• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today as I was petting my dog and looking at the sun everything just kin of fell into place. I looked at her and realized she is Brahman as much as I am Brahman. For a little while I was in complete bliss. Everything just kind of seemed right in the world and everything came together. Nothing was more or less sacred, nothing was more or less pure it was all just kind of one.

I looked around and everywhere I looked there was God in their multiple forms.

Have you guys ever had moments like this?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Today as I was petting my dog and looking at the sun everything just kin of fell into place. I looked at her and realized she is Brahman as much as I am Brahman. For a little while I was in complete bliss. Everything just kind of seemed right in the world and everything came together. Nothing was more or less sacred, nothing was more or less pure it was all just kind of one.

I believe I never have and never will.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Yeah. :) Happens a lot.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

Hard if not impossible to put into words, but I have an awareness (or at least this is my perception) which arises and fades, that there is no me and no other, no self and no non-self, no I and no universe "out there." Does that count? If not, I retract every word.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hard if not impossible to put into words, but I have an awareness (or at least this is my perception) which arises and fades, that there is no me and no other, no self and no non-self, no I and no universe "out there." Does that count? If not, I retract every word.

Counts to me. (Though coming from me, that may or may not be reassuring.)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Well I have a sense of awe when I look at the stars and wonder just how deep it all goes.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

I tend not to talk about mystical experiences in debate settings, as I have no interest in or use for debating my experiences.

I can relate to the first paragraph, but I'm a bit thrown by your second. What were you looking at that you describe "God in their multiple forms?"