• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Salvation

blueman

God's Warrior
Cynic said:
How does a non-christian become saved through accepting Jesus? Can someone simply say that they accept Jesus, and then become saved?
First off, a person needs to acknowledge their sin (Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God). Romans 10:9,10 provides us with the basic foundation of salvation Confession of mouth and belief in your heart that Jesus is the Christ, the redeemer whom God sent to save mankind). :)

"God gives us free will". We all have a choice in life to accept or reject God's purpose. For more info, reference www.life-choice.net).

chuck010342

Cynic said:
I've noticed that no one has further replied since my absense. Are my statements something already obvious, does anybody have objections towards my arguement?

So salvation is belief in Jesus, doing good works, and also because of God's grace, baptism and repentance.

you would have to qualify what you mean by everything you just said.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
It's a thin path to tread, really. How do you keep religion seperate from worldly things while still trying to induct others with the purpose of salvation.

Actually, not everyone cares what others believe; I don't. You can worship whatever you want., I couldn't care less.