• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Condolences to the victims of subway attacks

I was going to make this thread sooner, but I wasn's sure if a similar thread had already been made.

Just wanted to extend sympathy and condolences to those who were killed or hurt in the terrorist attacks in London, and their families. It just goes to show that our common enemy's hate is totally indiscriminate.

Hope

Princesinha
I'm totally with you on this one, Mr. Spinkles. My heart goes out to every single person in England, coping with this monstrous act. It makes me sick. I have a very good friend who lives in the outskirts of London, and am waiting to hear from her. I am praying that she, and everyone related and dear to her, was not anywhere near those bombings. I was in London not terribly long ago, and rode in some of the very subways affected by the explosions---it just makes me realize that, unfortunately, no city is immune to terrorism, and free from danger. :(