• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Trump Supporters

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
BTW, @KenS -

This:

We purchased 3 FDA approved machines that kill 99.7% of all covid-and the machines ionizes the air so that wherever the A/C reaches on surfaces, it kills 99.7% of all covid and other viruses..
... isn't a thing:

The Food and Drug Administration regulates medical devices. But only air purifiers for a direct medical use or that make a medical claim, like relieving allergies, qualify. The FDA doesn’t consider ads saying a device can kill a microorganism a “medical claim,” spokesperson Shirley Simson said in an email.

Instead, the air purifiers fall under the Environmental Protection Agency’s authority as devices marketed to destroy “pests,” which include bacteria or viruses. But “unlike chemical pesticides, the EPA does not register devices and, therefore, does not routinely review their safety or efficacy,” the agency said.
Government oversight of COVID air cleaners leaves gaping holes

... though I'm willing to believe that you really did believe what you were saying. I can believe that you're just repeating the lie that you were told rather than deliberately lying yourself.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
For Christian Trump supporters: please provide a scripturally-based argument for your decision to back this man (without changing the subject to denigrate any opponent), including an explanation for rejecting scripture that clearly casts this person, based on his speech and actions (past and present), as an unfit ruler.
I don't back him per say but I did vote for him once.
" Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Hmmm... which machine are you talking about?
The machine you said you spent thousands on, that you think is "FDA approved" to kill COVID viruses in the air... even though:

- the FDA doesn't approve these sorts of things
- the EPA does, but doesn't test efficacy
- the technology's effectiveness is... unproven
- there are plenty of scammers selling products like these that claim to kill COVID but don't

... so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you sincerely believed it would work and were just duped by a scammer.

Are you suffering from a lack of interest?
Come again?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
The machine you said you spent thousands on, that you think is "FDA approved" to kill COVID viruses in the air... even though:

- the FDA doesn't approve these sorts of things
- the EPA does, but doesn't test efficacy
- the technology's effectiveness is... unproven
- there are plenty of scammers selling products like these that claim to kill COVID but don't

... so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you sincerely believed it would work and were just duped by a scammer.

Come again?
FDA Grants Class II Medical Device Clearance for Aerus Medical Guardian with ActivePure Technology

Aerus healthcare-specific air purifier cleared by FDA

The Aerus Medical Guardian with ActivePure Technology works safely 24 hours a day to protect the rooms where it is installed, even when occupied by large numbers of people.

Aerus ActivePure Technology Air Purifier Kills COVID-19 on Surfaces in Lab Results

I know that you are happy that we had our people's well being in mind.

you might want to buy one for your home... it kills mold too.