• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bomb Blast outside Kabul girl's school kills dozens...

epronovost

No. I disagree with that. It is conjecture.

What do you believe is conjecture? That Taliban and ISIS killed girls and women because they go to school and destroyed their schools because the article and other events of the sort clearly shows that they clearly did. Or do you disagree with the idea that these actions constitute a violent opposition to women's and girls' education?

I don't think there's a need to specify what constitutes education. And why would you assume your state and its rules should rule all over the world?

I don't think my State's rules should rule all over the world, but the UNICEF guidelines on education do and they do stipulate what constitute an education. It states that a person should be literate and numerate, two things that the vast majority of girls in Afghanistan aren't because, amongst other things, they were denied education by the Taliban and their ilk through violence and the destruction of their schools.