• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Bra Storm"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Another issue took me there and I decided to look a around a bit, and a good thing I did. So far fifty-five posts about padded bras for young girls. Can you think of a more fitting subject for

But the sun??? You said other media carried the same story.

Or even boob jobs for that matter. ;) (I think bob jobs should be left for the Eros Room.)

You are of course correct but thought youd have had more understand of dyslexia.

ChristineM

Premium Member

I find the whole wooha disturbing. Why can they just leave girls to become women in whatever way works for he girl.

Dont be sorry, i get it a lot, this is what i most usually got on a another forum i frequeted

8591c7dfa0890e4460dc71446155ee03.jpg

RF is far more civilised.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Talking to engineers one wouldn't think so

And talking of melons, i feel a watermelon smoothie coming on
For small talk, engineers like to wax poetical...well, more like talking shop...about all the different ways they COULD approach the project in question, before getting down to the nitty gritty of actually designing a solution to the problem...

ChristineM

Premium Member
For small talk, engineers like to wax poetical...well, more like talking shop...about all the different ways they COULD approach the project in question, before getting down to the nitty gritty of actually designing a solution to the problem...

Am being flippant. All the bigup talk can often provide a solution.

Skwim

Veteran Member

The infamous, flat chested, Laura Milatos, who got her 15 minutes of fame
48dbb5c2bc79e106d28003ab69672f41

And the objects of her disgust (might want to shield your eyes)
the-padded-bras-feature-as-part-of-the-supermarkets-angel-range-1531218149-herowidev4-0.png

source

Interestingly, going to the link above one gets the following poll results (625 votes)

bra poll.png

Last edited: