• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge for those that believe in billions of years for the age of things. Give anything that is more than 6000 years old. NO ASSUMPTIONS ALLOWED.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I did.
and more than 1 time.

BTW the James Webb Telescope has now produces enough evidence to refute the Big Bang, the expansion of the universe and the red shift explanation.
Really?!! Wow!! That is breaking news. Why hasn't there been any news articles about that? I usually try to keep an ear to the ground when it comes to new discoveries but I have never heard this one. Please post links to the peer reviewed literature.

SavedByTheLord

Really?!! Wow!! That is breaking news. Why hasn't there been any news articles about that? I usually try to keep an ear to the ground when it comes to new discoveries but I have never heard this one. Please post links to the peer reviewed literature.
This man is not a 6 day recent creationist. While I do not agree with is no time theory, the first 14:34 of the video uses the JWST discoveries to refute the Big Bang.

You have no idea who controls the unsaved world.

There has been abundant evidence that have refuted the Big Bang, abiogenesis, evolution and billions of years for many decades now.
You are in a religious cult.
Your own guys are abandoning it in droves, but they do not yet have a new theory to replace it.
The Big Bang and the redshift theory came in part from a RCC priest.
He is called the Father of the Big Bang. RCC priests are called father.

The RCC started backing evolution in the 1950s.
The RCC pushed the Big Bang Theory and billions of years.
Just like the RCC at the time of Galileo, the RCC refused to believe the truth that Galileo discovered.
And today it is the very same things.
Oh the great irony.
Galileo used an improved telescope to prove the establishment religious dogma back then false.
And the JWST is an improved telescope that is doing the very same today.

The James Webb Space Telescope has now produced enough evidence to refute the Big Bang, the expansion of the universe and the red shift explanation.
The JWST killed all the of the following.
RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP circular reasoning of the rocks dating the fossils and the fossils dating the rocks.
RIP evolution.
RIP uniformitarianism.
RIP abiogenesis.
RIP supposed old age radioactive decay dating.

Looking back to supposedly about 300 million years after the Big Bang, not only are there no pop 3 stars (refutes the Big Bang) but the stars show a chemical signature of being billions of years old (also refutes the Big Bang).
There are also no galaxy collisions nor evidence of damage from galaxy collisions (also refutes the Big Bang).
Not only that, but the galaxies should look enlarged due to an illusion caused by the expansion. They do not. (also refutes the Big Bang)
Not only that, but the early universe has an abundance of heavy elements, especially nickel (also refutes the Big Bang).
And there is more yet.

Apparently, there are all these anomalies that are being discovered.

An anomaly is just evidence which refutes all the false theories of evolution and billions of years.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
This man is not a 6 day recent creationist. While I do not agree with is no time theory, the first 14:34 of the video uses the JWST discoveries to refute the Big Bang.

There has been abundant evidence that have refuted the Big Bang, abiogenesis, evolution and billions of years for many decades now.
Your own guys are abandoning it in droves, but they do not yet have a new theory to replace it.

Just like the RCC at the time of Galileo, the RCC refused to believe the truth that Galileo discovered.
Oh the great irony.
Galileo used an improved telescope to prove the establishment religious dogma back then false.

The James Webb Space Telescope has now produced enough evidence to refute the Big Bang, the expansion of the universe and the red shift explanation.
RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP circular reasoning of the rocks dating the fossils and the fossils dating the rocks.
RIP evolution.
RIP uniformitarianism.
RIP abiogenesis.

Looking back to supposedly about 300 million years after the Big Bang, not only are there no pop 3 stars (refutes the Big Bang) but the stars show a chemical signature of being billions of years old (also refutes the Big Bang).
There are also no galaxy collisions nor evidence of damage from galaxy collisions (also refutes the Big Bang).
Not only that, but the galaxies should look enlarged due to an illusion caused by the expansion. They do not. (also refutes the Big Bang)
Not only that, but the early universe has an abundance of heavy elements, especially nickel (also refutes the Big Bang).
And there is more yet.

An anomaly is just evidence which refutes all the false theories of evolution and billions of years.
This is the third time you have spammed this text

At least the third time

It is as rubbish now as it was in the other instances

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Oh the great irony.

RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP evolution.
RIP uniformitarianism.
RIP abiogenesis.

And there is more yet.

Your video was by science deniers. You can tell by how they lie about the reactions of scientists to the James Webb Telescope. They only quoted a small snippet of Kaku and then went into a series of false statements.

If you want to refute the Big Bang Theory you need to do better than that. Kaku does not think that it has been refuted.

And why do you hate your fellow Christians so much?

SavedByTheLord

Your video was by science deniers. You can tell by how they lie about the reactions of scientists to the James Webb Telescope. They only quoted a small snippet of Kaku and then went into a series of false statements.

If you want to refute the Big Bang Theory you need to do better than that. Kaku does not think that it has been refuted.

And why do you hate your fellow Christians so much?
He knows a lot more science than you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He knows a lot more science than you.
Yes, Kaku does. But he does not support that idiocy. The makers of that video are like you, scientifically illiterate and they are also very dishonest. Kaku only has said that we may have to reinterpret the Big Bang. He never said that refutes it. Things are "wrong" with theories quite often. They are frequently made more accurate. That does not mean that they are "refuted". For example, Einstein showed how Newton was wrong about gravity. That does not mean that you are going to go floating off into space.

Do you know what a quote mine is?

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I intend to. I don't see any of you attempting to answer questions for others in a way people can understand.
That merely means that you need to work on learning the bare basics,

Until you do learn the bare basics, you will be floundering around in the dark,

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

I see. I have questions. I am reading a book by Stephen Hawking and another scientist. There are terms I find difficult to understand therefore it is beyond me, as the expression goes. It's not a textbook but a book explaining some things in their viewpoint. If you can explain a few things in terms someone like me without scientific training or express education in that field can understand when I have a question about something in the book, that could be helpful.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

I would like to know what you consider the bare basics.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I see. I have questions. I am reading a book by Stephen Hawking and another scientist. There are terms I find difficult to understand therefore it is beyond me, as the expression goes. It's not a textbook but a book explaining some things in their viewpoint. If you can explain a few things in terms someone like me without scientific training or express education in that field can understand when I have a question about something in the book, that could be helpful.
Ask away, there is no shame in that. People will gladly help.