• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians - did joseph smith preach a contradictory gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
beckysoup61 said:
Not attacking personal statements made by any of us.
Just responding to your personal attacks, Becky :rolleyes:

Snowbear said:
I don't think I ever have said, "here's pages and pages of crap." I've also never referenced an anti-mormon site to bash your religion.
All I've done to refute is based on my own (not someone else's) biblical interpretations.
The only questions I've ever asked about your religion have been quite specific.
beckysoup61 said:
It's the same concept. People give the same 'questions' or remarks over and over and say the same things when we have clarified it multiple times...

Bishka

Veteran Member
Snowbear said:
Just responding to your personal attacks, Becky :rolleyes:

I never said I would forgive and forget did I?

But I recall a couple of statements by yourself, but as I have entered to a charitable mood, I'll be the bigger person and stop this now.

How about instead of continuing to respond to my 'attacks', ask questions -- maybe something good would come out of it.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
JamesThePersian said:
And don't forget the Oriental Orthodox and high church Anglicans. The overwhelming majority of Christians, both presently and historically, do not subscribe to sola fide.

James

And thank God for it. The idea of sola fide makes me sick. That is not religion, it is mere supremecy. It offers you nothing but something to lord over others and requires nothing of you to express your devotion to God. I am very opposed to this way of thinking, whether its among Muslims (and we have a similar, equally outnumbered minority) or not.

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
beckysoup61 said:
How about instead of continuing to respond to my 'attacks', ask questions....
As I said before - stop attacking and I'll stop responding..... that will give me time to ask questions... though it's late now and I have to work tomorrow, so they'll have to wait :rolleyes:

G'night...

Bishka

Veteran Member
Snowbear said:
As I said before - stop attacking and I'll stop responding

Are we still in 5th grade? 'I'll stop hitting you, if you stop hitting me?'

Snowbear said:
..... that will give me time to ask questions... though it's late now and I have to work tomorrow, so they'll have to wait :rolleyes:

G'night...

How about just ignore me?

Bishka

Veteran Member
Snowbear said:
I know you do.... so why do you keep telling me to stop responding? :rolleyes:

So something can actually get done instead of filling threads with useless banter.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
*** MOD POST ***
Due to the pervasive off-topic personal commentary, this thread is going to stay closed.

Here is a link to the Forum Rules

If you feel you are being attacked or if you see a post that you believe violates the rules, click the 'Report' link and let the RF Moderator Staff handle it. Responding in kind is a good way to earn yourself a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.