• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confirmed: growth rate was different in past around time of flood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

Undefeated
I have offered plenty.
Plenty of beliefs and hot air, and hubris and attitude and avoidance.

Of course it's not your idea. I never said you invented it, did I?
Did you not call it 'your DSP idea'? (post 817)

Doesn't change the fact that all you have is a bunch of old stories and you have never been able to provide any evidence from the real world to support it.
Not sure why you feel free to spam comments about your opinion of things way above your pay grade. Focus.

Tiberius

Plenty of beliefs and hot air, and hubris and attitude and avoidance.

Nah, backed up by real world evidence.

As I've said so many times, you are just incapable of recognizing it.

Did you not call it 'your DSP idea'? (post 817)

If you actually paid attention, you'd see I was responding to the bit where you said, "The record of the past we see in history and Scripture is not my idea."

Did you write the Bible? Did you write those stories from thousands of years ago?

Yes? No?

Pay attention. If you can't follow a discussion, you're out of your depth here.

Not sure why you feel free to spam comments about your opinion of things way above your pay grade. Focus.

Your inability to understand science is free for all to see.

dad

Undefeated
Nah, backed up by real world evidence.

As I've said so many times, you are just incapable of recognizing it.
Sorry, I thought we were supposed to see it in your posts. It ain't there.

If you actually paid attention, you'd see I was responding to the bit where you said, "The record of the past we see in history and Scripture is not my idea."

Did you write the Bible? Did you write those stories from thousands of years ago?

Yes? No?
No, therefore the bible is not my idea. This is news?

Your inability to understand science is free for all to see.
Your inability to post it or defend it is on display. Remember, don't post beliefs and call it science. That con got old a long time ago.

Tiberius

Sorry, I thought we were supposed to see it in your posts. It ain't there.

As I've said so many times before, your inability to understand it is not an argument against it.

No, therefore the bible is not my idea. This is news?

You really don't seem capable of following a conversation.

Your inability to post it or defend it is on display. Remember, don't post beliefs and call it science. That con got old a long time ago.

I see people agreeing with me. I have never seen anyone agreeing with you.

Now, I will remind you of my post 806, in which I asked you not to bother me when all you have is your noisy claims that are backed up by nothing.

dad

Undefeated
As I've said so many times before, your inability to understand it is not an argument against it.

You really don't seem capable of following a conversation.

I see people agreeing with me. I have never seen anyone agreeing with you.

Now, I will remind you of my post 806, in which I asked you not to bother me when all you have is your noisy claims that are backed up by nothing.
Your failure to support your religion is total. Spam away.

dad

Undefeated
Remember that I said not to call me unless you had more than your fantasies to back up your claims? This is the second time you've disobeyed.
You do your part to expose the religion of so called science, even just by dropping by uninvited and blabbering off topic. Some lurkers who pay attention might see you had every chance here to defend your beliefs. They also might see you attempted lamely to do so, but were blown away like dust and hardly offered more than a few religious peeps.

The YEC timeline has little variation, while so called science tosses millions, even billions of years around like confetti as needed to justify it's belief set.

"
A billion years missing from geologic record: Where it may have gone"
A billion years missing from geologic record: Where it may have gone

They then scramble to offer wild explanations such as glacier action in an imaginary 'snowball earth'. They move on to offer up the latest whopper, where they look at isotope ratios in rocks that now would require certain temperatures to form. Then, sure as sunrise, they dive into same state past belief, and assume that such ratios could only have been the work of this present nature.

I have their number.

Last edited:

Tiberius

You do your part to expose the religion of so called science, even just by dropping by uninvited and blabbering off topic. Some lurkers who pay attention might see you had every chance here to defend your beliefs. They also might see you attempted lamely to do so, but were blown away like dust and hardly offered more than a few religious peeps.

The YEC timeline has little variation, while so called science tosses millions, even billions of years around like confetti as needed to justify it's belief set.

"
A billion years missing from geologic record: Where it may have gone"
A billion years missing from geologic record: Where it may have gone

They then scramble to offer wild explanations such as glacier action in an imaginary 'snowball earth'. They move on to offer up the latest whopper, where they look at isotope ratios in rocks that now would require certain temperatures to form. Then, sure as sunrise, they dive into same state past belief, and assume that such ratios could only have been the work of this present nature.

I have their number.

You do realise that we aren't guaranteed to have a complete record, right?

Once again, your ignorance of how science actually works is plain for all to see.

dad

Undefeated
That would be your ignorance of science. Glad to see you're starting to notice when it's affecting your ability to participate in discussions.
Your ignorance of science was on display here. Your fail remains. Spam all you like.

Tiberius

Your ignorance of science was on display here. Your fail remains. Spam all you like.

Once again you are replying to my posts when you don't have anything to back them up, despite the fact I asked you not to unless you had something MORE than your fantasies.

dad

Undefeated
Once again you are replying to my posts when you don't have anything to back them up, despite the fact I asked you not to unless you had something MORE than your fantasies.
Don't feel free to spam blather here. Posters should deal with the topic.

dad

Undefeated
Because your posts have been SO FULL of evidence for your DSP claims.
On the issue you raised and failed to step in and debate, isotope ratios are best explained by three things. Creation. The different nature of the past. The present nature. You have tried to use only one.

gnostic

The Lost One
On the issue you raised and failed to step in and debate, isotope ratios are best explained by three things. Creation. The different nature of the past. The present nature. You have tried to use only one.
Except that you have no evidence of all 3 claims, especially the 1st two.

dad

Undefeated
Except that you have no evidence of all 3 claims, especially the 1st two.
You have no evidence of what you say existed before the big bang...or any of the pile of beliefs associated with it after. You have no evidence for Granny Bacteria the first lifeform! You have no evidence that only the physical exists! You have no evidence that the same nature in the past existed or that one will exist in the future!
Yet you try to shoehorn us into using ONLY your same state past belief, even though that cannot be proved. You deny Scripture and the spiritual and history to do it. You ignore the evidence of all ages for God and wave away fulfilled prophecy.
You are in a state of desperation and fanaticism to push your short-sighted religion.

Tiberius

I've told you not to do this if you just have your fantasy. Show me real world evidence or don't say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.