• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can Real Peace Exist between Christianity and Islam?

johannes

real peace will come some time in future. each religeon has a role to play. the christian had to "kiss" the body of Christ and the muslim has to to "kiss" earth for good reason. johan.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
The Truth said:
Oh really? what about when i tell that there muslims who don't act as muslims?

Will you accept my answer if i said like you or you will say noooooo this is part of your unpeaceful religion?
the difference is that these things cannot be justified by the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles but Islamic scripture is used by some Muslims to justify their murderous intent and their followers agree with them, you acts as though i tar every muslim with the same brush , but i don't and yet you defend the very types of muslim i am speaking of. Getting back to the op as long as some ( a large amount in some places) muslims continue to interpret the koran to justify their hatred and viciousness towards non muslims, particulalry Christians there will be no peace between the two. Now i'm sure there is something that a lot of Christians are doing that you may feel is causing strife between the two religions but i am speaking from my perspective here.

Paul, Do you think of me as a believer or as an unbeliever?
Everyone believes something and so are by definition believers. But when I say believer I am talking about the Gospel (which would obviously include the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh). So i view you as an unbeliever.

No, they are christians who are trying to follow the law of God without arrogance and jealousy. Mohammed is mentioned in the Torah and Injil and thos devout christians around the world were just waiting for him to appear. The first country ever which entered to Islam is what was called in the past as "Al-habasha" (today called, Eritrea and Ethiopia). The christian king knew the truth and he reverted to Islam and you can see thousands and millions of christians who enter to Islam till today.
They are viewed by Christians as apostates and not Christians, they are called muslims. If a Christian king reverted or regressed to Islam then he bacame a muslim and was no longer a Christian.

So you ask us to listen to you and you give us a deaf ear when we want to share our holy book with you?
How is that?
I have not asked anyone to listen to me, i have quoted the koran more than the bible in this thread, I told you not to waste your time as you posted me a link to a proselyting post which would be a total waste of your time.

I know nothing, Allah knows best my friend.
I was just referring to something i read in the koran about unbelievers.

So you just throw some stones and escape without trying to listen to us?
No, i just got bored. I didn't throw stones, I just quoted your koran for which you should be thankful that i have given it more circulation.

How then you want me to open my eyes if you keep defending christianity just for the sake of defending without reasoning with me?
We are in the wrong thread for such a thing, i tell you what, give me some recommended reading from the koran and i'll read it and ask questions if i have any -and you read John gospel and Pauls letter to the phillipians or Galations and question me as you see fit, but the condition is that you simply read it and don't go to muslim sites looking for difficult questions. I want to know what you think when you read it.

How can you preach the gospel to me and others when you think that you have the ultimate truth for sure 100% in your side and i'm all wrong just because you are christian?
I thought you said you want to discuss things with the muslims, or you just want to prostylize and that's it?
I have never said I want to discuss things with Muslims (though i don't mind) I have not tried to proseltyze anyone.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
The Truth said:
If you really believe in Jesus, why are you so afraid that he will abandon you or somthing?
Impossible.

This will happen near the end of this life whether we like it or not. Prophet Mohammed say nothing but the truth because it's not his own but he just speak of what he is commanded to say so.
That changes nothing the point remains the same, that you believe that Jesus will break the cross (end Christianity) that does not give us any hope that you believe there can be peace between us without the erdaication of our faith.

If Jesus is the one who will do these things so why to blame us?
Jesus will do no such thing, it's just what you mistakingly believe and you holding such beliefs means that the existence of Christianity must be ended and will be so by Jesus when He returns, the ultimate humiliation if you like.

Go and search for what really Jesus Christ would wanted you to do and you have nothing to fear if you did so, am i right?
Yes, I search the bible for such information and He makes it clear, no fear at all.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
The Truth said:
Yep, it's about slave girls but islam was trying to free all the slaves step by step by making it for instance as an compulsory act in order to be fogiven by God in some cases as a first choice, when someone wants to repent unless he doesn't have slaves, so then he go with the other choices.

For instance when Jesus say he didn't came for peace but with the sword, what if i took that and posted it everywhere to show people how cruel was Jesus Christ "God forbid"?
I would simply point you to the preceding and prceeding verses to show what it means. No need to read a history book or scholar to understand it.

Don't worry, i love Jesus and i know that he is peaceful and i don't consider myself as a muslim if i ddn't believe in him as an Apostle of God and the word of God who came to this life from a miraclous birth without a father.
Jn 14v15: If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Mt 28v18-20: And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

My point is that one must be carful and stop picking verses out of context in order to understand the Quran, that's all. :)
I do not take them out of the context they are in in the koran, i am quite careful to read the whole surah or a significant part of it before and after, but what you and others mean by context is read a historian or have an Islamic scholar explain it to me. That just says to me that the koran is incomplete as a revelation from God because it must be supplemented to be understood.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Seraphiel said:
People who say: "My religion is right and the rest of the world will go to Hell". Should be ashamed and try to understand their religion a bit more.

Really I don't care a whit about people telling me I am going to Hell.

It's the ones who can't wait to send me there I really worry about.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
For instance when Jesus say he didn't came for peace but with the sword, what if i took that and posted it everywhere to show people how cruel was Jesus Christ "God forbid"?

Then you would only be inviting hostility and criticism for deliberately twisting the Word of God. Jesus never wielded a sword, nor did he wage war, rape, enslave, mistreat or kill anyone. Ever.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it."

Don't worry, i love Jesus and i know that he is peaceful

So why twist and pervert his meaning.

and i don't consider myself as a muslim if i ddn't believe in him as an Apostle of God and the word of God who came to this life from a miraclous birth without a father.

Wrong again, either God was His Father or Jesus lied about it.

My point is that one must be carful and stop picking verses out of context in order to understand the Quran, that's all. :)

My point is honesty vs deliberate deception. I'll deal with the slave issue if you'd like, but only in an honest dialogue.

I see nothing wrong with compiling verses to make an exegetical point, as long as their meaning is not deliberately perverted to deceive others.

XAAX

Nope, I don't think so...Lets just hope that they don't kill the rest of us off in their crusade of stupidity...

Before anyone wants to get offended, I only mean the radical warmongers...

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
PREACH THE NETT said:
Nope, I don't think so...Lets just hope that they don't kill the rest of us off in their crusade of stupidity...

Before anyone wants to get offended, I only mean the radical warmongers...

Truly I think the only hope is that the moderates would stand up and overcome radical hate-sects rather than constantly defending them.

Mujahid Mohammed

arielmessenger said:
with peace in our world. It isn't the people--it is the religious teachings found in each of the three top dog Abrahamic faiths that continue to divide people, e.g., Jews with a historical knowledge that yes, indeed, New Testament based Christianity has led to violent acts against Jews, and yes indeed, Christians in Muslim ruled nations cannot practice their religions, e.g. proselytizing.

What to do? God has heard and has answered. A new Universal Abrahamic faith has evolved: the new Religion of Peace. God, knowing human propensity to take anything written as Scripture as if God Itself had written it, now refuses to provide any new Scriptures to divide believers. The new Word of God isn't written but even without a new book of words God has given Its new instructions for the New Millennium conditions. The new Word of God is in Israel now, awaiting entry into Jerusalem's most sacred site. It is up to Muslims, Jews and Christians to recognize God's newest ambassador of peace. If they do not, there will be continuing religious warfare. If they do, God as the Source of peace will once again be worshipped at Jerusalem and peace will spread outwards to the Holy Land, then to all the Middle East, and then to all the world. But God is demanding that peace must be honored and cherished as the most important of all God's instructions for the New Age.
Still you provide no evidence just your statements.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Actually, I'm just hoping that y'all will accept the Buddha into your hearts..........

:D :run:

*lame attempt at tongue-in-cheek humour*

Keep trying, folks. I think you can work it out. :flower:

Peace,
Mystic

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
People in groups fear other people who aren't in their group. Where there is division, there is suspicion. Where there is suspicion there is disdain. Where there is disdain there is inherent violence waiting to surface.

So no real peace can ever exist between "Christianity" and "Islam."

Mujahid Mohammed

Navigator said:
I agree I think that is true in all religions, it seems to me that this flavor of Islam is the one growing and I don't see many Muslims united against it, rather conforming to it. Considering the coercive tactics and teachings in the Quran I see it is snowballing out of control. Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone, risking your safety, to stand against it?
the only reason it seems like that is because this is the one's you see in the headlines. No one is talking about those who are doing it correctly. It is only the fanatics who get air time.

Also no muslim as I have said many times but for some reason you keep implying that there is no concensus on the issue.

the second you as a non muslim admit that you yourselves do not unite against terrorizm in any form. Look at the oppression of muslim countries, palestine, lebanon, africa, south america. Globaly this happening and we as people should stop saying Oh, well since these are your people you deal with them. This is a universal problem that will affect all religions, creeds, color, and class. this is not just a one sided issue, Oh, I do not see muslims having a unified front on these radical ideologies. Well the same can be said about you non muslims unified front on the radical ideologies of Israel and America in terms of their foreign policy.

Now lets be real, non muslims are against it. But why is it not known that they are against it. BECAUSE IT IS NOT ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS OR THE BOX THAT TEACHES THE WORLD ITS VALUES. So the same can be said for yourselves as well as us also. The concensus of muslims against the issue of radical ideologies does not sell newpapers or get great ratings. The concensus of non muslims against the oppressive foriegn policy of these oppressive governments does not get air time for the same reason.

can me and you at least come to a concensus on that.

Does Muhammed represent Islam?
Of course. that is silly.
Did he not teach the fundementals they are teaching in his Hadith?
If I understand your question correctly, then yes if the hadith is authentic so it would help to illustrate which hadith.

I do not believe all Muslims are represented in those videos.
none are

I do believe, based on their tactics, this minority will take over the majority of Muslims if something is not done.
that will never happen, that is a promise of Allah in our religion.

To me that says it is ok to be peaceful. Doesn't say you can't attack them.:shrug:
This only forbids you from making peace with your enemy.:shrug:
And you will continue to do this until you accept the fact that there is a given context. We have a context and inorder to fully understand it CORRECTLY, you have to accept it as that.

Islam is not like Christianity you cannot interpret it however you want. You need the context it is everything when you do not understand the language.

You cannot give context to Quran. We have a clear context a clear way. This is what Allah tells us to do. Keep the Prophet's way. If you go outside of that then you are just like all the other idiot muslims who do not follow the teachings of their book. So if you continue to say well I think it means this, then you will continue to be wrong. And I want you to be right.

Why be wrong in your understanding, do you not want to understand it right.

Answer me one question, why do you still try to intepret the Quran yourself without taking the context many of us have given you from the sources illustrated.

I have watched those and there are many more. How would you expect their response to be? They are proficient deceivers. Just my opinion.
Who exactly?

Mujahid Mohammed

Navigator said:
But you need other tools like the tafsir and the History of Islam or the Seerah.

That would take enormous time and our idea of context would differ.
I have time, if you are sincere in wanting to learn I will make effort to give you the information. And also that is the reason I want to know what your context is and give you the proper context if it differs from what has been established and known to us as muslims.

for as I said we have a context but if you do not know it or where to get it then you will continue to be wrong in your understanding.

Why would it be neccessary to do private?
It's not but whatever is more comfortable for you. I am letting you pick the scenario, it matters not to me private or open, it depends on what is more comfortable for you.

What did Jesus do?
When, Before or after he died according to the testimony of the bible. I am not sure I understand. If it is the context of what you responded to then. He would have died for he would have turned the other cheek.

I agree we have a right to protect ourselves, but, at the end of the day, the only thing that will stop hate is love.
Depends on to what extent someone expresses the hate. If they just generally hate you then yes, just treat them love them and treat them like Allah commands and insha Allah they will change, but some people's hatred is so much that they want harm to come to you. so then we have to maybe do otherthings to make sure they do not harm us, but at the same time we still need to maintain the love and compassion and the proper methods of dealing with those types of people.

Again I say defend yourself, but God is in control of everything regardless of the action you take. Nothing happens out of Gods will.
So we have reached a concensus on this issue, defending is OK if the situation calls for it.

Fighting only gives power to more hate.
Can self defense sometimes be fighting. I am just trying to understand what you mean. do you mean all fighting. Like for instance I got into an altercation once, I guy kept swinging at me, so I get letting him miss and finally I just pinned him on the ground and told him look man, I do not want to fight you so I let him up and he kept on coming at me. One of his friends came into the altercation to help him I guess well I struck the guy just to disable him, not to kill or hurt him but to stop him from his attack. To make it short I could have killed the guys but I didn't I just disabled them to stop them from possibly hurting me.

someone came over to me and said man that was the coolest fight I have ever seen you are a great fighter. And I looked at him and said Nah, it wasn't a fight.

so in that when you say fighting only gives power to more hate. What do you mean exactly because the fighting I was doing was not out of hate. And the fact I did not kill them when I could have was not hate. so what are you saying exactly.

just please clarify for me because i am not sure i understand.

There are limits regarding defending Allah?
Limits in the actions you can perform when fighting. There are rules in fighting. we just can not go out and slaughter everything and anything. Kill, rape, pillage, etc. Let me give you the example.

Ali was fighting someone on the battlefield, the man spit in his face. Ali threw his sword down and said I cannot fight you now. The man said why? He said you spit in my face so now if I strike you it is out of the anger I feel for you spitting in my face. It is no longer because you have wronged Allah, His Messenger and the rights of His creation. So there is a clear intention for why we fight. We cannot go out and kill whoever. there is a classification when you talk about the disbelievers. Which needs you to go and learn the character of the people the muslims where fighting and see if the verses you have warrant the behaviour illustrated and it is in succession of all the other verses related to jihad in the order they came.

Surah Hajj 22:38-40, its pretty clear I think what do you not understand.

At least we agree on the other element.
Peace
we agree on other things.

Mujahid Mohammed

*Paul* said:
the difference is that these things cannot be justified by the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles but Islamic scripture is used by some Muslims to justify their murderous intent and their followers agree with them, you acts as though i tar every muslim with the same brush ,
How is that an example. The crusaders used their interpretations of the teachings to go and kill, rape, and murder innocents. Many attrocities in your religion have been justified by the scriptures look at slavery for instance.

And it is upt to debate as to whether what you have is the authentic teachings of Jesus and the Apostles or some people who came after and never met any of them and gave you their interpretation.

who cares if some muslims try to justify their murderous intent. THEY CANNOT. JUST AS YOU SAY MANY THINGS CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR RELIGION.

And yes you are tarring us by even associating Islam with the idea of terrorizm or any of the other B.S. ideologies you try to associate with Islam.

but i don't and yet you defend the very types of muslim i am speaking of. Getting back to the op as long as some ( a large amount in some places) muslims continue to interpret the koran to justify their hatred and viciousness towards non muslims, particulalry Christians there will be no peace between the two. Now i'm sure there is something that a lot of Christians are doing that you may feel is causing strife between the two religions but i am speaking from my perspective here.
As the broken record keeps going on. You keep ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of muslims reject this ideology. Also why are we not taking into consideration the media's affect on your true understanding on how much of this deviant garbage is being practiced.

so how come you guys won't come to a concensus on the hatred and viciousness towards muslims being administered by Israel, America, the UN etc. Are you forgetting that. Yeah probably because you listen to the media hype. that is why we cannot come to a concensus on the issue.

Are there muslims who do wrong and teach B.S. Yes. Are there christians who do wrong and teach B.S. Yes. Are there governments who do worse than the terrorists ever could. Yes. Are there totalitarian ideologies being put on all people, yes.

Are we collectively doing something about it....NO.

Everyone believes something and so are by definition believers. But when I say believer I am talking about the Gospel (which would obviously include the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh). So i view you as an unbeliever.
Yeah but you have to prove or validate that your statements and dogma's you have can be explained within the context of the bible.

They are viewed by Christians as apostates and not Christians, they are called muslims. If a Christian king reverted or regressed to Islam then he bacame a muslim and was no longer a Christian.
How? what makes you a christian, and give me a universal definition that you all can share since you all claim this title.

When did Jesus ever use the word.

I have not asked anyone to listen to me, i have quoted the koran more than the bible in this thread, I told you not to waste your time as you posted me a link to a proselyting post which would be a total waste of your time.
Yeah but you treat it like your bible and just give it your own context and understanding.

No, i just got bored. I didn't throw stones, I just quoted your koran for which you should be thankful that i have given it more circulation.
Again, why? when all you do is tell people what you think it says instead of what the Messenger of God who gave it to us in the first place, understood it as.

We are in the wrong thread for such a thing, i tell you what, give me some recommended reading from the koran and i'll read it and ask questions if i have any -and you read John gospel and Pauls letter to the phillipians or Galations and question me as you see fit, but the condition is that you simply read it and don't go to muslim sites looking for difficult questions. I want to know what you think when you read it.
I am game if you are.

I have never said I want to discuss things with Muslims (though i don't mind) I have not tried to proseltyze anyone.
So why come to the forums and the discussion then if you do not want to discuss.

Or is it that now you are telling us what your true intention is.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
MysticSang'ha said:
Actually, I'm just hoping that y'all will accept the Buddha into your hearts..........
MysticSang'ha said:
*lame attempt at tongue-in-cheek humor*

Keep trying, folks. I think you can work it out.

Peace,
Mystic
Actually Heather it is more a case of them accepting the reality of their own "Buddha nature". If both camps were to do this, their problems and quibbling would vaporize rather quickly in light of reality. :shrug:

Discussions such as this remind me of little children out in the playground during recess claiming that their daddy is bigger than the other kid's daddy. Meaningless babble in the long run actually. Will they ever get along? That is doubtful when you consider the level of actual understanding involved. One cannot expect too much from such “spiritual toddlers”. It is also like watching an argument between two visually challenged persons ranting over what their favorite colour is and which is the best way of looking at that colour. Wait till both camps realize they are both equally wrong in their thinking. :bow:

XAAX

Just a little off topic but I am curious as hell...Its bad to show pictures of the prophet Muhammad, but obviously not bad to name yourself after him. If I had a dime for everyone I knew who was Muhammad, I could rival Bill Gates...What is up with that?? My new name is going to be Preach the Nett Muhammad....

Mujahid Mohammed

*Paul* said:
Mt 28v18-20: And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

"All but most conservative of scholars agree that at least the latter part of this command was inserted later. The formula occurs nowhere else in the New Testament and we know from the only evidence available (the rest of the NT) that the earliest church did not baptize people using these words - baptism was 'into' or 'in' the name of Jesus alone.. thus it is argued that the verse originally read "baptizing them in my name' and then was expanded to work in the dogma. In fact, the first view put forward by German critical scholars as well as the Unitarians in the 19th century, was stated as the accepted position of mainline scholarship s long ago as 1919, when Peake's commentary was first published The church of the first days did not observe this world wid commandment even if they knew it. The command to baptize into the threefold name is a late doctrinal expansion." for Christs Sake Tome Harpur p. 103

this mission is described in the language of the church and most commentators doubt that the Trinitarian formuls was original at this point in Mt.'s Gospel, since the NT elsewhere does not know of such a formula and describes baptism as being performed in the name of the Lord Jesus (e.g. Ac 2:38,8:16, etc.)

A number of other references confirm this fact such as the Dictionary of the Bile by James hastings p.1015, and David Straus's The life of Jesus Critically examined page 302

This is what some of your scholars think about this verse, so are they wrong.

I do not take them out of the context they are in in the koran, i am quite careful to read the whole surah or a significant part of it before and after, but what you and others mean by context is read a historian or have an Islamic scholar explain it to me.
No what we say is at least know what happened when the verse was revealed who it was addressing and what historical significance it had and how did the muslims carry out the order of Allah. That is what is implied in context. You do not even know arabic.

So tell me have you read the Quran.

That just says to me that the koran is incomplete as a revelation from God because it must be supplemented to be understood.
that is part of your problem with your understanding of your religion. You do not take into consideration what happened at the time the verse was revealed. Also this is a problem you share because in order to understand the inconsistencies and errancies of the bible we must supplement your interpretation of it to really understand it or be filled with the Ghost or something.

How do you define context in your religion? And where is the context at. And explain how we got this context you speak of what is the chain of narrators for the stories and different texts.

If Keep using your method of interpretation and never be able to explain anything to anybody about your religion clearly. for your's is more incomplete. I mean the accounts of the story you do have does not even match up. so how do you know what happened or what was said. You have different interpretations of the same verses all claiming to be correct. I said interpretations not translations. How can you verify or validate anything contained. where are the witnessess. What are their names where is their testimony.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Another thing that hampers good relations between muslims and christians on an individual level is that I find many christians view Islam as an arch-enemy of sorts. They go out of their way to disprove the very foundations of Islam and I find that so childish. I do not view christianity as such and no muslim that understands christianity does either. Instead of just saying 'hey I don't believe in ISlam because I am Christian' they go to great lengths to say that Allah is not a god, Quran is of the devil, Muhammad is this and that....when all of that is unnecessary. These ideas make us angry when christians express them to us and among each other. The reason it makes us angry is because the spread of ideas like these breed only enmity, distrust,suspicion, and hate. The muslims who are uneducated on the basics of christianity, its origin and basis also behave similarly. I see it as being really petty. Muslims are big enough to admit that there is an abundance of truth in christianity primarily because of its source. Many christians will deny that when speaking about Islam. They refuse to see any good or truth or validity in it.

When those stumbling blocks cannot be gotten over it is difficult to maintain good relations with each other.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Just a little off topic but I am curious as hell...Its bad to show pictures of the prophet Muhammad, but obviously not bad to name yourself after him. If I had a dime for everyone I knew who was Muhammad, I could rival Bill Gates...What is up with that?? My new name is going to be Preach the Nett Muhammad....

When I was a christian the men dared to name themselves Jesus because that is the name of God as they see it. So it is direspectful to name oneself after God. Muhammad is not our God. Muhammad or Ahmed is just a name like any other. It is out of respect one may name himself Muhammad. i personally like the name but if I had a son I wouldn't name him Muhammad because it's so common......

Ok back to regularly scheduled programming.

I would like to ask Muslim members here what they consider "clear Signs" of both the need for a major religious reformation of existing Abrahamic doctrines that seem only to continue inter-Abrahamic warfare, and evidence of divine intervention.

As a forerunner to the question posed on this thread, "Can real peace exist between Christianity and Islam, one needs to ask why Sunni and Shiite Muslims hate Ahmadiyyah Muslims so much who are the only Muslims who practice non-violence towards their neighbors yet are doubly persecuted by their fellow Muslims for their beliefs.

If the majority of Muslims cannot tolerate truly non-violent Muslims, then this indicates the impossibility of Christian and traditional Muslim peaceful co-existence.

One of the big reasons God has given the new Word of God that containis no words through a Gnostic Christian prophesy-bearer for Muslims to respond to, is to reinforce God's demand for the overthrow the idolatry of Muslim worship of Muhammad and his book. If Muslims continue in their way of blindness to the historical fact that Muhammad's ideas are vastly out of date for modern democratic social life where human rights of individuals are protected from organized religious persecution, Muslims have only themselves to blame when violence continues to destroy Muslim to Muslim, Muslim to non-Muslim relationships. The Signs are clear that something major is wrong with Muhammad's Islam when it is has become part and parcel of the religious warfare going on between all the Abrahamics, Jews, Christians and Muslims.

If Muslims cannot see anything is wrong as non-Muslims suspect, then the needed Islamic Reformation will be held back that much longer.

"Islam" has a "new" meaning now. Actually, it has been given it's old meaning back from the revision of it by Muhammad. "Islam" has always meant more than just "submission to the will of God". It means "submission to the will of God as Peace, because the foundational story takes place on that spot in Jerusalem where God as Peace was first worshipped in the world. Without "Peace" being the primary object of service to God, there is no spiritual connection with the Creator. So, the new Word of God is to reestablish the Abrahamic dedication to God, but to God as Peace, Shalom, Salaam, Islam. But the dedication must involve Muslim participation to be effective. It is God's way of demanding major change within all the Abrahamic faiths, a change led by a Christian prophesy-bearer of Jewish ancestry, but a change requiring the cooperative participation of Muslims as well.