• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge the statement that;

chinu

chinu
God gave free will to ALL the people to find the purpose of life, and ALL people (Including me) are ALWAYS sincerely doing this task given by God in their own preferred ways.

Welcome:)

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
God gave free will to ALL the people to find the purpose of life, and ALL people (Including me) are ALWAYS sincerely doing this task given by God in their own preferred ways.

No, because you don't accept diversity. My God is not your God.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Why even care to learn ? :)

Yeah, you are subjective again and turn that into being for all humans and not just you.

Here is how that kind of subjective works and it also applies to some non-religious people.

I am the source of all understanding and it works this way. Any human is in a specific time, space and sense. I then just declare my specific time, space and sense universal and yours wrong.

So you are wrong, because you are not me and I am wrong, because I am not you. You accept the one and not the other. I accept none of them.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I'm glad you are now supportive of atheists, pantheists, panentheists, deists and polytheists.
Welcome to the club.

chinu

chinu
Yeah, you are subjective again and turn that into being for all humans and not just you.

Here is how that kind of subjective works and it also applies to some non-religious people.

I am the source of all understanding and it works this way. Any human is in a specific time, space and sense. I then just declare my specific time, space and sense universal and yours wrong.

So you are wrong, because you are not me and I am wrong, because I am not you. You accept the one and not the other.
I accept none of them.
If this is your way -- its okay.
When I said this shouldn't be your way ?

HonestJoe

On what basis are you expecting this to be challenged? Are you presenting is as a statement of fact, a moral principal, a theological conclusion, a logical hypothesis?

Brian2

Veteran Member

We have a will because we are human and are moral beings and the future is not predetermined.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.

Another utterly baseless assertion. :rolleyes:

chinu

chinu
On what basis are you expecting this to be challenged? Are you presenting is as a statement of fact, a moral principal, a theological conclusion, a logical hypothesis?
I am trying presenting a statement which will become fact if remained unchallenged.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Another utterly baseless assertion. :rolleyes:

Well, try answering without emotions of what matters to you as if it matters to us all.

I accept that you believe you can decide what matters for us all as you. I just do it differently where it is different to me and I accept you don't accept that, but I still do it, because I can. So do you.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Not sure any human can answer for why God do as God do :)
And not sure any human can answer if other people are sincere or not.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I am trying presenting a statement which will become fact if remained unchallenged.
That one is easy and no unique to you.

I AM THE TRUTH.
That is true if nobody challenges it. But since I am a skeptic, I challenge that you are the truth and that I am the truth.

chinu

chinu
That one is easy and no unique to you.

I AM THE TRUTH.
That is true if nobody challenges it. But since I am a skeptic, I challenge that you are the truth and that I am the truth.
:D aren't you after the purpose of life ? --------------------------- I mean, in your own preferred way ?