• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can science disprove the existence of God?

ArtieE

That just means we don't look like clones. It's not logical that humans crossed any lines from another species. There is no evidence of that ever happening. There are people with monkey bones saying look at these humans remains.
Just to be perfectly clear: It is your belief that the DNA goes through at least 30 to 50 changes per generation, but no matter how far we go back the DNA will still be human DNA and can't possibly change enough to stop being human DNA?

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Just to be perfectly clear: It is your belief that the DNA goes through at least 30 to 50 changes per generation, but no matter how far we go back the DNA will still be human DNA and can't possibly change enough to stop being human DNA?
We have no evidence of that ever happening. We have only ever seen humans produce human offspring. Those 30 to 50 changes might recur here and there, no two people are exactly alike. But once the bones stop being human bones they are monkey bones. So then it takes a bit of shucking and jiving to teach people the monkey bones are human bones.

Rapture Era

"Human evolution is the lengthy process of change by which people originated from apelike ancestors. Scientific evidence shows that the physical and behavioral traits shared by all people originated from apelike ancestors and evolved over a period of approximately six million years."
I can't wait to see how Chubby Checker you get with it.​

The real question scientists cannot answer you not dare to go there is this, what did human evolution start from? Go with me here. If evolution is true as you think, life had to start in order for it to evolve right?​

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
The bible is words, it says God created man.

By reusing ape's design. Really? The whole amazing Universe with the sole purpose to create a cleverer version of an ape?

I think He has been lazy. I would have created man to look like no other creature. Especially chimps. Being almighty, I would expect to be able to do that.

And it is this kind of laziness that make these debates even remotely possible.

Ciao

- viole

Kemosloby

Premium Member
By reusing ape's design. Really? The whole amazing Universe with the sole purpose to create a cleverer version of an ape?

I think He has been lazy. I would have created man to look like no other creature. Especially chimps. And it is this kind of laziness that make these debates even remotely possible.

Ciao

- viole
lol

Rapture Era

As we can see, we come from our parents and they came from their parents and they came from their parents. Nowhere do we see God creating anything. The evidence so far supports that we all come from natural parents.
Nowhere do we see anything create anything, except each living kind by its own kind through reproduction. Thats why God used men to write as He inspired them to write so that we could KNOW why and how the universe and life exists. And it makes good common sense. Yes the evidence supports we all come from our parents all the way back to Adam and Eve as the first two people created by God. Thats why we come from our parents because we were created as human beings male and female to reproduce like every other living thing on this planet. All animals, birds, fish, reptiles etc., all reproduce exactly like the DNA they were created with allows them to reproduce after their own kind. This is what the EVIDENCE shows. Even the trees and plants reproduce after their own kind just as God designed them to do. But the whole evolution molecules to man does not work and scientists know it, thats why they are reaching out to other things to explain how life started here on earth but they are chasing air. Theories are just theories, nothing more. After thousands of years, nothing has changed. Gods creation keeps on reproducing as was intended and evolutionists within the last 150+ years keep chasing their invisible tail. What was the definition of insane? Oh yeah, doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.o_O After over 15 decades and as scientists discover more and more which lead them away from evolution and more toward intelligent design, you would think they would wake up! But no. Still gonna keep doing the same thing. Science is revealing to its scientists something they should have followed long ago. Follow the truth no matter where it leads, and its leading right to creation by God. How much more plain and simple can it get?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rapture Era

I think He has been lazy. I would have created man to look like no other creature. Especially chimps. Being almighty, I would expect to be able to do that.

And it is this kind of laziness that make these debates even remotely possible.

Ciao

- viole
He did make man to look like no other creature! Man doesnt look like an ape!:rolleyes: When someone sees you walking down the street do they say, hey look! There goes an ape? Dont be ridiculous!:D

Last edited:

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
He did make man to look like no other creature! Man doesnt look like an ape!:rolleyes:

True. It is an ape. A great ape to be exact. Maybe He wanted to make apes great again, who can say?

When someone sees you walking down the street do they say, hey look! There goes an ape? Dont be ridiculous!

I am serious. We are apes. We are also primates and mammals.

It might also sound ridicolus to say "hey look! There goes a mammal", but it is nevertheless technically true.

Ciao

- viole

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
The real question scientists cannot answer you not dare to go there is this, what did human evolution start from? Go with me here. If evolution is true as you think, life had to start in order for it to evolve right?​
There are several abiogenesis models to choose from.

Interestingly enough, evolution does not deal with abiogenesis.

How did the first life begin?
I do not know.
No one does.
Though, there are numerous claims concerning the first life.

Rapture Era

This is what science says.

Humans are apes – ‘Great Apes’ - Australian Museum

Shall we settle for primates, if apes is too much for you?

Deal?

Ciao

- viole
I took this from your article:
Ape diversity
The first apes evolved about 25 million years ago and by 20 million years ago were a very diverse group. Within the last 10 million years, however, many ape species became extinct as the earth’s climate cooled and dried and their forested environments changed to woodland and grassland. There are now only about 20 living species of apes and they are divided into two major groups.
This is totally ridiculous! There is no proof at all that this statement is true! You believe it because why? Here is something else to think about, what did an ape evolve from? Did you ever think about that? Go back farther before the male ape had a female to reproduce. Do a little critical thinking about this for yourself!

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I took this from your article:
Ape diversity
The first apes evolved about 25 million years ago and by 20 million years ago were a very diverse group. Within the last 10 million years, however, many ape species became extinct as the earth’s climate cooled and dried and their forested environments changed to woodland and grassland. There are now only about 20 living species of apes and they are divided into two major groups.
This is totally ridiculous! There is no proof at all that this statement is true! You believe it because why? Here is something else to think about, what did an ape evolve from? Did you ever think about that? Go back farther before the male ape had a female to reproduce. Do a little critical thinking about this for yourself!

I told you. That is not my opinion. It is basic science. And if you want to know where apes evolved from, make your homework. Get a basic book about biology and read it out. The same about the evolution of sexual reproduction.

Oh. I forgot. You do not believe in evolution. But why do you ask me then about scientific evidence when you do not believe in basic science to start with? Let me guess, you define science as the set of claims that do not contradict a book written by some ancient unidentified goat herders?

Is that so?

So, back to my little compromise. Shall we settle for primates? I hope you do not go so far as to deny that humans are not primates.

Deal?

Ciao

- viole

Rapture Era

There are several abiogenesis models to choose from.

Interestingly enough, evolution does not deal with abiogenesis.

How did the first life begin?
I do not know.
No one does.
Though, there are numerous claims concerning the first life.
I know evolution doesnt deal with abiogenesis, there is a big reason why evolution doesnt deal with it. Evolutionists avoid it like the plague! Why? Because it never happened and our brilliant scientists (I say that with much respect) are finding this to be true. If it is true which it is, it deflates the whole evolution molecules to man faith and they are not going to let that happen. Can you imagine the embarrassment and disgrace flooding through all of academia and the science community as a whole who subscribe to this thinking? The point is, you have to start from something in order for evolution as we know it to go from chaos to organization. The simple fact of the second law of thermodynamics and truth of entropy in and of itself proves it cannot possibly happen. Its bankrupt!
If you dont want to believe in God or intelligent design thats fine. But you would be hard pressed to ignore what the bible says about creation and what we see all around us as evidence, or at the very least, the incredible and overwhelming circumstantial evidence that it makes the most sense according to the biblical narrative right?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I know evolution doesnt deal with abiogenesis,
Then why bring it up in an evolution thread?

there is a big reason why evolution doesnt deal with it.
Yes.
Because evolution deals with the reason why there are so many different plants and animals on the planet.

Evolutionists avoid it like the plague!
I call bull ****.

My first guess is because you keep bringing it up in discussions about evolution as a diversion tactic.

Because it never happened
Bold empty claim.

and our brilliant scientists (I say that with much respect) are finding this to be true.
Bold empty claim

If it is true which it is, it deflates the whole evolution molecules to man faith and they are not going to let that happen.
Bold empty pile of steaming bull ****

Can you imagine the embarrassment and disgrace flooding through all of academia and the science community as a whole who subscribe to this thinking?
Science changes its stance as new information comes to light.

Problem is that bold empty claims from wishful thinking hold no water with science.

The point is, you have to start from something in order for evolution as we know it to go from chaos to organization. The simple fact of the second law of thermodynamics and truth of entropy in and of itself proves it cannot possibly happen. Its bankrupt!
If you dont want to believe in God or intelligent design thats fine. But you would be hard pressed to ignore what the bible says about creation and what we see all around us as evidence, or at the very least, the incredible and overwhelming circumstantial evidence that it makes the most sense according to the biblical narrative right?
*yawn*
Please wake me when the sermon is over....

Rapture Era

I told you. That is not my opinion. It is basic science. And if you want to know where apes evolved from, make your homework. Get a basic book about biology and read it out. The same about the evolution of sexual reproduction.

Oh. I forgot. You do not believe in evolution. But why do you ask me then about scientific evidence when you do not believe in basic science to start with? Let me guess, you define science as the set of claims that do not contradict a book written by some ancient unidentified goat herders?

Is that so?

So, back to my little compromise. Shall we settle for primates? I hope you do not go so far as to deny that humans are not primates.

Deal?

Ciao

- viole
:D You say its not your opinion but you are trying to make a strong case for it!;) Why?o_O
You say its basic science but that statement is in grave error! It is not basic science! The whole point is that todays biology science is NOW finding out that life cannot and didnot arise out of nothing! You need to update your science facts. Those books or literature you are reading are not true. Forget about the bible. Pretend it doesnt exist. If you look at todays up to date science discoveries concerning this issue, you will see that the whole evolutionary faith absolutely fails! Do your homework and see for yourself.

Rapture Era

Then why bring it up in an evolution thread?

Yes.
Because evolution deals with the reason why there are so many different plants and animals on the planet.

I call bull ****.

My first guess is because you keep bringing it up in discussions about evolution as a diversion tactic.

Bold empty claim.

Bold empty claim

Bold empty pile of steaming bull ****

Science changes its stance as new information comes to light.

Problem is that bold empty claims from wishful thinking hold no water with science.

*yawn*
Please wake me when the sermon is over....
Okay, wake up! You are in total denial!
"Science changes its stance as new information comes to light."
Absolutely true! This is what I have been trying to tell you!

"Problem is that bold empty claims from wishful thinking hold no water with science."
What are the bold empty claims you speak of?