• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians: Do you you forgive me for being mean?

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
I really believe Jesus loves each one of you as if you were the only person He created. ALL of you are the love of Jesus' life. I am sorry to EVERYONE for being less than gracious recently. I too, struggle with sin, and while I still have the same beliefs, I affirm the worth of each one of you in Yeshua Jesus. I am so sorry to everyone on this site. Please forgive me. I DON'T deserve ANY forgiveness from anyone, but I repent anyway. To people reading this who are not Christians: I am sorry for treating you badly.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I really believe Jesus loves each one of you as if you were the only person He created. ALL of you are the love of Jesus' life. I am sorry to EVERYONE for being less than gracious recently. I too, struggle with sin, and while I still have the same beliefs, I affirm the worth of each one of you in Yeshua Jesus. I am so sorry to everyone on this site. Please forgive me. I DON'T deserve ANY forgiveness from anyone, but I repent anyway. To people reading this who are not Christians: I am sorry for treating you badly.
Relatively few here seem to be able and willing to do what you have done above, so kudos to you.

Sky Rivers

You don’t deserve any forgiveness, none of us do. Yet, Christ forgives and commands that we too forgive, even 70*7 (infinite) times. You did a right thing here. Bless you for that.

David1967

Premium Member
I don't recall ever being the target of your "being mean". So no worries from me, but I respect you for this. I would like to see more of it across the board. :)