• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can you Unravel the Mystery?

2ndpillar

Like I posted earlier you do not know what you do not know and how can you know when you choose to close your eyes and ears to hearing and seeing Gods Word in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10? You did not even know what scriptures I was referring to when I said it was time for me to put away the pearls and shake off the dust (Matthew 7:6; Luke 9:6). The meaning of Isaiah 6:9-10 is about those who refuse to hear and see Gods Word and choose rather to reject it. Kind of like what you do with the Apostle Paul's writings in the new testament right?

Rome did not conqueror all the four heads of Greece but of course did contribute to the final overthrow. Ptolemy took Egypt and nearby lands. Seleucus received Syria, Asia Minor and the conquered eastern nations. Lysimachus ruled Thrace and surrounding territories, and lastly, Cassander controlled Macedonia and Greece. Thrace was later absorbed by the Seleucid Empire, and Macedonia's power was checked by the rising power of Rome and the beginning of the end of Greece's empire. Near the end of the reign of the empire of Greece and wars between the four generals resulted in only two powers remaining in Greece; Ptolemaic Egypt and Seleucid Syria (two thighs).

Perhaps you need to consider how Isaiah 6:9-10 and Matthew 13:11-15 might apply to you if you choose not to believe and obey Gods Words. Of course I believe the Apostles Paul's writings. Its Gods Word and scripture. Paul use to also quote Isaiah 6:9-10 to those who refused to believe and obey Gods Word following in the footsteps of Jesus in Acts 28:26-27.
Paul's father, the "devil"/"serpent", also tried to use his knowledge of the Word of God to entrap Yeshua in the wilderness (Mt 4:6). On the other hand, Yeshua said to "not believe" anyone who says, "he is in the wilderness", as in the case of Paul (Mt 24:26), and yet here you are, believing Paul, and not knowing who the 7th head of the beast was, or who the current 8th head of the beast was (Rev 17:11) in a previous life, or whose mark you bear (Rev 13:11). I am thinking you have a problem understanding the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:37), but no problem in accepting the "message" of the "enemy", the false prophet Paul (Mt 13:25). I think that kind of thinking leads down a wide path to "destruction" (Mt 7:13-15).

3rdAngel

Paul's father, the "devil"/"serpent", also tried to use his knowledge of the Word of God to entrap Yeshua in the wilderness (Mt 4:6). On the other hand, Yeshua said to "not believe" anyone who says, "he is in the wilderness", as in the case of Paul (Mt 24:26), and yet here you are, believing Paul, and not knowing who the 7th head of the beast was, or who the current 8th head of the beast was (Rev 17:11) in a previous life, or whose mark you bear (Rev 13:11). I am thinking you have a problem understanding the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:37), but no problem in accepting the "message" of the "enemy", the false prophet Paul (Mt 13:25). I think that kind of thinking leads down a wide path to "destruction" (Mt 7:13-15).
Like I posted earlier you do not know what you do not know and how can you know when you choose to close your eyes and ears to hearing and seeing Gods Word in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10? You did not even know what scriptures I was referring to when I said it was time for me to put away the pearls and shake off the dust (Matthew 7:6; Luke 9:6). The meaning of Isaiah 6:9-10 is about those who refuse to hear and see Gods Word and choose rather to reject it. Kind of like what you do with the Apostle Paul's writings in the new testament right? Perhaps you need to consider how Isaiah 6:9-10 and Matthew 13:11-15 might apply to you if you choose not to believe and obey Gods Words. Of course I believe the Apostles Paul's writings. Its Gods Word and scripture. Paul use to also quote Isaiah 6:9-10 to those who refused to believe and obey Gods Word following in the footsteps of Jesus in Acts 28:26-27. Think about what you are saying for a moment dear friend . If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil and if Paul preaches Christ and Him crucified and points all people to Jesus how is Paul of the devil when he preaches and teaches what Jesus says and if Paul is agreeing with the teachings of Jesus are you also calling Jesus of the devil because Paul preaches salvation through faith in Christ and Gods Word? If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy it is inspired by God. Therefore God Word is not your enemy or of the devil. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. Time to open your eyes and ears to seeing and hearing Gods Word. Only Gods Words are true but you choose not to believe them as those who rejected Jesus and His Word fulfilling the scriptures of Isaiah 6:9-10.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Like I posted earlier you do not know what you do not know and how can you know when you choose to close your eyes and ears to hearing and seeing Gods Word in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10? You did not even know what scriptures I was referring to when I said it was time for me to put away the pearls and shake off the dust (Matthew 7:6; Luke 9:6). The meaning of Isaiah 6:9-10 is about those who refuse to hear and see Gods Word and choose rather to reject it. Kind of like what you do with the Apostle Paul's writings in the new testament right? Perhaps you need to consider how Isaiah 6:9-10 and Matthew 13:11-15 might apply to you if you choose not to believe and obey Gods Words. Of course I believe the Apostles Paul's writings. Its Gods Word and scripture. Paul use to also quote Isaiah 6:9-10 to those who refused to believe and obey Gods Word following in the footsteps of Jesus in Acts 28:26-27.
Well, as I have said, Yeshua quoted Isaiah 6:9-10 correctly, and with respect to limiting the number of people with eyes to see and ears to hear, by describing the "kingdom of heaven" in parables, whereas the "wicked"/lawless/sinners, per Daniel 12:10, will be unable to "understand" at the "end of the age"/"end of time". What has been rejected is the "Word of God" per Paul's follower, the writer of Hebrews, when he inferred that the law is "obsolete", whereas Yeshua said not one iota of the Law and prophets will be done away until the earth and the heavens are done away, which is not part of actual reality (Mt 5:18). The only "unforgivable sin" is the rejection of the Spirit of God, which is the Spirit of Revelation, which is the "Word of God", which Paul and his followers have done. Good luck with that.

NASB 1977 Matthew 5:18
“For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the Law, until all is accomplished.

3rdAngel

Well, as I have said, Yeshua quoted Isaiah 6:9-10 correctly, and with respect to limiting the number of people with eyes to see and ears to hear, by describing the "kingdom of heaven" in parables, whereas the "wicked"/lawless/sinners, per Daniel 12:10, will be unable to "understand" at the "end of the age"/"end of time". What has been rejected is the "Word of God" per Paul's follower, the writer of Hebrews, when he inferred that the law is "obsolete", whereas Yeshua said not one iota of the Law and prophets will be done away until the earth and the heavens are done away, which is not part of actual reality (Mt 5:18). The only "unforgivable sin" is the rejection of the Spirit of God, which is the Spirit of Revelation, which is the "Word of God", which Paul and his followers have done. Good luck with that.

NASB 1977 Matthew 5:18
“For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the Law, until all is accomplished.
You pretty much ignored the post you are responding to. Have no answer? Yet, Isaiah 6:9-10 does not limit anything and neither does Jesus. If we do not believe and obey Gods Words then Isaiah 6:9-10 applies as it is written "9 Go, and tell this people, Hear you indeed, but understand not; and see you indeed, but perceive not. 10, Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed." If we do not believe the truth of Gods Words we do not see and do not hear the truth of Gods Word according to the scriptures also applied outside of Christs words and is not restricted to parables in Isaiah 6:9-10 and Acts 28:26-27.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

You pretty much ignored the post you are responding to. Have no answered? Yet, Isaiah 6:9-10 does not limit anything and neither does Jesus. If we do not believe and obey Gods Words then Isaiah 6:9-10 applies as it is written "9 Go, and tell this people, Hear you indeed, but understand not; and see you indeed, but perceive not. 10, Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed." If we do not believe the truth of Gods Words we do not see and do not hear the truth of Gods Word according to the scriptures also applied outside of Christs words and is not restricted to parables in Isaiah 6:9-10 and Acts 28:26-27.
I agree that you do not have eyes to see nor hears to hear, but that is explained in Daniel 12:10. As for Acts 28:26-27, written by some flunky of Paul, well, that doesn't pass the smell test of John 5:31 & Mt 18:16 & Dt 19:15

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Daniel 12:9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time. 10“Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

3rdAngel

I agree that you do not have eyes to see nor hears to hear, but that is explained in Daniel 12:10. As for Acts 28:26-27, written by some flunky of Paul, well, that doesn't pass the smell test of John 5:31 & Mt 18:16 & Dt 19:15

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Daniel 12:9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time. 10“Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.
So I guess that is a no then? You are bearing witness of yourself calling scripture of the devil so your witness is not true. It simply means that your words are not Gods Words and God Word does not agree with you and is a witness against you. Paul quoting Isaiah 6:9-10 in Acts 28:26-27 is not from Paul it is from Isaiah. Like I posted earlier, you do not know what you do not know. How can you know when you choose to close your eyes and ears to hearing and seeing Gods Word in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10? You did not even know what scriptures I was referring to when I said it was time for me to put away the pearls and shake off the dust (Matthew 7:6; Luke 9:6). The meaning of Isaiah 6:9-10 is about those who refuse to hear and see Gods Word and choose rather to reject it. Kind of like what you do with the Apostle Paul's writings in the new testament right? Of course I believe the Apostles Paul's writings. Its Gods Word and scripture. Paul use to also quote Isaiah 6:9-10 to those who refused to believe and obey Gods Word following in the footsteps of Jesus in Acts 28:26-27. Perhaps you need to consider how Isaiah 6:9-10 and Matthew 13:11-15 might apply to you if you choose not to believe and obey all of Gods Words. Think about what you are saying for a moment dear friend . If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil and if Paul preaches Christ and Him crucified and points all people to Jesus how is Paul of the devil when he preaches and teaches what Jesus says and if Paul is agreeing with the teachings of Jesus are you also calling Jesus of the devil because Paul preaches salvation through faith in Christ and Gods Word? If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy it is inspired by God. Therefore God Word is not your enemy or of the devil. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. Time to open your eyes and ears to seeing and hearing Gods Word. Only Gods Words are true but you choose not to believe them as those who rejected Jesus and His Word fulfilling the scriptures of Isaiah 6:9-10. The above are very serious questions. Why are you unable to answer them?

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
Ever seen two guys butting iron heads?
It's a never ending 'battle'.

Since you have reached the stage of just "You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desire of your father", why not call it quits.
Ego never is satisfied even when it has the last word.

We all have different views now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Tomorrow is another day, and maybe another topic. ;)
Sleep well, you guys.

3rdAngel

Ever seen two guys butting iron heads?
It's a never ending 'battle'.

Since you have reached the stage of just "You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desire of your father", why not call it quits.
Ego never is satisfied even when it has the last word.

We all have different views now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Tomorrow is another day, and maybe another topic. ;)
Sleep well, you guys.
Yet it has never been about any of that for me at all. It has always been about believing and obeying what Gods Word says and putting Gods Word first above all things and standing up for what is true and what is heresy... see Ephesians 5:11; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Timothy 4:2; 5:20; Titus 1:13; 2:15; Revelation 3:19. Do you agree with @2ndpillar that half of the new testament scriptures are written by the devil? For me personally I love God and find that kind of heresy insulting to God and Christians and as my christian duty of love to my fellow man feel that such comments are in need of a response to tell the truth as shown in the scriptures above. Sleep well.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

So I guess that is a no then? You are bearing witness of yourself calling scripture of the devil so your witness is not true. It simply means that your words are not Gods Words and God Word does not agree with you and is a witness against you. Paul quoting Isaiah 6:9-10 in Acts 28:26-27 is not from Paul it is from Isaiah. I will leave it between you and God to work out dear friend and point you back to post # 422 linked. Like I posted earlier, you do not know what you do not know. How can you know when you choose to close your eyes and ears to hearing and seeing Gods Word in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10? You did not even know what scriptures I was referring to when I said it was time for me to put away the pearls and shake off the dust (Matthew 7:6; Luke 9:6). The meaning of Isaiah 6:9-10 is about those who refuse to hear and see Gods Word and choose rather to reject it. Kind of like what you do with the Apostle Paul's writings in the new testament right? Of course I believe the Apostles Paul's writings. Its Gods Word and scripture. Paul use to also quote Isaiah 6:9-10 to those who refused to believe and obey Gods Word following in the footsteps of Jesus in Acts 28:26-27. Perhaps you need to consider how Isaiah 6:9-10 and Matthew 13:11-15 might apply to you if you choose not to believe and obey all of Gods Words. Think about what you are saying for a moment dear friend . If you call any scripture from the devil you are calling God the Devil and if Paul preaches Christ and Him crucified and points all people to Jesus how is Paul of the devil when he preaches and teaches what Jesus says and if Paul is agreeing with the teachings of Jesus are you also calling Jesus of the devil because Paul preaches salvation through faith in Christ and Gods Word? If Paul is telling us to believe and obey Christ and scripture, why would you think he is of the devil? Scripture is not the message of the enemy it is inspired by God. Therefore God Word is not your enemy or of the devil. Perhaps its time to think about what you are saying here. Time to open your eyes and ears to seeing and hearing Gods Word. Only Gods Words are true but you choose not to believe them as those who rejected Jesus and His Word fulfilling the scriptures of Isaiah 6:9-10. The above are very serious questions. Why are you unable to answer them?
I have answered your questions with direct quotes from Yeshua, the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:25-50), yet your response is to come back with the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:35 & 39), in the form of Paul's false gospel of calling on the name of the "Lord" (Mt 7:22-23) versus calling on the name of the "LORD" (Joel 2:31-32), which will result in Yeshua saying "I never knew you; depart from me, you who practice lawlessness". Those of the darkness go to the dark, whereas those of the light, go to the light. You seem to have chosen the hypocrisy of the Pharisee, and I suppose that is reflected in your life. As for quoting "scripture", the devil did that well in Matthew 4:6, yet the "devil" will eventually fail. As for what you consider "scripture", that is not the same which Paul referred to in 2 Timothy 3:15, which was what you have known from childhood. Your "scripture" was put together way beyond the "childhood" of Timothy. The "holy writings" of 2 Tim 3:15 refer to the Law and the prophets, which your sect has deemed as "obsolete". Good luck with that. Your sect has gone down the rabbit hole further than Paul did. You are somewhat like Paul, in that he thought if he told you something multiple times 2 Cor 13:1, then that was his second/third witness, which could not be further from the truth, except in the case of Goebbell's Nazi Germany propaganda.

Matthew 7:
22“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

New American Standard Bible 2 Tim 3:15
and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

KJ21 2 Cor 13:1
This is the third time I am coming to you. “In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.”

3rdAngel

I have answered your questions with direct quotes from Yeshua, the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:25-50), yet your response is to come back with the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil" (Mt 13:35 & 39), in the form of Paul's false gospel of calling on the name of the "Lord" (Mt 7:22-23) versus calling on the name of the "LORD" (Joel 2:31-32), which will result in Yeshua saying "I never knew you; depart from me, you who practice lawlessness". Those of the darkness go to the dark, whereas those of the light, go to the light. You seem to have chosen the hypocrisy of the Pharisee, and I suppose that is reflected in your life. As for quoting "scripture", the devil did that well in Matthew 4:6, yet the "devil" will eventually fail. As for what you consider "scripture", that is not the same which Paul referred to in 2 Timothy 3:15, which was what you have known from childhood. Your "scripture" was put together way beyond the "childhood" of Timothy. The "holy writings" of 2 Tim 3:15 refer to the Law and the prophets, which your sect has deemed as "obsolete". Good luck with that. Your sect has gone down the rabbit hole further than Paul did. You are somewhat like Paul, in that he thought if he told you something multiple times 2 Cor 13:1, then that was his second/third witness, which could not be further from the truth, except in the case of Goebbell's Nazi Germany propaganda.

Matthew 7:22“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

New American Standard Bible 2 Tim 3:15
and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

KJ21 2 Cor 13:1
This is the third time I am coming to you. “In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.”
No you did no answer my questions to you but that is ok. You posted scripture yet none of it was in support of anything you said and neither did anything scripture you posted disagree with what I posted to you. Like I said earlier you do not know what you do not want to know if you choose to close your eyes and ears to hearing and seeing what Gods Word says in fulfillment of Isaiah 6:9-10. So we will agree to disagree. You calling Gods Word of the devil would be quite offensive to God I would imagine but I will leave that between you and God to work through. You seem to not understand what scripture is. Scripture is the inspired words of God. Yet your argument in your post is that scripture is the old testament only? Are you really going to try and argue now that all the old testament scriptures that pointed to Jesus are not the inspired Word of God and that the Words of Jesus are not the inspired Words of God and that the holy Apostles that taught Gods Word are not the inspired Words of God. I would suggest you go back and re-think your argument through. It seems you do not know what scripture is or what is inspired by God and what is not inspired by God if that is what you are arguing.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Yet it has never been about any of that for me at all. It has always been about believing and obeying what Gods Word says and putting Gods Word first above all things and standing up for what is true and what is heresy... see Ephesians 5:11; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Timothy 4:2; 5:20; Titus 1:13; 2:15; Revelation 3:19. Do you agree with @2ndpillar that half of the new testament scriptures are written by the devil? For me personally I love God and find that kind of heresy insulting to God and Christians and as my christian duty of love in need of a response to tell the truth as shown in the scriptures above. Sleep well.
It appears you have bolstered your case with quotes from the false prophet Paul, the "enemy" (Mt 13:25) who planted his seed "message" right alongside the "message" of the son of man, except in the case of your referral to Rev 3:19, which would point to the guy who claimed to be a Jew's Jew, as in a Pharisee of Pharisees, but apparently, on the flip side, was a Gentile's Gentile. As you are of the church/synagogue of Paul, at whose feet will you have to worship at.

King James Bible Rev 3:19
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

2ndpillar

No you didn't but that is ok. You posted scripture but none of it was in support of anything you said and neither did anything you posted disagree with what I posted to you. Like I said earlier you do not know what you do not want to know if you choose to close your eyes and ears to hearing and seeing what Gods Word says. So we will agree to disagree.
I don't agree to disagree. I simply agree to oppose your nonsense, in word and deed. Your nonsense brings about the "woke" Progressive movements, which downplays actual law and order in favor of your emotional responses, false beliefs, and false hopes, which leads to the decay of the U.S., and the ultimate national collapse. Fortunately, the current Congress is unveiling the corrupt practices of the current Progressive Administration, which will bring light to the darkness, whereas the UV rays might sterilize the situation before it brings on an early and harsh Har-Magedon. God's plan is that the "dragon"/"devil" gives his authority to the "beasts"/leaders/kings who supports the current daughters of Babylon/churches (Rev 13 & 17), until all the kingdoms are crushed (Daniel 2:45) & (Jeremiah 30:7-11). Apparently, the latest king was anointed by the church in England.

3rdAngel

It appears you have bolstered your case with quotes from the false prophet Paul, the "enemy" (Mt 13:25) who planted his seed "message" right alongside the "message" of the son of man, except in the case of your referral to Rev 3:19, which would point to the guy who claimed to be a Jew's Jew, as in a Pharisee of Pharisees, but apparently, on the flip side, was a Gentile's Gentile. As you are of the church/synagogue of Paul, at whose feet will you have to worship at.

King James Bible Rev 3:19
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Amazing there you go again calling scripture of the devil. Sorry dear friend but there is no truth in your words and I do not believe you.

3rdAngel

I don't agree to disagree. I simply agree to oppose your nonsense, in word and deed. Your nonsense brings about the "woke" Progressive movements, which downplays actual law and order in favor of your emotional responses, false beliefs, and false hopes, which leads to the decay of the U.S., and the ultimate national collapse. Fortunately, the current Congress is unveiling the corrupt practices of the current Progressive Administration, which will bring light to the darkness, whereas the UV rays might sterilize the situation before it brings on an early and harsh Har-Magedon. God's plan is that the "dragon"/"devil" gives his authority to the "beasts"/leaders/kings who supports the current daughters of Babylon/churches (Rev 13 & 17), until all the kingdoms are crushed (Daniel 2:45) & (Jeremiah 30:7-11). Apparently, the latest king was anointed by the church in England.
Do whatever you want. If you want to close your eyes and ears and make claims that half of the new testament scriptures are of the devil, I have nothing further to say to you accept that I will leave it between you and God to work through whose words you do not believe. I can only tell you the truth and that what you promote is heresy and not the truth of Gods Word at all and make it plain for all to see. For me only Gods Words are true and we should believe and follow them *Romans 3:4; Acts 5:29. It seems that is something that you refuse to do if you believe half of the new testament is from the devil.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Do whatever you want. If you want to close your eyes and ears and make claims that half of the new testament scriptures are of the devil, I have nothing further to say to you accept that I will leave it between you and God to work through whose words you do not believe. I can only tell you the truth and that what you promote is heresy and not the truth of Gods Word at all and make it plain for all to see. For me only Gods Words are true and we should believe and follow them *Romans 3:4; Acts 5:29. It seems that is something that you refuse to do if you believe half of the new testament is from the devil.
Paul's writings, along with his comrades, comprise around 2/3 of the NT which was presented in the most common canonical form in 367 A.D. by Athanasius, the bishop of Alexandria, who was anything but a holy man, representing anything but a holy Roman church. That is your foundational support for your "holy" canon. Good luck with that. Romans 3:4 was with respect to "Thy Words" the Word of God taken from Ps 116:11 not from Acts 5:29, which says we must "obey God" and not men, whereas you obey the man, the false prophet Paul, and assume the Word of God is "obsolete", a sentiment made by some unknown author, who is often assumed to be Paul. Your foundation gets weaker and weaker. When the winds, rain and floods come, your "house"/church will "fall" (Mt 7:27).

Muffled

Jesus in me
Well, the "message" of the kingdom of God, throughout the bible is consistent, and specifically as regarding the "beasts", such as in Daniel, the kingdom of Rome is persistent with respect to the end of the line. The fact that your church is built upon the power of Rome, should send shudders down your leg, but instead, you probably voting for Obama. If you want to point out parts which are in disagreement, other than the "message" of the "enemy" (Mt 13:25), the false prophet Paul, just go for it. Otherwise, vague pronouncements only work for the uniformed and fit in with the Progressive agendas/propaganda.

New American Standard Bible (Mt 13:25)
But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and left.
I believe you can't equate beasts in Daniel with beasts in Revelation.

I believe my church threw out the traditions of the RCC and went back to the Bible to form its theology.

I believe I voted for Trump. I could see through the lies of Obama.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Yet it has never been about any of that for me at all. It has always been about believing and obeying what Gods Word says and putting Gods Word first above all things and standing up for what is true and what is heresy... see Ephesians 5:11; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Timothy 4:2; 5:20; Titus 1:13; 2:15; Revelation 3:19.
Wouldn't every professed Christian say that?
So, if you really think about it, while you have that in mind, and the person you are trying to pummel has the same thing in mind... guess what? Two guys butting iron heads... forever, because neither is willing to say, "Okay, you see it that way. I believe you are wrong, but perhaps we can talk about something else another time."
Instead, both are going... "You are from your father, the Devil..."
It's just stuck there. If you see what I mean.

Do you agree with @2ndpillar that half of the new testament scriptures are written by the devil?
No. He says that in every discussion where the scriptures are used.

I don't agree with most things @2ndpillar says.
I agree with one or two things he says. However, I don't spend time disputing most of what he says, because that would be like arguing with the Devil.

Remember the example the angels set.
(Zechariah 3:1, 2) 1 And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of Jehovah, and Satan was standing at his right hand to resist him. 2 Then the angel of Jehovah said to Satan: “May Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, may Jehovah, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! . . .
(Jude 9) But when Michael the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”

I'm happy with your telling me, 'That's between you and God.' Or, "You have one to judge you."
That is, if the discussion has reached the point where it seems you have nothing more to say than... "Well you are just one blind lost goat." Or... "You are from your father, the Devil..."

In any case, it's what @2ndpillar believes, and he explains why... which is the important thing.
Once I understand why, I would prefer to spend time on that... trying to show why the reason is not good.

For me personally I love God and find that kind of heresy insulting to God and Christians and as my christian duty of love to my fellow man feel that such comments are in need of a response to tell the truth as shown in the scriptures above. Sleep well.
It's good you feel that way.
Remember though, @2ndpillar probably will tell you that's exactly how he feels.
He likely believes you don't know what you are saying, because of ignorance of scripture, which is causing you to talk nonsense. He might even call it blasphemy.
I'm not saying you are talking nonsense, so please do not misread what I am saying.

I think one has to know when a conversation has reached a dead end, and if one cannot move to something else, then I think that's an indication, ego is involved.

I know @2ndpillar well enough, to know that it's wise to ignore his attacks on Paul - a vessel of God.
So, I overlook those assertions. Attacking them might only result in a fight with words about the other person.

If he wants to discuss Paul, I'd be happy to. I made a thread for that. Actually, I just realized I got sidetracked from that thread.
I'll probably go back and see what responses I missed, or left hanging.

2ndpillar

Wouldn't every professed Christian say that?
So, if you really think about it, while you have that in mind, and the person you are trying to pummel has the same thing in mind... guess what? Two guys butting iron heads... forever, because neither is willing to say, "Okay, you see it that way. I believe you are wrong, but perhaps we can talk about something else another time."
Instead, both are going... "You are from your father, the Devil..."
It's just stuck there. If you see what I mean.

No. He says that in every discussion where the scriptures are used.

I don't agree with most things @2ndpillar says.
I agree with one or two things he says. However, I don't spend time disputing most of what he says, because that would be like arguing with the Devil.

Remember the example the angels set.
(Zechariah 3:1, 2) 1 And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of Jehovah, and Satan was standing at his right hand to resist him. 2 Then the angel of Jehovah said to Satan: “May Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, may Jehovah, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! . . .
(Jude 9) But when Michael the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”

I'm happy with your telling me, 'That's between you and God.' Or, "You have one to judge you."
That is, if the discussion has reached the point where it seems you have nothing more to say than... "Well you are just one blind lost goat." Or... "You are from your father, the Devil..."

In any case, it's what @2ndpillar believes, and he explains why... which is the important thing.
Once I understand why, I would prefer to spend time on that... trying to show why the reason is not good.

It's good you feel that way.
Remember though, @2ndpillar probably will tell you that's exactly how he feels.
He likely believes you don't know what you are saying, because of ignorance of scripture, which is causing you to talk nonsense. He might even call it blasphemy.
I'm not saying you are talking nonsense, so please do not misread what I am saying.

I think one has to know when a conversation has reached a dead end, and if one cannot move to something else, then I think that's an indication, ego is involved.

I know @2ndpillar well enough, to know that it's wise to ignore his attacks on Paul - a vessel of God.
So, I overlook those assertions. Attacking them might only result in a fight with words about the other person.

If he wants to discuss Paul, I'd be happy to. I made a thread for that. Actually, I just realized I got sidetracked from that thread.
I'll probably go back and see what responses I missed, or left hanging.
Now if you think I am from the "devil", and if you think you are a child of God, and He listens to your prayers, I suggest that you ask him to "rebuke" me, and see what happens, if you dare. If you are not sure, and do not care to tread where angels fear to tread, you might want to keep your negative opinions to yourself, and stick to stating what you have confidence in, whether it is right or wrong. Keep in mind, what you do to others, shall be done to you. Kissing up to 3rd angel isn't going to make your life any easier.

2ndpillar

I believe you can't equate beasts in Daniel with beasts in Revelation.

I believe my church threw out the traditions of the RCC and went back to the Bible to form its theology.

I believe I voted for Trump. I could see through the lies of Obama.
Now comes the question of the day, did you vote for Biden and if you "believe" you voted for Trump against Obama, was an actual vote? If you voted for Biden, what does that say about your vision with respect to liars? The problem is that the Progressive policies of the Left are the same as those of your false prophet Paul, and results appears in the lawless Liberal cities. And your church did not throw out the traditions of the RCC, for you kept their main dogmas, with respect to the false doctrine of the Trinity, the keeping of the day of the sun as your day of rest, the feast of Astarte (Easter), the celebration of the birth and death of Nimrod, Mithras, and Sol Invictus on the 25th of December, plus their reliance on their canon established in 367 A.D. As for idols, you worship the pagan symbol of the cross, whether it being in bronze, gold, silver, wood, or stone. I have equated the beast of Daniel 2 with those of Daniel 7, and with Revelation 13 and17. On the other hand, you have not. Who is the first beast of Daniel 2, 7, and who were the beasts of Rev 13 & 17?

2ndpillar

Amazing there you go again calling scripture of the devil. Sorry dear friend but there is no truth in your words and I do not believe you.
It is Yeshua who said the "enemy"/"devil" planted his "message" right beside the "message" of the "son of man". If you believed the "son of man", you would never have believed the "message" of the "enemy", which includes the false prophet Paul's false gospel of lawlessness/grace, which is described in Isaiah 28:18, as the "covenant with death", in as you think you will not die (Genesis 3:4).

Isaiah 28:18 “And your covenant with death shall be canceled, And your pact with Sheol shall not stand; When the overwhelming scourge passes through, Then you become its trampling place.