• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can someone convert to an ethnicity?

Can someone convert to an ethnicity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aabraham ben Azar

Im astounded by the simplistic understanding of some members that ethnicity equals DNA.
Ethnicity is determined by heritage, language, culture, religion, ideologies, and yes genetics to certain degrees.
Jews answer all the criteria, not only that but the Jews are a historical NATION with standing kingdoms, standing armies, common language, common practices, and a common historical geographic land.
Israel is the ONLY, yes ONLY country in the world where people speak Hebrew, incidentally it is also the ONLY Jewish country in the world. Various ethnic groups around the world are taking the Israeli method of language revival, including Celtic people in Great Britain who wish to prevent the loss of their heritage and who are fighting to preserve their ethnic languages.
What you are saying is against HaTorah !! ( Barukh Hashim )

Aabraham ben Azar

LOL. Do you even know what barukh hashem means? and when to use it? because you just gave me a strong nod of approval in my own language.
First of all, Hebrew is ours and hijacked by none Abrahamic ( Goyim ).Do some effort to find your ancestors native language either in Euroasia Forest or Bongojungle in Africa.( no need to revive these languages as they are still spoken by your tribes ).

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
And yet here I am fluent in Hebrew as my native language, while you are unable to comprehend even what the words that you copy/paste even mean or when they are used.

everything about you is pseudo, not an ounce of authenticity.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Is an Italian genetically different from a German?
Jews from Amish?
Revoltifarians from Pastafarians?

Yes - these are Revoltifarians in their native costumes:

Ni5izETPwkydllo7E8YdnEqNo1_500.jpg

Trust me - the smell of bacon has become a part of their DNA.

And this is a Pastafarian in her native costume:

kiya-sgetti-304x600.jpg

The stain of tomato sauce will never come out.

Aabraham ben Azar

And yet here I am fluent in Hebrew as my native language, while you are unable to comprehend even what the words that you copy/paste even mean or when they are used.

everything about you is pseudo, not an ounce of authenticity.
If Moses or Judah alive and we both speak , I speak in Arabic and you ( hijacker) speak so called modern Hebrew with German accent , belive me they will understand my Arabic straightforward but your Hebrew needs me to translate it to them with my semitic Arabic in order to enable them to understand what you said. so my Arabic closer to them than yours "Hebregen"!!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
If Moses or Judah alive and we both speak , I speak in Arabic and you ( hijacker) speak so called modern Hebrew with German accent , belive me they will understand my Arabic straightforward but your Hebrew needs me to translate it to them with my semitic Arabic in order to enable them to understand what you said. so my Arabic closer to them than yours "Hebregen"!!
Oooh so much frustration, so much venom. There's lots to work with here.
Sorry to disappoint you, my family lives in the Middle East for centuries, and let me enlighten you to another fact, a majority of the people in Israel have always lived in the Middle East since time immemorial, without even setting foot in Germany!
Do yourself a little favour, at least educate yourself to a minimum about your target of irrational hatred and obsession. The only thing left for you to do is foam the side of your mouth.

Aabraham ben Azar

Oooh so much frustration, so much venom. There's lots to work with here.
Sorry to disappoint you, my family lives in the Middle East for centuries, and let me enlighten you to another fact, a majority of the people in Israel have always lived in the Middle East since time immemorial, without even setting foot in Germany!
Do yourself a little favour, at least educate yourself to a minimum about your target of irrational hatred and obsession. The only thing left for you to do is foam the side of your mouth.
Sorry to disappoint you, my family lives in the Middle East for centuries
Yes you are right in Kurdistan or Isfahan ( and you call yourself a descendant of Isaac and seed of Jacob !!! )..Can you do a favour to take a DNA test ? ( I will tell you from now you are not semitic or Isaac but Mongolian origin , I am not a magician but this is my feeling that you are not my cousin and Abraham is not your forefather but Jankizkhan or Kesravan the greatest of Persia )..FYI DNA test needs sombody has courage !

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I hate to break it to you... but unless you speak one of the long extinct languages that they did, you're just as out of luck as someone who speaks Chinese. :rolleyes:

wa:do

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Yes you are right in Kurdistan or Isfahan ( and you call yourself a descendant of Isaac and seed of Jacob !!! )..Can you do a favour to take a DNA test ? ( I will tell you from now you are not semitic or Isaac but Mongolian origin , I am not a magician but this is my feeling that you are not my cousin and Abraham is not your forefather but Jankizkhan or Kesravan the greatest of Persia )..FYI DNA test needs sombody has courage !
Wong again. I neither come from Kurdistan nor Isfahan.
BTW, did you ever take your DNA test? did the geneticist told you that you are a descendant of Abraham? :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.