• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boris Johnson - let's see how he and his government performs....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This thread is not all about me you know.

Unlike that “woman of the people”, DA, I am not drawing a fat salary for cooking up imaginary figures.

As for that other one, ET, she should be facing charges for inciting hatred and in the meantime that “man of the people”, Sir Keir should be demanding her suspension pending an inquiry.

Emily Thornberry slapped down as post-Brexit US trade warning backfires in Commons row

Meanwhile that other star of the current Labour party does a disappearing act while being interviewed on the left-wing BBC.

BBC News chaos: Nandy VANISHES live on-air when confronted on Thornberry's Cummings attack

You could not make it up!

Correct but the post was about your actions in the thread, that attemps to guide the thread that railroad the thread.

And the link you supplied did not actually further your cause but precisely the opposite, it highlighted the incompetence of a conservative minister and her department. A conservative minister, who by the way, as a member of the ruling party draws a far fatter salary than the woman you are griping about.

Yes, heard a member of the public having her call to a BBC phone in summarily terminated when she mentioned the disgust felt by the public at Cummins hypocrisy and lies, backed by the PM. Maybe Nandy was similarly disgusted.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Correct but the post was about your actions in the thread, that attemps to guide the thread that railroad the thread.

And the link you supplied did not actually further your cause but precisely the opposite, it highlighted the incompetence of a conservative minister and her department. A conservative minister, who by the way, as a member of the ruling party draws a far fatter salary than the woman you are griping about.

Yes, heard a member of the public having her call to a BBC phone in summarily terminated when she mentioned the disgust felt by the public at Cummins hypocrisy and lies, backed by the PM. Maybe Nandy was similarly disgusted.

Are you going to attempt to answer these questions being as #Altfish could not and Nandy vanished before they had a proper chance to ask her?

Between the actions of Cummings and Thornberry, who is guilty of the worst crime?

Are you going to admit that the Left can never be accused of a hate crime because that has been reserved for those on the Right only?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Are you going to attempt to answer these questions being as #Altfish could not and Nandy vanished before they had a proper chance to ask her?

Between the actions of Cummings and Thornberry, who is guilty of the worst crime?

Are you going to admit that the Left can never be accused of a hate crime because that has been reserved for those on the Right only?

When you provide a reason for her vanishing i have not a thing to say on the subject, jumping to blind conclusions is your game

Cummins lies, to me that is one of the most heinous crimes, he also seems to think that joe public is stupid, a trait of many right wingers, but hey, this is politics, you can even get away with murder and cummings may be guilty of murder if his actions have spread the virus to susceptible people... how bad do you want it?

I will admit no such thing, its bigoted and shows a sad understanding of humanity.

Altfish

Veteran Member

?
Altfish has answered 10,000% more questions than you have ever answered

Stop lying and changing the subject matter,

Notanumber

A Free Man
Altfish has answered 10,000% more questions than you have ever answered

Stop lying and changing the subject matter,

I will answer for you.

Obviously, it is Thornberry, but the Left could never admit that.

Don’t feel too bad about it because a prominent Labour MP could not provide any answers either.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I will answer for you.

Obviously, it is Thornberry, but the Left could never admit that.

Don’t feel too bad about it because a prominent Labour MP could not provide any answers either.
Unbelievable - when did Thornberry come into this conversation - we are talking about Cummings, stop changing the subject.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Indeed, never answers a question and then changes the topic

Its the right wing way.

Was watching Mat Hancock today. No matter what question he was asked, he replied with how well they are doing with this tracker app

Notanumber

A Free Man
Unbelievable - when did Thornberry come into this conversation - we are talking about Cummings, stop changing the subject.

Obviously, it is no doubt sobering for you to consider that you have been condemning Cummings for days for a non-crime only to find out that another leftie has committed a real crime.

One where no further action will be taken because of her special protected status of being of the Left.

How many reporters are baying for blood at her front door?

Last edited:

Tambourine

Why do you think anybody would care to answer your questions, when you do not extend the same courtesy to anybody else?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Why do you think anybody would care to answer your questions, when you do not extend the same courtesy to anybody else?

I answer questions that are worthy of being answered.

Both of the questions that I posed fit that category.

Do you think that hate crimes committed by the Left should be ignored?

If Nigel Farage encouraged people to throw abuse at those boat people, do you think that would be ignored?

Don't believe for a second that the Dominic Cummings scandal is not politically-motivated

Make no mistake, the establishment is out to get Dominic Cummings.

It has been out to get him since the moment he succeeded in doing what they all believed was impossible: Taking the UK out of the EU.

The tweet from the official UK Civil Service account that read, “Can you imagine having to work with these truth twisters?” is just one representation of what this man is up against.

And just like when they unsuccessfully attempted to overturn the biggest democratic vote in our history, the opposition believe this is a political opportunity.

Despite insisting they would not attempt to politicise a once in a lifetime pandemic, last night it emerged Labour, SNP, Lib Dems, DUP, Plaid Cymru, SDLP, Greens and the Alliance Party are planning to band together to “discuss the next steps in holding Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings to account”.

That approach didn’t work over Brexit. It won’t work now.

Labour’s Emily Thornberry congratulated her constituents throwing a volley of abuse at Cummings as he walked to his house and no doubt supported the cretins who chucked eggs at his car too.

That’s not the country I believe we should be. We need to stand for tolerance and respectful debate, no matter your political views.

The days of pitchfork-style protests driving good people out of their positions for so called outrages driven by social media and the liberal media has to end.

That’s why Boris Johnson needs to ignore the ongoing noise and focus on the most important moment of his career: Pulling us out of this devastating health emergency and unprecedented economic crisis.

He will do that more successfully with Dominic Cummings by his side.

Notanumber

A Free Man
You are as arrogant as Johnson Cummings, Gove and the rest. Is it a trait of the far right right?

I answered the question that you and Nandy found too difficult to even attempt.

The Left likes to pigeonhole the Right as extreme because it makes them feel better about the extremists and hate mongers that they support.

Tambourine

I answer questions that are worthy of being answered.
Then maybe other people don't respond to your questions because they don't consider them "worthy of being answered".
Did this thought ever cross your mind?

The Left likes to pigeonhole the Right as extreme because it makes them feel better about the extremists and hate mongers that they support.
Yea, I'll give you that, xenophobia and nationalist bravado are hardly "extreme" these days.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Then maybe other people don't respond to your questions because they don't consider them "worthy of being answered".
Did this thought ever cross your mind?

Yea, I'll give you that, xenophobia and nationalist bravado are hardly "extreme" these days.

Maybe I am just a quick learner, but I soon realised that you cannot rely on getting your questions answered on here.

The modus operandi of the Left is, it is not the severity of the crime that matters, it is who committed it and were they right wing. Right wing crimes are the only ones that count in their world.

BTW, the refusal to answer was good enough.

Last edited: