• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cheese Factor

Trey of Diamonds

Ok, we've talked about our favorite movies and the worst movies ever. Now lets discuss the Cheese Factor. Some movies are bad but still enjoyable and many people use the term cheesy to describe them. I've even heard of various cheesy scales to rate these movies and I thought we might consider creating our own RF Cheese Factor Scale. So, on this thread offer up a cheesy movie and the type of cheese you think it should be and why.

For example, Ice Pirates was a Limburger because Robert Urich stunk on ice.

If you disagree feel free to offer your own cheese rating for the same movie and why.

List of Cheeses to choose from. Also, feel free to double up. The Princess Bride was a double chedder because the dialog was so sharp!

Trey of Diamonds

Sci-Fi Channel original movies are like government cheeze. You don't want to watch them but if there's nothing else on then they're better than nothing.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I'm no chesse connoisseur (by either definition), but Super Mario Brothers has to make the list!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Not sure what kind of cheese, but that bullet control effect on Wanted definitely puts that movie on the list. I thought it was good, the plot abit predictable, but alright. But that damned bullet thing was just overdone, especially at the end.

Trey of Diamonds

Not sure what kind of cheese, but that bullet control effect on Wanted definitely puts that movie on the list. I thought it was good, the plot abit predictable, but alright. But that damned bullet thing was just overdone, especially at the end.

I'm going to go with cheesy poofs, the twisted kind for this one, in honor of the bullet.

matutanoCheetosTwisted.jpg