• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can you see this forum now that there's a thread in it?

Can you see the feminists forum yet?

• Total voters

Aquitaine

Yeah I can see it.
Whoops! Posted in the DIR! :p

I hope this DIR can be of great use, to be honest I'm surprised we've only just decided to make one.

PS - Blue Bacon? Pffft.......

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah I can see it.
Whoops! Posted in the DIR! :p
I hope this DIR can be of great use, to be honest I'm surprised we've only just decided to make one.
PS - Blue Bacon? Pffft.......
Don't worry. As a male, you may give yourself permission to post here.
Tis the womenfolk who must ask one of us. Fortunately for them, we are liberal.

Alceste

Vagabond
I've brought chocolate and white zinfandel! Let's do some drunken patriarchy criticizing and feed each other chocolate. Can somebody draw us a bubble bath?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I can't see it, but then you can't expect a man to find anything.

But don't you girls worry your pretty little heads about it.

OK, I'm all stereotyped out for the day.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Well you did notice, unless I'm sourly mistaken, that all the admins are men. All least all the admins I've seen. :D
It doesn't matter to me. :) Although, I think ssainhu might be a lady.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
For the record, Marka is also both an admin and a woman. She is also the person everyone else reports to, since she is the Forum owner's representative.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Don't forget me and Penumbra as emeritus. We get to boss everybody around without any of the responsibility associated with administrative work.

Or at least I just boss everybody around and not ask if it's allowable. :shrug:

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I am unable to see the forum under the political world list or in my subscribed forums list even though i'm subscribed to it.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Oops. I voted "yes" but my answer is really "no." I can see the thread, but not the forum.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I still can't see this in the sub forum list or in my subscribed forums list. Is that going to get fixed anytime soon?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well you did notice, unless I'm sourly mistaken, that all the admins are men. All least all the admins I've seen. :D
There is currently one active female admin (ssainhu) and two retired emeritus admins (Mystic and myself) that still poke our heads into admin affairs.