• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
How can you make yourself happy? This question lies at the heart of many goals that people pursue. Happiness, often described as involving positive emotions and life satisfaction, can indeed be cultivated in several ways. In addition to adding happiness-inducing elements to your lifestyle, you can also work on your habitual thought patterns to foster a more optimistic outlook.

In order to make yourself happy, you should explore the current state of your life, assess your level of happiness, and find a direction to work toward that will likely bring greater joy and contentment. Keep in mind, however, that happiness means different things to different people.

Things You Can Do to Make Yourself Happy

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
No matter where you are and what you’re doing, your worst enemy is always with you—your ego.

“Not me,” you think. “No one would ever call me an egomaniac.” Maybe you’ve always thought of yourself as a pretty balanced person. But for any person with ambitions, talents, drives, and potential to fulfill, ego comes with the territory. Precisely what makes us so promising as thinkers, doers, creatives, and entrepreneurs—what drives us to the top of those fields—makes us vulnerable to this darker side of our psyche.

Meet Your Worst Enemy

Much more at that blog?

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try - Bill Bailey's remarkable guide to happiness review

This one -

This collection of funny, meditative and thoughtful essays seeks out simplicity and clarity as a corrective to the endless background noise of anxiety-inducing news chatter. Whether it’s whooping aloud while cycling through a pine forest, putting pen to paper, or immersing yourself in music, Bill’s guide to happiness is an antidote to the frenetic whirl of modern life.

Bill Bailey’s Remarkable Guide to Happiness – Review

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Rarely do our feelings hang neatly on fancy, perfectly spaced hangers. Instead — like our closets — we often hold a jumble of both new and outdated emotions.

But you can organize your feelings and deal with or discard ones that aren’t serving you, a la Marie Kondo. Sift through your emotions regularly to slay anxiety, stress, or frustration.

Here’s how to optimize your feelings to start winning at life.

The No BS Guide to Mastering Unwanted Emotions

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Nearly midnight & WIDE awake playing maths is fun - 10 of 11 but the loss was 3-61!!!!!!

Listening to Christina - multi-tasking :)

Here is one video -

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Negative energy clearing? (Lopes)

7 Simple Tools To Clear Negative Energy From Your Space

Protect yourself from even being a victim of negative energy to begin with by surrounding yourself with a white light or imaginary bubble each day. I like to imagine a force field around my entire body, and when I'm with loved ones I encompass them too. Another tool is to imagine you're surrounded by mirrors facing outward so you don't absorb anything and instead everything is reflected back out.

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
94047336b17e8380ff9af7bbfbe56c4b.jpg

22 Journal Prompts For Deeper Self-Knowledge — Misty Sansom | Life Purpose Coach | Journal prompts, Journal, Self improvement