• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Consciousness is all there is

BlueSky95

So because the purple nebula, which was also you, told you (so, you told yourself..?) that you are everywhere and everything is an expression of you, you...believe the purple nebula/yourself?

You recognize how that sounds, right?

You can not understand, you just can't, you miss the knowing and talking about something that in this case, you never experienced, can't be a real talk, but a poor attempt of the ego to bring itself in the spotlight.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
You can not understand, you just can't, you miss the knowing and talking about something that in this case, you never experienced, can't be a real talk, but a poor attempt of the ego to bring itself in the spotlight.

I can never know exactly what your experiences have been like, that's true. And you can never know what my experiences have been like. So we're even there. I can compare your experiences to mine, as well as the experiences of many other people, and come to a reasonable conclusion about them. The question is, why should we believe that what the purple nebula said is actually true?

BlueSky95

When you let fully go, your experience will be tenfold and wisdom will raise

I am afraid to fully let go, it feels like dying.. and it is a death, the death of the old. I've made some steps forward and many back, every time I move more in that direction I ran in the opposite direction.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am afraid to fully let go, it feels like dying.. and it is a death, the death of the old. I've made some steps forward and many back, every time I move more in that direction I ran in the opposite direction.
Just let it it happen naturally, no need to force it :) when you are spiritually ready you know. The fear is in it self an attachment:)

BlueSky95

I can never know exactly what your experiences have been like, that's true. And you can never know what my experiences have been like. So we're even there. I can compare your experiences to mine, as well as the experiences of many other people, and come to a reasonable conclusion about them. The question is, why should we believe that what the purple nebula said is actually true?

We are talking about an NDE, which is something beyond what you can call "normal experiences".

It's the message that has been said thousands of years ago and it is repeated on and on, unity, unity and love... That was the short story, the actual story is longer, I was given all the knowledge that will ever be, I became one with all things and all people, I was all people, I was the one who lived your life, the life of a rich man, the life of a poor man, the life of a king, the life of a slave, the life of a criminal, the life of a hero, I was the sick and the healthy, the blind and the deaf, I was all people, man and woman, I was in all things, I saw how everything happens based on a divine plan, how everything is perfect, just perfect, of course, here, makes no sense because to us it does not seem that the world is perfect as we understand perfection. I felt in the core of my being that we never left Home, Heaven, this is where Heaven is, we never left it. The love I felt... there are no words to describe that love....

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
We are talking about an NDE, which is something beyond what you can call "normal experiences".

It's the message that has been said thousands of years ago and it is repeated on and on, unity, unity and love... That was the short story, the actual story is longer, I was given all the knowledge that will ever be, I became one with all things and all people, I was all people, I was the one who lived your life, the life of a rich man, the life of a poor man, the life of a king, the life of a slave, the life of a criminal, the life of a hero, I was the sick and the healthy, the blind and the deaf, I was all people, man and woman, I was in all things, I saw how everything happens based on a divine plan, how everything is perfect, just perfect, of course, here, makes no sense because to us it does not seem that the world is perfect as we understand perfection. I felt in the core of my being that we never left Home, Heaven, this is where Heaven is, we never left it. The love I felt... there are no words to describe that love....

Oh really, you were given all knowledge that will ever be?

What was my best friend's name in 6th grade?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This is what I do, every spiritual experience that I had came from nowhere in the most unexpected moment. What about you? :)
It happend only a few days ago that self disappeard, in this forum the self was known as Amanaki. This identity does no longer exist.
It started with a conversion to Islam where more then 20 years as spiritual practice suddenly was answered in the Qur'an.
The "prosess happen during 3 weeks of an "awakening"where Amanaki had many question answered. There was "feeling" from fear to trully nothingness.

It is a lot more behind it, so you can ask in PM if you wish :)

BlueSky95

It happend only a few days ago that self disappeard, in this forum the self was known as Amanaki. This identity does no longer exist.
It started with a conversion to Islam where more then 20 years as spiritual practice suddenly was answered in the Qur'an.
The "prosess happen during 3 weeks of an "awakening"where Amanaki had many question answered. There was "feeling" from fear to trully nothingness.

It is a lot more behind it, so you can ask in PM if you wish :)

Have you awaken to your inner Self, the Atman in hinduism? I experienced something like this, one of the most incredible experiences I ever had.

Here we differ, I am not into religion, though I am very much inspired by the Christ, his life and his teachings. I only say the truth, to me, the muslim religion does not offer no spiritual evolution, maybe an devolution.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't remember a single thing :D The world would have fallen apart with me having absolute knowledge.:eek:

If you can't remember a single thing, how do you know you were given all knowledge?

Answer: you don't. Thanks for playing. You don't know my experiences any more than I know yours.

So again, why should we believe that what the purple nebula said was actually true?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Have you awaken to your inner Self, the Atman in hinduism? I experienced something like this, one of the most incredible experiences I ever had.

Here we differ, I am not into religion, though I am very much inspired by the Christ, his life and his teachings.
Letting go of self is in it self not a full awakening, so the answer is no :) letting go of self is only one step, the highest wisdom has not yet been realized :)

QuestioningMind

I was sure you are going to say this, there's no negative and no positive, it's just what it is, there's no real evidence that this "human consciousness" can not go on after death. Those who had an NDE know better. I know about hallucinations, they are part of this consciousness field, you are just not going too deep, from my research, you have to "raise your awareness", basically to become more and more aware of the unity of all things, to go further or... have an NDE but this not a real option. You are stuck at the mental level, I've been there many times, people also have lucid dreams, including me.

Of course there's a difference between a positive claim and a negative claim. If I state that there are shape shifting aliens from Mars who are impersonating human beings here on earth, me claiming that you can't prove that there are not such aliens on Earth does not constitute a valid argument for my claim.

And I really don't care if you had your hallucinations while in a near death state or not. There's absolutely no reason to believe that what you experienced during your hallucination is any more valid that any other hallucinated experience. Hallucinations are by definition unreliable for determining reality. You claiming that this was some kind of a 'special' hallucination that somehow IS a reliable means of determining reality is just plain silly.

BlueSky95

If you can't remember a single thing, how do you know you were given all knowledge?

Answer: you don't. Thanks for playing. You don't know my experiences any more than I know yours.

So again, why should we believe that what the purple nebula said was actually true?

Your opinion, thank you.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
This non-dual (God and creation are not-two) thinking is right in line with the Advaita Vedanta (Hindu) philosophy I ascribe to.

When we die, we return to this field of consciousness and awaken to the fact that we are one with God, that we are God, that we never left our Home, that we were and we are at Home.
I understand this but would add it takes multiple lives (reincarnation) and spirit world experiences to make that full awakening.

BlueSky95

This non-dual (God and creation are not-two) thinking is right in line with the Advaita Vedanta (Hindu) philosophy I ascribe to.

I understand this but would add it takes multiple lives (reincarnation) and spirit world experiences to make that full awakening.

It has to be this way, otherwise, the creation is outside of God so there is something bigger that contains both creation and God and so God is not God, but a lower god that it contained by a bigger God.

Maybe I am already there, I feel it in my being that I am very close... very close... though I am no spiritual figure, I could write books and be like the many of those who follow this path yet I still try move further and further.

Last edited: