• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations to the British People

Altfish

Veteran Member
Is anyone afraid to report right wing paedophiles?

Is anyone afraid to report Islamic child rapists?
The news sources I read reported both.

I have never signed up to Facebook and never will but it is a modern means of communication.
That makes two of us.

The authorities want to see Tommy excommunicated in the same way that they want to make the criticism of Islam illegal. Tommy is not afraid to criticise Islam so he has to be punished and silenced.
Who are "the authorities"?

This liberal politician is not afraid criticise Islam either and we have to wonder how long will it be before she is silenced.

You would have a different opinion if your elderly mother had a beer keg and bricks thrown through her living room window. You would expect the police to do something about it.
That sounds similar to what SYL does to his critics, read about what he did to Tim Fenton.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Who's "Little Timmy"?
If you mean the person from Crewe that SYL doorstepped, then yes.

It is a funny old world when people like you criticise people like Tommy Robinson for being more concerned out the plight of people like your elderly mother than people like you are.

Altfish

Veteran Member
It is a funny old world when people like you criticise people like Tommy Robinson for being more concerned out the plight of people like your elderly mother than people like you are.
You're ability to put 2 and 2 together and get 5 is second to none.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Do you believe that it is acceptable for elderly people to be intimidated and forced out of their communities in a modern Britain?
NO, I do not.

Now, I've answered your question will you please answer mine...

Do you believe that it is acceptable for Journalists and bloggers to be intimidated and door-stepped in the middle of the night in a modern Britain?

Altfish

Veteran Member
You and Tommy Robinson are like two peas in a pod then.

I would say that 99.99% of the population agreed with the statement about elderly mothers; just psychopaths and a few Tory politicians would disagree.

Tommy Robinson has suffered far more injustice than that for sticking up for the rights of victims.
I thought you wouldn't. If SYL started biting heads of puppies you'd defend him.
Poor, long suffering SYL - a total snowflake

Notanumber

A Free Man
I would say that 99.99% of the population agreed with the statement about elderly mothers; just psychopaths and a few Tory politicians would disagree.

Therefore, the remaining 0.01% must be the authorities that are looking the other way and condemning Tommy Robinson for looking into it.

I thought you wouldn't. If SYL started biting heads of puppies you'd defend him.
Poor, long suffering SYL - a total snowflake

Did Tommy throw a beer keg and bricks through your “hero’s” front window?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Therefore, the remaining 0.01% must be the authorities that are looking the other way and condemning Tommy Robinson for looking into it.
It is the way SYL approaches issues, damaging police and legal proceedings. Always (like Farage) with full publicity and blogging as he intrudes.

Did Tommy throw a beer keg and bricks through your “hero’s” front window?
I never said they did, But have you ever been woken up with a mob outside your house saying things like, "We know which school your kids go to" and banging the door, ringing the bell. It doesn't have to be violent (I realise that is all you understand) to be intimidating.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You and Tommy Robinson are like two peas in a pod then.

Tommy Robinson has suffered far more injustice than that for sticking up for the rights of victims.

Why do you always refuse to answer valid and pertinent questions when you know an honest answer will upset your applecart?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
He has never denied it, but he has used it to benefit the people of the UK.

So corruption is bad until someone you like does it. And how have the people of the UK benefited from the fact Farage has claimed both a salary & expenses for a job he does not do? How have the people of the UK benefited from the fact Farage has become quite wealthy thanks purely to the organisation he hates so much?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
So corruption is bad until someone you like does it. And how have the people of the UK benefited from the fact Farage has claimed both a salary & expenses for a job he does not do? How have the people of the UK benefited from the fact Farage has become quite wealthy thanks purely to the organisation he hates so much?
Is that an admission Farage really hates the organization or a denial that he truly hates it? He destroyed his position through Brexit, so that was consistent with dislike. Why not see his retirement from politics as a witness that he truly disliked the EU?

Notanumber

A Free Man

If he has done anything wrong, he should be arrested, as the rest of them should be.

The Emperor of Mankind

Is that an admission Farage really hates the organization or a denial that he truly hates it?

It's the reality that he's been having his cake and eating it this entire time. Hates the EU but happy to sponge off them.

He destroyed his position through Brexit, so that was consistent with dislike. Why not see his retirement from politics as a witness that he truly disliked the EU?

He hasn't retired from politics though; he's still riding the gravy train as an MEP. And during his tenure he has consistently enjoyed a salary for a job he hasn't done; he has claimed expenses while not actually representing his constituents' concerns (which I'm sure go a bit beyond '**** the EU'). In fact he's so not-done with politics that he's formed his own one-man band Brexit Party.

A video from 2012 where Guy Verhofstadt points out that during 2011-12, Nigel Farage was on the EU's Fishery Committee and paid himself a salary yet did not attend a single committee meeting. How can he represent the UK when he does not turn up to do work?

I'd be happy to accept your proposition if he wasn't retiring probably richer than when he started. For being such an awful organisation, Farage has been happy enough to accept more than his fair share of their cash.

Last edited:

The Emperor of Mankind

If he has done anything wrong, he should be arrested, as the rest of them should be.

Instead of him doing jail time I'd be happy for him to forfeit every penny he has claimed during his tenure as an MEP. Minus, of course, the days he actually did some work.

But @Altfish is right, you'd be screeching 'persecution!' from the rooftops if he was arrested for fraud or embezzling or some other kind of crime related to lying/false representation in order to get money.