• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Talk about "dumb luck" ... found this from a menu of a site I wasn't blown away with at all at first - from one of those Thich quotes -

quotes – Lotus Seed

it came from - our notions of happiness entrap us

May shoot it along to the gang or forum!

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From more reading Jan 2021 ...

Life changing facts about happiness

Very well mind resilience

Ann Albers -

My dear friends, we love you so very much.

As you continue on your journey through life, we ask you to be kind to yourselves. You are human beings, in a school called planet earth and you are not expected to be perfect according to standards you set for yourselves. We love you no matter what. God loves you no matter what. Of course, we ask you to strive to be loving, strive to increase your faith, and to work very diligently to be kind to others, however dear ones, we ask you to start with yourselves.

Be Kind To Yourselves > Ann Albers

Plus Ann's site - looks wonderful after being unavailable 4 a while ...

https://www.visionsofheaven.com/ann-albers-my-story

Enjoy your evening!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
For example - the first to attract my attention - out of hundreds -

Within the bursting open of a seed, there is the force of Love and Life wanting to expand into something more. Within a mother’s powerful contractions, there is the force of Life and Love wanting to be birthed. Within every angry outburst, there is Love and Life crying, “I want to be Loved! I want to be treated as the Divine being that I am! I want to be seen as equal in the eyes of humanity! I want to be valued, acknowledged, heard, seen, expressed…” Dear ones, Love and Life have been summoned by the cries of human hearts and they are pushing up through every crack, corner, and crevice of your earth, your hearts, and your lives… awkwardly, painfully, or gracefully, depending on your willingness to let this love surface in your lives.

Messages from Ann & the Angels - 9/26/2020

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From a quick search of happiness habits -

Practice non-judgmental awareness of yourself and others. Most people, including you, are doing the best they can with the resources they have in any particular moment. No one wakes up and says, “I think I’ll screw up my life today.” Give yourself, and others, a break.

15 Habits That Will Grow Your Happiness

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From another site in recent days -

Sometimes I like to listen to podcasts, take notes or loosely transcribe, and share the end result here. I know a lot of people don’t have time to listen to a whole podcast, but would love to read the main points. That’s where these “Spark Notes” come in.

Sparks of Self-Compassion

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
See library usb page - for example -

World Transformation Movement

What is happiness? | World Transformation Movement

The reason we ask ‘what is happiness?’ is that most of what we call happiness is actually just the feeling adults get when we find relief from the pain and stress of living under the duress of the human condition. That condition can be described as human’s capacity for ‘good and evil’—we know that the ideals are to be cooperative and selfless, yet we humans are capable of incredible aggression and selfishness, and being unable to explain that dilemma has left the human race with a deep, subconscious sense of insecurity and even guilt.

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
For the moment I will paste in the Google searches and then maybe the sites tto capture my attention - so many ...

Mindfulness is not enough - yes - typical - several to explore ... eg -

Loner wolf spiritual psychology!

Then AGAIN - you do have Twyman and Geshe & untethered argh :)

Loner wolf freebies

Plus Pema - az??? -

57 Pema Chodron Quotes to Live a More Mindful Life

Miracle of mindfulness - plus lions roar site???

(Tiny Buddha) sabotage your happiness

Walsch awaken species - also youtube!!

School of life emotional skills

Gratitude happier person - yes - google search mentions a lot of happy authors ... argh ... :)

Happiness zone mind? - yes!

Enjoy your browsing!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
When spirituality lacks psychology it is disconnected, dissociated, insubstantial, ungrounded, and prone to any number of disturbing issues such as spiritual narcissism, spiritual materialism, and spiritual bypassing.

Yes, we might be able to meditate for many hours a day, we might be able to do fancy yoga asanas, we might have a clean “high vibe” diet, we might understand the law of attraction back-to-front, we might have all the appearances of a “spiritual” person – but all that is a glimmery charade if we can’t get real with ourselves and face our psychological shadows.

As psychologist Jean Monbourquette writes,

Spiritual Psychology: Why Meditation Isn’t Enough ⋆ LonerWolf

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Become the person you want to be -

Are you who you want to be? Or are you who everyone else wants you to be? There comes a time when you must decide, and that step requires more than just bravery or self-confidence. You need a plan and a strategy. Let's take a closer look!

Life goals, like desires, don’t appear before you at the snap of your fingers or just by saying some magic words. We all know that growth and personal improvement is a process that everyone isn’t ready for. Why? Because, to achieve some life goals, the idea of “Trust yourself and you’ll know the way” isn’t enough.

Becoming your ideal person, achieving your dream life, and being able to show those personality traits you long for requires an internal transformation. It’s a process where you change little by little to allow the best version of yourself to come out. It involves the ability to gradually reach what you want to achieve. It’s where you don’t give up, but rather continue to work towards your dream each day.

How to Become the Person You Want to Be - Exploring your mind

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More after getting home from the library -

For example -

John Watkins???

Happiness full potential -

Everlasting happiness

(Help Guide) Emotional toolkit -

The main one - may be others??

(Wake up world) Embrace your darkness -

Here is the one from unconventional doc book

JUST noticed - some shadow work were results in gooogle search - then again HOW often do I even OPEN Twyman :)

Much more in "An Unconventional Mind" - the printed DOC version PLUS the htm version which has some lovely white font :)

Emotional Toolkit

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
See unorthodox - for schiz thread - already OUT of the habit - so much stuff even before Pleiadians ...

Sacredphrenia:

A natural process of psychospiritual death and rebirth in which an unsuspecting initiate is plunged into the deeper, non-rational levels of the psyche and forced to navigate the self-obliterating chaos of the imaginal realm in an unconscious attempt to achieve psychic reorganisation and spiritual renewal. If they are able to withstand the gruelling tests laid before them, then the initiate will become a catalyst of social transformation, helping humanity overcome the dominant mechanistic worldview that is destroying the fabric of life on earth.

Here is the e-book -

Sacredphrenia site!

The goo stage of metamorphosis! - more at that blog!

Also take a look at YouTube -

A new word for schizophrenia

Cheers ...

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From my page about "Mastery of Love" -

Could NOT find it on usb!

“Today, Creator of the Universe, we ask that you open our heart and open our eyes so we can enjoy all of your creations and live in eternal love with you. Help us to see you in everything we perceive with our eyes, with our ears, with our heart, with all our senses. Let us perceive with eyes of love so that we find you wherever we go and see you in everything you create. Let us see you in every cell of our body, in every emotion of our mind, in every dream, in every flower, in every person we meet. You cannot hide from us because you are everywhere, and we are one with you. Let us be aware of this truth. Let us be aware of our power to create a dream of heaven where everything is possible. Help us to use our imagination to guide the dream of our life, the magic of our creation, so we can live without fear, without anger, without jealousy, without envy. Give us a light to follow, and let today be the day that our search for love and happiness is over. Today let something extraordinary happen that will change our life forever: Let everything we do and say be an expression of the beauty in our heart, always based on love. Help us to be the way you are, to love the way you love, to share the way you share, to create a masterpiece of beauty and love, the same way that all of your creations are masterpieces of beauty and love. Beginning today and gradually over time, help us to increase the power of our love so that we may create a masterpiece of art - our own life. Today, Creator, we give you all of our gratitude and love because you have given us Life. Amen.”

Leads us here!

Enjoy your evening!