• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boris Johnson - let's see how he and his government performs....

Altfish

Veteran Member
At this time, Boris is my favourite and I have no problem stating that, but you do have a problem stating which your favourite is.
OK, once again I give you an answer - something you are incapabl;e of doing... My favourite is Jess Philips.

Now, how about answers from you?
What are British Values?

Notanumber

A Free Man
OK, once again I give you an answer - something you are incapabl;e of doing... My favourite is Jess Philips.

Now, how about answers from you?
What are British Values?

Blimey, talk about getting blood out of a stone.

Do you really think she has any kind of a chance against Boris?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Blimey, talk about getting blood out of a stone.

Do you really think she has any kind of a chance against Boris?
You see, who ever I had chosen, and I may change my mind next week, you were start criticising her.
In a one to one debate she would wipe the floor with Johnson. But when all the money and the Murdoch press come into play, a blind donkey with a blue rosette has a chance against the best politician in the land.

Notanumber

A Free Man
You see, who ever I had chosen, and I may change my mind next week, you were start criticising her.
In a one to one debate she would wipe the floor with Johnson. But when all the money and the Murdoch press come into play, a blind donkey with a blue rosette has a chance against the best politician in the land.

I didn’t want to be harsh with my initial response but you could hardly call her the best politician in the land.

She is not even the best politician in her bubble.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I didn’t want to be harsh with my initial response but you could hardly call her the best politician in the land.
She is not even the best politician in her bubble.
This is why I was reluctant to name anyone; I just knew you would then go into over drive demonising them. You will now spend 2020 claiming that she is my 'hero' and that Farage is the man for me.
At least she's a politician rather than an Etonian chancer who is only in it for himself and his backers.

Notanumber

A Free Man
This is why I was reluctant to name anyone; I just knew you would then go into over drive demonising them. You will now spend 2020 claiming that she is my 'hero' and that Farage is the man for me.
At least she's a politician rather than an Etonian chancer who is only in it for himself and his backers.

And you think Philips is not in it for herself?

Notanumber

A Free Man
See, as I predicted, you are focusing on my choice, trying to bring her down. Pathetic.

What have you been doing regarding Boris?

Not only do we have two sets of rules in the UK but also we have two sets of rules in threads in which you partake.

Altfish

Veteran Member
What have you been doing regarding Boris?

Not only do we have two sets of rules in the UK but also we have two sets of rules in threads in which you partake.
Johnson is not just your choice he was the choice of 43.6% of the population - he is in charge; he needs to be monitored and objectively critiqued.- he should not be lauded.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Johnson is not just your choice he was the choice of 43.6% of the population - he is in charge; he needs to be monitored and objectively critiqued.- he should not be lauded.

Of course he should be lauded, if he continues to do a good job.

What percentage of the population chose Philips?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Johnson wants to reach out to Remainers, get them on board and looking forward, he wants to be our friends

But at the same time he wants to humiliate them by ring Big Ben when we leave and minting coins to celebrate the 'victory'

Also my friends don't lie to me, make promises they don't keep and ignore the mothers of most of the children they have fathered

Altfish

Veteran Member
One response to Johnson's New Year's Message on Twitter ...

"&%** *ff, you deliberately divided the country with your lies and racism. You closed Parliament to stop debate, you lied to Ireland, broke the GFA, denied us a referendum because leave would lose. ..."