• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can science disprove the existence of God?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That's called a synonym not a definition...
Take it up with the dictionary publisher...that's what it says 'aware' means... The problem is not external to your own mind....use it to find out what either 'aware' or 'realization' means...I understand but I can not convey it to you using concepts which you also do not understand...

ArtieE

Take it up with the dictionary publisher...that's what it says 'aware' means... The problem is not external to your own mind....use it to find out what either 'aware' or 'realization' means...I understand but I can not convey it to you using concepts which you also do not understand...
Then simply quote the definition you feel covers exactly what you mean by those two words.

ArtieE

I do not understand....this forum is now treating you as a new member...I did do a search for 'Tapatalk' tho and it seems it's a social networking app? :)
Yeah I am using it to post from the phone but something probably went wrong when I connected with Tapatalk. If I have ended up with two accounts I'll try to delete the new one when I get home. Just want the ArtieE one.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Never, because God is a philosophical concept. It's completely undetectable by science or any testable, empirical methods.
So a universe where God exists is indistinguishable from a universe where God doesn't exist?

If so, God would be perfectly impotent. Does this describe the God you believe in?

Shad

Veteran Member
I found another quote from Professor Flew that he concluded that: " DNA research has shown by the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements which are needed to produce life, that intelligence must have been involved ". '

Flew was a philosopher thus his views of biology are equal to anyone else that is not an expert.