• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buttercup totally slaughters the 40k frubal mark!

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
40 000 frubals for Buttercup! And every one very well deserved.

Congratulations, O One of Great Butteriness!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Oh well done my friend!!! Congratulations.:dan:

On a side note; I am rather concerned; "Buttercup totally slaughters the 40k frubal mark! " . Everytime someone goes through a new ceiling, we have a new expression; this time it is 'slaughters'; I just wonder how rich English is, to meet with these demands................:biglaugh:

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
michel said:
Oh well done my friend!!! Congratulations.:dan:

On a side note; I am rather concerned; "Buttercup totally slaughters the 40k frubal mark! " . Everytime someone goes through a new ceiling, we have a new expression; this time it is 'slaughters'; I just wonder how rich English is, to meet with these demands................:biglaugh:

If we ever run out of basic expressions, the obvious solution is just to tack on some more superlatives for an instant hyperbole boost! :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Well thank you people. :) I feel kind of silly being recognized for basically being a goof off. I come to RF to play...and get away from the work table. I have learned that I do better to stay out of the serious subjects and just have a good time.

Thanks to all of your for making me want to come back over and over! I enjoy you all so much! Big Hugs! :hug:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
You are a beautiful soul and I so enjoy your presence here!

Congratulations and wishing you many, many more! (You got up there super quick, my friend...I think it's because you absolutely rock!:jam: )

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Awww! Please don't feel that way, Buttercup! *huge hugs* Your presence here makes RF a sweeter place, which is one of the best things that can be said about anyone!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
congratsbaraqua%20tn.gif

rhonda1.gif

Everytime I see your user name, I think of

buttercup.jpg

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Congratulations! Hell, your almost at 50k now! Great posting, your frubals are well earned. :woohoo: