• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians witnessing in chatrooms

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Actually, I don't think you're open to having your mind changed (and if you are, I doubt you'd admit it - people tend to be reluctant to lose face). I'm trying to convince the other people reading the thread.
:) You are right! And I'm showing the rest of the people how absurd you position has been.

As one who lived in Venezuela and married to a Venezuelan, for you to say that today's problems are because of slavery is not only not supportable but ludicrous.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
:) You are right! And I'm showing the rest of the people how absurd you position has been.

As one who lived in Venezuela and married to a Venezuelan, for you to say that today's problems are because of slavery is not only not supportable but ludicrous.
Not actually what I said, but knowing that this is what you took from my posts helps me understand your level of comprehension.

Akivah

The question is are we opening a door to Christianity by being so peaceable?

I have experience with this question. Christians have been unrelenting in their efforts to convert Jews for the past thousand years. So we maintain a healthy suspicion of Christian actions. We will do fellowships with them and charitable works, while at the same time keeping their man-god and proselytizing efforts at bay. So you can be peaceable with them whilst maintaining your own beliefs with no input from them whatsoever.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Not actually what I said, but knowing that this is what you took from my posts helps me understand your level of comprehension.
Within the context of what we were talking about, it is debatable. But i will give you the benefit

Last edited: