• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It is funny how people that have lost the argument have to resort to name-calling.

I don't believe you have called me any names but if you feel your xenophobia has reached it natural low. Fair enough.

And certainly I've not called you names. NAN is used in PHP, and several other computer languages as short for NotANumber i am surprised you use that monika without knowing its source. Seems kind of shallow

Notanumber

A Free Man
So you expect me to investigate the kkks hate propaganda and because i provided horrendous images of kkk action instead you consider you have won? You want the comparison, get of your right wing xenophobic high horse and do you own honest research

Here, I'll help you out
Category:Ku Klux Klan crimes - Wikipedia

So now lets turn it round you provide images of Mohammed preaching hate

I would like to know how many other terrorist organisations have the brass neck to publish their manifestos of hate.

Who else could get away with it?

ChristineM

Premium Member
I would like to know how many other terrorist organisations have the brass neck to publish their manifestos of hate.

Who else could get away with it?

So you consider the quran to be a terrorist manifesto? Yet the bible is proven to be twice as violent, don't you remember ignoring that a couple of times previously?

So that makes the a majority of human beings ( 2.2 billion xtians and 1.5 billion muslims, 3.7 billion people) who follow terrorist manifestos.

So with a world majority are you saying they are all terrorist?

Please note, by the same token the anti balaka, the lra, nlft, nscn, maronite malitia, kkk and several other american terror groups all use the bible as justification for their terror

Notanumber

A Free Man
So you consider the quran to be a terrorist manifesto? Yet the bible is proven to be twice as violent, don't you remember ignoring that a couple of times previously?

So that makes the a majority of human beings ( 2.2 billion xtians and 1.5 billion muslims, 3.7 billion people) who follow terrorist manifestos.

So with a world majority are you saying they are all terrorist?

Please note, by the same token the anti balaka, the lra, nlft, nscn, maronite malitia, kkk and several other american terror groups all use the bible as justification for their terror

Does the Bible target Muslims in the same way that the Quran targets Infidels?

Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Does the Bible target Muslims in the same way that the Quran targets Infidels?

Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?

How dumb are you really? Muslims did not exist until after the bible was written. But in the place of infidels it targets anyone (men, women, including pregnant women, girl that can be uses as sex slaves, children, babies ) who would not bow down to the hebrew god. Have you not actually read the Bible?

And using a known anti islamic propaganda site is kind of silly isnt it, do you not have any scientific evidence to offer?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Why, when their Holy book is no more violent than that of the Jews?

How many countries in the world exist where Jewish religious diktats is written into the statute books? None. How many countries in the world exist where Islamic religious diktats are written into the statute books? More than none.

There is no difference.

There most definitely is - not my fault if you're can't or won't see it.

I'll admit to that. I joined this thread in its later pages. My responses to you have been to your words I have quoted.

Then I suggest you either retract your initial claim or read back through my post history to see where you've gone wrong.

And, if you talk to Muslims, you'll find they're just the same.

I'm sorry but you're new here and you've not been around for the presence of some truly obnoxious Muslim posters. One actually defended the existence of jihadi groups.

And, in the secular society we live in here in Britain, Islam is also constrained.

True, but there are plenty of countries where it's not.

Rubbish. The Muslims here live under a secular government.

Whereas in countries where Muslims are in the majority Islamic theology is often written into laws which is bad news for non-Muslims and even for other Muslims if they're 'not the right type' of Muslim.

And do you condemn their religions, as you condemn that of Muslims?

Yup.

Well you should. Those two religions are just as prone to violent interpretations as Islam is.

Yes they are. Still doesn't stop me from criticising Islam. Stop trying to make it out about everybody else but and deal with the criticisms offered for once.

Here in Britain - a couple of hundred years. Hundreds or thousands of them at the hands of our government. But no Muslim has suffered the same fate at the hands of the government here.

Exactly; we've not been executing 'apostates' for a good while now. Islamic countries are often quite the opposite - treating apostasy as a crime punishable by prison or even death. Ex-Muslims often risk violence or even death at the hands of other Muslims simply for recanting their faith in the modern age. Hell, we're even getting second-hand sectarian **** to deal with now. A Pakistani group has started bringing its vendetta against Ahmadis to Scotland. Considering we've still got an utterly asinine amount of Christian sectarianism this is the last thing we need.

Not dismiss - just stop blaming the religion and instead blame those individuals.

Why do you refuse to recognise there's a fundamental link between belief and behaviour? Is it really that hard a concept to grasp?

My point is that we have a right to free speech as Britons. Only if our words inspire hatred (as we see in this thread) is that right taken away. That applies to Nazis as well as extremists of any faith.

I don't disagree. The problem being that extremists of a certain faith abuse buzzwords like 'Islamophobia' to silence their critics which weakens the strength of said word when it's applied against actual discrimination suffered by Muslims.

Your source is an American right wing 'news' site. It's not even in their news section but their comments section. How reliable is that may I ask?

No, fair enough. I just gave you the first link my search engine came up with. Should have given you it straight from the CEMB site itself, really.

I disagree with you heartily.

You don't think an organisation whose members willingly break laws in multiple countries which then actively obfuscates investigations & protects said members from investigation & prosecution by legal authorities is criminal? You have a very interesting perspective of what constitutes 'criminal'!

If I'd seen your post I would have leapt to the defence of Catholics.

But not to the defence of the Church itself? Good. You won't have much to defend against since I'm not Catholic-bashing.

Then stop saying that Islam is evil.

Show me where I have said that as opposed to stating I have reasonable concerns about it.

That's no more the case than it is of Christianity or Judaism.

I'm not responding to this since it's predicated on a strawman i.e. 'Islam is evil'.

Tell that to NAN and the self-styled Emperor of Mankind.

... has nobody heard of Warhammer?

LionLooking

How many countries in the world exist where Jewish religious diktats is written into the statute books? None. How many countries in the world exist where Islamic religious diktats are written into the statute books? More than none.
That's about regimes rather than religions.
The west is primarily Christian. Christian 'diktat' (as you call it) was the basis of government here for 1,500 years. During that time many atrocities took place.
The west is now more advanced and liberal while the predominantly Muslim countries have a little catching up to do.
That's economics and western world domination - not religion.
There most definitely is - not my fault if you're can't or won't see it.
Back at ya babe
Then I suggest you either retract your initial claim or read back through my post history to see where you've gone wrong.
You've gone wrong for blaming a whole religion for the acts of a few of its followers
I'm sorry but you're new here and you've not been around for the presence of some truly obnoxious Muslim posters.
True - but I have come across some truly obnoxious posters here. Atheists, Christians and neo-pagans spring to mind. But I won't fall into your trap and condemn ALL Atheists, Christians or neo-pagans because of these fruitcakes.
Whereas in countries where Muslims are in the majority Islamic theology is often written into laws ...
Again, this is government at fault, not religion. I draw your attention to my first paragraph in this post.
Still doesn't stop me from criticising Islam.
Criticising Islam is OK - so long as you make the same criticisms of other faiths and don't just single out the one. That smacks of Islamophobia to me..
Stop trying to make it out about everybody else but and deal with the criticisms offered for once.
I always address each point you make. Not quite sure what you mean by 'make it out about everybody else but and'
Exactly; we've not been executing 'apostates' for a good while now. Islamic countries are often quite the opposite - treating apostasy as a crime punishable by prison or even death.
Once again, that's the government - not the religion. If it was the religion then Christianity is evil for all the acts dne by governments in its name. Can you not get this simple point?
Why do you refuse to recognise there's a fundamental link between belief and behaviour?
I get it. Nutters will use their beliefs to justify their actions. Look at Hitler - a Christian/Atheist. He believed he was doing the right thing.
... 'Islamophobia' ...weakens the strength of said word when it's applied against actual discrimination suffered by Muslims.
If there were less internet trolls verbally attacking Muslims, then we could save the word for more serious occasions. Sadly, those trolls keep posting their diatribe on forums like this.
Should have given you it straight from the CEMB site itself, really.
They have their own agenda too. How about 'The Independent,' 'The Guardian' or 'The Times'?
You don't think an organisation whose members willingly break laws in multiple countries which then actively obfuscates investigations & protects said members from investigation & prosecution by legal authorities is criminal? You have a very interesting perspective of what constitutes 'criminal'!
Which organisation is that?
If you mean the Islamic faith then you are casting your net very wide indeed.
The Mafia are Christians aren't they? Are Christians then criminals?
You won't have much to defend against since I'm not Catholic-bashing.
No - you're saving all your vitriol for the Muslims.
Show me where I have said that as opposed to stating I have reasonable concerns about it.
It can be plainly deduced from your words.
I'm not responding to this since it's predicated on a strawman i.e. 'Islam is evil'.
Hooray! - I've managed to shut you up at last!!!!!!!
... has nobody heard of Warhammer?
Indeed - I used to play years ago. Wasn't the Emperor a living corpse, whose followers were bent on controlling the universe by wiping out other races?
Seems an apt title for you then.

Notanumber

A Free Man
How dumb are you really? Muslims did not exist until after the bible was written. But in the place of infidels it targets anyone (men, women, including pregnant women, girl that can be uses as sex slaves, children, babies ) who would not bow down to the hebrew god. Have you not actually read the Bible?

And using a known anti islamic propaganda site is kind of silly isnt it, do you not have any scientific evidence to offer?

Are there any versions of the Bible that target Muslims?

King James Version - Wikipedia

The King James Version was completed in 1611. I believe you will find that Islam had made a dramatic appearance by then.

LionLooking

The King James Version was completed in 1611. I believe you will find that Islam had made a dramatic appearance by then.
I can see that you don't know much about the subject.
The KJV is a TRANSLATION of ancient writings.
Translations DO NOT ADD MATERIAL. They merely represent what's already there.
Do you understand now?It is quite a simple thing to grasp.

Notanumber

A Free Man

Do you know of a website that is more factually correct on the subject of Islam that this - About TheReligionofPeace.com Site

You should take heed of this –

Rather than make the West a "safe space" for Islam, we should be challenging Muslims to make Islam safe for the world. Until then, it is not in our interest to accomodate that which has no intention of accommodating us. Neither should we assist the expansion within our borders of a religion that is consistently incapable of building countries in which even Muslims themselves want to live.

Tolerance is a good thing, but not when we allow it to be used cynically against us by those who have no use for it once they obtain power. We need to throw out political correctness and embrace critical thinking.

The truth is that Islam is not like other religion and it is certainly not a religion of peace. Sometimes the truth isn't comfortable. Sometimes the truth offends. But it is far better that we offend others with the truth than lose our own freedom.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Are there any versions of the Bible that target Muslims?

King James Version - Wikipedia

Yes you really are that stupid?

The kjv was a compilation of several existing bibles made in an attempt to reduce the number of versions by creating a definitive version of the books of the differing, existing bibles that would be common through Britain.

It was not edited or re written or changed ot added to to suit your xenophobia

Lean some history before making stupid statements

ChristineM

Premium Member
Do you know of a website that is more factually correct on the subject of Islam that this - About TheReligionofPeace.com Site

You should take heed of this –

Rather than make the West a "safe space" for Islam, we should be challenging Muslims to make Islam safe for the world. Until then, it is not in our interest to accomodate that which has no intention of accommodating us. Neither should we assist the expansion within our borders of a religion that is consistently incapable of building countries in which even Muslims themselves want to live.

Tolerance is a good thing, but not when we allow it to be used cynically against us by those who have no use for it once they obtain power. We need to throw out political correctness and embrace critical thinking.

The truth is that Islam is not like other religion and it is certainly not a religion of peace. Sometimes the truth isn't comfortable. Sometimes the truth offends. But it is far better that we offend others with the truth than lose our own freedom.

Too much islamaphobic propaganda

But here is a list of accurate and authentic Islamic websites
Understanding Islam: List of most authentic Islamic websites

Notanumber

A Free Man
Last edited:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Talk about propaganda. Islam takes some beating in that department.

Are your sites as up to date on the killings in the name of Islam as the ROP website?

You could learn a lot about your favourite hobbyhorse from the ROP website - Comparing Islamic Terror to Northern Ireland

There ya go again blaming islam rather than blaming the real culprits, terrorist's

Do not ever compare islam to the ira, Muslin's have never taken my aunts arm or left me in constant pain. I cant say the same for your copout ira