• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming back to Islam

Maija

"If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah's(God's) forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." (Al Qur'an 4:110)

Allah(swt) never breaks His promise.

It's good to know, mistakes we shall make. For i.e. not praying at work, I make up all my prayers at 4.15pm when I come home. I do want to ask work for a room (empty) to pray in but first I will need to go to the mosque, I fear they may wonder:

"When did you become a muslim?" and ask for a reference, like someone at the mosque. So, I'd like to go the mosque before I start asking to pray at work- what this does mean is that currently I am sinning by praying late.

:(

Alhamdulilah for giving you the power to defeat shaytan.

Ameen!

:shout

Alhumdulillah for retuning back.

I am floored with all the sweet comments, it makes up for the lack of support I currently have.

Without going into specifics that would make people look bad, it was voiced to me at home a fear and discomfort at the idea of me wearing hijab. He knows its coming someday and it's a fear..
Son! May Allah give you the best of both the worlds. Have faith in Allah in whatever you do. Everything is in His hands. Everything is done according to His will. By putting faith in A1lah, a man is saved from sorrow and grief and he does not go after useless pursuits.

This reassures me, "Insha'Allah" means just this, I do not have to worry about it. It is out of my hands and as scary as that may seem, it also puts me at ease, my lack of control in this matter is because Ya Rabb is protecting me and has a plan, inshallah..