• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Change

Tmac

It doesn't appear to be that we don't know how to do this, it appears the we don't have the will to do it. And so far, no one seems to have come up with a way to inspire that will. Education is certainly a part of it, but we can't teach our children what we won't first learn, ourselves. That is the practical value of empathy, unity, and cooperation. Immediate gratification just keeps blocking it out.

And no one seems to know how to get past this.

I've been working on the idea off and on for most of my life but only serious for last 25 years and I from your words believe you are as well. It hasn't been till I understood God from an intelligent stand point that it all started to make sense.
If you believe that God is everywhere at all times, then God is where you think only you occupy and all the things you think you are God is there as well, no separation, in a manner of speaking we really don't exists, God allows us to believe we exist and allows us to believe in the problem. So God is our father, now the more one can believe that the clearer what needs to be done will be.
Nice to meet you, my name is Terry

Tumah

Veteran Member
No disrespect but I'm going to put you down as one who doesn't want change,
Is it my fault you post in the wrong forum, or at least refuse to explain why this isn't? Don't blame me for your short-comings.
are you one of the comfortable one or do you run things?
These two things don't seem to be mutually exclusive.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This is the Theological Concepts forum, not Philosophical Waxings.
No disrespect but I'm going to put you down as one who doesn't want change, are you one of the comfortable one or do you run things?
No disrespect, but perhaps @Tumah should be "put down as one" who would prefer you to pay better attention to the RF structure.

Or might that be an example of a change you resist? :)