• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communism, Capitalism, and Heaven

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Is paradise a communist or capitalist state?

Communists go to communist heaven even the atheists. Capitalists go to capitalist heaven even the atheists.

Sooner or later they realize that capitalism and communism are limited human conceptions.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I agree with our revolting friend. As conceived by the Abrahamic religions, Heaven is a totalitarian dictatorship.

Is paradise a communist or capitalist state?

I don’t think it is communist, because communists don’t usually allow freedom. And Jesus and Bible are for freedom.

Stand firm therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and don't be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Gal. 5:1

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don’t think it is communist, because communists don’t usually allow freedom. And Jesus and Bible are for freedom.

Stand firm therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and don't be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Gal. 5:1
I think you have an odd notion of freedom. Doesn't God expect doctrinal orthodoxy? Doesn't he discourage critical thinking and analysis, in favor of faith? How would concepts like heresy, blasphemy or apostacy exist if social, doctrinal, or freedom of conscience were allowed?

It seems to me religion has always been repressive. It's always supported the current status quo, 'proper' behavior and social norms. There were never crusades, 30-years wars or St Bartholomew's day massacres among liberal institutions. No scientists were ever burned at the stake.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
He. Him. Man. Human. Groups.

Group strategy.

Natural group family.

Natural human United family versus cult group mentality.

Was always the human disagreement. When family members had to work for the cult status. Civilization....invention...science.

Family. The aged wise cared for the young. The healthy worked for family survival.

Wisdom.

Replaced by old men in greedy life status claiming grand parent wisdom.

Grand the state belonging to natural family aged lived unity. For family and extended human family.

He is not God O mass energy.
Him is not God.
Man is not God.
Men is not God.

Your creator a womb of man a woman human body.

God and its body O energy mass. God heavens as it's God body sits inside it's heavens owning all powers.

No man is God teaching.

Choosing what you believe is to choose what you preach versus what natural life teaches.

I think you have an odd notion of freedom. Doesn't God expect doctrinal orthodoxy?

Does the Bible tell so? I don’t think it says that. But, it tells for example that eternal life is for righteous and there are consequences of actions. Still, people are free to choose not to be righteous.

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

Doesn't he discourage critical thinking and analysis, in favor of faith?

I don’t think so, for example because it is said:

Instead, test everything. Hold on to what is good, but keep away from every kind of evil.
First Epistle to the Thessalonians 5:21

Because of that, I think Bible encourages to be a critical thinker, unlike modern world that wants that people believe blindly what main stream propaganda media says.

How would concepts like heresy, blasphemy or apostacy exist if social, doctrinal, or freedom of conscience were allowed?

Those would not exit without freedom. It is because of freedom that people can reject truth and correct teaching. And, obviously, if you teach the opposite of what the Bible tells, you are not anymore part of that group and I don’t think there is any reason why you should be, because you have own thing, which you have chosen.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Those would not exit without freedom. It is because of freedom that people can reject truth and correct teaching. And, obviously, if you teach the opposite of what the Bible tells, you are not anymore part of that group and I don’t think there is any reason why you should be, because you have own thing, which you have chosen.

Sincere honest belief, is not a choice.

It instead is a compulsion based on what convinces you through reason and evidence.

Think about how you would go about to "choose" right here, right now to sincerely and honestly believe in Santa Clause (or any other entity you don't believe to be real).

Could you do it? Simply "choose" to sincerely and honestly believe such a thing?

Off course you could not. So how could you refer to beliefs as a "choice"?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
think....Star Trek

wouldn't it be service to all as self? thus as one poster has noted, there would be no need for an economy because all needs would be met as another said. not all wants, but all needs. no one gets in to heaven by their own deeds but by the love of others reaching back and lifting up the serpent in the desert. sacrificing one's wants for another needs, compassion?

hell is based on hierarchies, those at the bottom struggling to be on top and those on top struggling to suppress their fall, or upstarts.
these are the goats, the service to self types. ephesians 6:12

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Does it have to be one or the other?
you have service to self and service to all as self.

god makes the sun and rain to shine on the sinner and the saint.

john 15:22 because Proverbs 10:12 & 1 Peter 4:8

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
A place where all you needs will be supplied.
correct because service to self at the Absolute is and the service to all(plural) as self is.

monism

to love is to be love

Last edited: