• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Trinity

lostwanderingsoul

That is one of the many flaws in the Christian mythology I keep pointing out.

Now regardless of which flavor of Christianity you've been brainwashed to believe, be it that jesus IS 'god" or the SON of "god", why is it that myself and many others can get instructions directly from God, yet jesus had to READ and LEARN from man made SCRIPTURES to learn about himself/"god" and all other spiritual matters?

I mean, if he's "god" or the son of "god" you would think he would be well above our spiritual level and either have the answers already, or at least be able to ask "god" the FATHER for answers, rather than rely upon man made scriptures that have no true spiritual answers.
I honestly do not understand how you and many others can get instructions directly from God. Do you have his phone number or email address? Most of us get instructions from the Bible which we believe to be God's word.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I honestly do not understand how you and many others can get instructions directly from God. Do you have his phone number or email address? Most of us get instructions from the Bible which we believe to be God's word.

Look, it's not my fault that you were led astray by the lies of MAN, so are left spiritually broken, lost, and cut off from God.

So don't take it out on me if you have lost your connection to your own soul, with it's direct link to God.

lostwanderingsoul

Look, it's not my fault that you were led astray by the lies of MAN, so are left spiritually broken, lost, and cut off from God.

So don't take it out on me if you have lost your connection to your own soul, with it's direct link to God.
I do not follow any man. All my beliefs are from the Bible. Unlike many religions that follow the traditions of man.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe

I do not follow any man. All my beliefs are from the Bible. Unlike many religions that follow the traditions of man.

Well, that's why you are left spiritually broken, lost, and cut off from God. Because the bible was written by MAN.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
The words were written down by men but come from God. Traditions, however, are completely made up by men.

My problem with that, is that God has always given me answers to all my spiritual questions in a clear, concise, and all encompassing manner. So there is no way I will ever believe that God had anything to do with the writing of all that gibberish that teaches nothing truly spiritual and only lies about God, his laws, his plan for ALL souls, etc.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
This is only for Christians. All the other religions that I’m aware of have their god and they all see god properly, as far as I can tell (from my extremely limited experience). It’s the Christian religion construct of a trinity of persons that is contrary to common sense. So, I propose the following, for those who call themselves Christian, to ponder:

“The absolute God is Jesus Christ, who is the Lord Jehovah, Creator from eternity, Redeemer in time, and Regenerator to eternity. He is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit combined. This is the gospel that needs to be preached.” - True Christianity

This seems to make infinitely more sense than the ‘mystery’ of the trinity. What do you think?
I suggest instead of criticizing the trinity, criticize the legal requirements placed on people to accept what they don't understand. Criticize the attempt to coerce other assemblies to give lip service to the trinity. This is not good. The councils which attempted to enforce creeds? Not good. That doesn't mean the trinity is evil or that not having the trinity is evil. The control and the fight for supremacy seem evil and questionable, but if its the trinity you want to discuss you must take the long road and understand it, first; or you could find yourself speaking against something good which you assume that is something but which is something else.