• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

come get me

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Whatever you decide..Be careful..be very..very..careful..Someone..and possibly many..will preform ideas of who you are ...Not only that..some will claim to have an insight into your thought life and actually know what emotions you experience..they will "know" how you feel inside..Soley based on what beilief,faith,relegion,or lack there of you have..

Actually your safest "bet" is to remain in limbo as undecided..There you are safe for you are a target of no one..you can be no ones pre-ordained nemesis..There will be no assumptions made of you other than you are looking around ..you are in a sense "innocent' untill proven guilty.

If and when you do decide..dont tell anyone..keep it in your heart.Lest you be strung up and picked apart while the crowds laugh and cheer..and some in the crowd will be of your same faith.

This is my humble advice to you..

Blessings

Dallas

I understand what you are saying but i don't worry about what other think so if i wanted to try be a Christian or anything else it does'nt bother me what people say.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I understand what you are saying but i don't worry about what other think so if i wanted to try be a Christian or anything else it does'nt bother me what people say.

I admire and applaud your strenght.. :)

Im glad you arent taking my adivce.Just thought I would warn you..

Blessings

Dallas

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Well i've got to say i am dissapointed by the replies so far and i am not very impressed so far,so come on give it your best shot.
I have however made my mind up about certain religionsand definately will not be joining those.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Heee, I love this kind of thing. :D

I don't have one to convert you to! :sad4:
But, you're welcome to be a seeker if you like :D

Which are the certain religions? :D

.lava

Veteran Member
Hi all,i have this challenge for you,i am a prospective convert to your religion or beliefs ,non beliefs what could you say to convince me that yours is the right one.

I love this site its sooooooo cool

follow your heart and arrive where you belong.

convinced?

Trey of Diamonds

Well i've got to say i am dissapointed by the replies so far and i am not very impressed so far,so come on give it your best shot.
I have however made my mind up about certain religionsand definately will not be joining those.

Join us! The Unitarian Universalists have it all, and I do mean all. We'll help you explore every religion known to man and a few not known.

Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations

Of course you being across the pond, you'll want to check this site.

Home Page of the Unitarians in Great Britain

Coffee, Tea and Discussion. If you enjoy any of these then we're the religion for you. Where else could you raise a hand and ask a question during service? Where else could you go to Church and find your self sitting between an athiest and a Muslim.

Become a UU!