• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Church of Spongebob...

Jingkaide

I was just curious whether or not there was anyone here who believes in the Church of Spongebob. If so, I have some questions.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
If its the first church, then how can it be reformed? Unless there is a lesser-known, Orthodox Church of Spongebob.

May the Sponge be with you?

Atheistguy123

Well why shouldn't we believe in Church of Spongebob? Seriously? It was made up by men, just like 'real' religions, 'if that's what you call them' were, only difference is that this one's kind of new, and that judaism, christianity and Islam is kind of old. Those three 'real' religions were made by men 'prophets' who claimed they had a connection with God. No one, almost, believe in 'newer' prophets at all. Why don't you believe in them, when you believe in people you have never even met? Did you know if that 'prophet' back in the old days had schizophrenia, or if he was just a liar? No, you didn't, so why do you believe in them?

Please, tell me why you shouldn't believe in Church of Spongebob.