• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cohen: “Trump is a racist, in private he is even worse.”

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I have yet to see any Republican explain the illegal bribes that Cohen paid for Trump.
Yes... they are no different than the Democrats who don't explain why it is OK for Hillary to bribe foreign nations for donations, have sex in the Oval office and destroy the women who did it, and lie to Congressional Investigations and get away with it.

Politics! YUK!

We need some Statesmen!!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes... they are no different than the Democrats who don't explain why it is OK for Hillary to bribe foreign nations for donations.

Politics! YUK!

We need some Statesmen!!
Tu Quoque fallacy. I was never a fan of Hillary. She may have been guilty of some crimes. She did not win, she is not under trial right now.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
So when he was supporting Trump he was telling the truth? You are not being consistent.

Support your claim and I will give you a prize:
MI0001583318.jpg

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Sometimes the only witnesses to criminal activities are criminals. Why is his testimony now that he has been caught and further lies could only harm him make him less believable then the crook that they have not convicted yet?
Why don't you read and refer to my post?

Where I live juries can take witnesses' integrity and honesty in to account. Corroboration is essential in such cases, and in Scotland corroboration is required in any/every case.

Cohen sounded like a turned cheat and liar, but please don't think that I could ever support somebody like your President.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes... they are no different than the Democrats who don't explain why it is OK for Hillary to bribe foreign nations for donations, have sex in the Oval office and destroy the women who did it, and lie to Congressional Investigations and get away with it.

Politics! YUK!

We need some Statesmen!!
Wait ... Hillary had sex with women in the Oval Office?!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
a rat will do and say anything to survive.

Yes that's totally true of Donny.

So the anti-Trumpettes continue to rail & fulminate against Trump
personally, almost entirely ignoring what's going on with government
policy.

That is totally wrong. Somehow you've managed to ignore all the stories about policy attacks on the current regime including the House voting to terminate his so-called "emergency".

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Nor I.. and I think there are LOTS of Republicans who are horrified that Trump is in the WH.
I think so too.
I think Trump is going to have an ugly second two years. Powerful Republicans also want to bring him down, they just have to be more deceitful than Pelosi, Warren, etc.
Which they are good at.
Tom

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Politics! YUK!

We need some Statesmen!!
That is not an excuse not to clean up the current mess.

sooda

Veteran Member
I think so too.
I think Trump is going to have an ugly second two years. Powerful Republicans also want to bring him down, they just have to be more deceitful than Pelosi, Warren, etc.
Which they are good at.
Tom

Fordham University just confirmed Trump's threats.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why don't you read and refer to my post?

Where I live juries can take witnesses' integrity and honesty in to account. Corroboration is essential in such cases, and in Scotland corroboration is required in any/every case.

Cohen sounded like a turned cheat and liar, but please don't think that I could ever support somebody like your President.
That is true almost everywhere. And yes, Cohen is a turned cheat and liar. They tend to be more reliable than cheat and liars that have not been flipped.