• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

can i have your opinion on this video?

what's happening in this video according to you?

• he definitely stopped the assaulter with the power of Jesus

• i think the video is real but Jesus is not involved, maybe he just hipnotized the assaulter.

• never seen worse acting in my life, he is just a scammer please don't waste my time

• something else ( please specify in the discussion )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
That's a stage fall. As in, that's how you fall if you're trying to look like you've fell, without hurting yourself.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Odd, they should zoom in on him just at the moment of the "action". Totally staged. Fraudulent "miracle worker". I wonder how much the pastor paid him, and what bills the pastor needed to pay to hire him for the show? Wonder what the take from the flock was that night?

Corthos

Great Old One
Hmmm... I think it's most likely staged, but it could maybe also be some kind of mental breakdown as well. I've seen similar things associated with mental illness.

roger1440

I do stuff
WOW, it’s a miracle. Coincidently the surveillance cameras followed this guy around for no apparent reason.

roger1440

I do stuff
Notice how the parishioners are calm during the commotion. Not one single person runs out the door or looks surprised. Now look at this video. This is what would happen in a real life crisis. Look at the people’s faces and reaction.