarnation.

We will know the truth when the next Avatar/Messenger comes and we can ask him in person.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We are not all right. Demon spirits deceive according to my beliefs.
And yes we can experience things and believe they are what that are not.
Man knew there is no reality demon spirit.

As man could attack remove nothing's law coldest history himself then do a conversion. Space owned why materialism existed.

Cooling God went one way only in law O spin G to O core heat DD cooling GD soon he says equated O.

You had to say. G spin cannot exist by itself. O mass the body in law did before G the spin.

Now as men lost their intelligent self in conscious awareness the Hebrew version said GD. My teaching causes no argument.

As GOOD gave men of science in theisms the wrong impression.

As if O was separate by another O. The body one.

Realisations always updates men's life as we are continually evolving regaining aware spirituality.

As many years ago if I said you did women an injustice I would be very badly interacted with.

Therefore if you conjured AI it's not reality as never had it manifested naturally. With GOD or GD.

Men produce non natural substances by controlling by machines pressures substances.

Not spaces law natural history.

Why learned humans never researched evil nor believed in it as we abided natural laws.

As the sun removed Gods origin form to dusts it's not spaces law origin. What infinity allowed by expansive cold space pressures to exist first.

Why mother in science infinite nothing womb was holiest and never deny that fact.

Was the exact scientists teaching. Don't believe in the sun in law the most un holiest terms as the known destroyer of biology.

Science today say I experiement to be proven right by machine. Machines already proved you wrong.as you are biological dominion. So men say I'm never wrong.

Machine in science knowingly overheats. He had to contrive how to keep it cooled fully aware machines blew up.

As cold space metal law is exact a God body.

What men lying means. Man never owned laws.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
You may want to tag the individual Baha'is to get their attention on this, @Xavier Graham .

It's a great question, I asked it myself. Didn't get a straight answer, did a bunch of reading, and eventually got the answer. But I had to work for it.

Thanks dybmh. Yes it’s a question that Baha’u’llah answers in His Book of Certitude.

He states Each Messenger is entrusted with a specific mission and that in each age teachings and laws are revealed suited to that time and the capacity of the people.

He states that there is no contradiction between Their Teachings and that the seeming contradictions arise from the conflicting interpretations of Their followers.