• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blue wave

Riders

Dems won, it was either 225 seats or 232? House seats to Republicans 205? They said its such a big win that they never have had this big of a lead over Republicans at Mid term when they did not win the presidential seat. This means that if trump win 2020 he will be breaking a record. Simone spoke for Republicans in Washington just now on CNN and do say Republicans are nervous about 2020.

Trump is grinding his teeth screaming out that the elections are frauds and scams and Democrats are changing their clothes in their cars and voting over and over. Someone close to him admitted hes in a dark pissed mood that hes just pissed at everyone. They are saying and Trump admits himself that hes sulking and angry about the elections.

Trump has been tweeting he is very very angry and unhappy right now. They say hes gained weight and looks sick.

Republicans are saying they are all worried about the elections.

So let me ask this.Why is it that when I am posting up here the Republicans claim they are all perfectly happy and settled and totally sure 100 percent Trumps is happy perfect and will win 2020 and yawning at me?

Sense I am talking about Trumps own words on tv and his tweets I don't believe we can claim fake news HAHA!
Trump says hes mad and upset.

So why are Republicans here claiming the exact exact exact exact exact exact exact opposite of what their commander and chiefs is?

BTW Sense we had our blue wave in the house of representatives that was crazy I don't believe I have seen anyone congratulate us! Trump supporters were adamant about bragging and wanting congratulations for Trump winning.

I think its rude that Republicans have not congratulated us and told us we did a good job. But I would bet a lot of you Republicans are claiming the elections were rigged like your commander and chief. But its like if you win then it was right but if we win there's a mistake and you deny Democrats have done well.

ITS SOUR GRAPES!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
All Trump essentially needs to win is the votes of the people who got him elected in the first place.

Riders

All Trump essentially needs to win is the votes of the people who got him elected in the first place.

Nope he did not win the popular vote. Considering that those same people who voted him in voted Democrats into the House anyways,so I would not count on it.

Riders

But apparently Trump himself and Republicans are all lying if what you say is true. Trump is having a fit over the elections says hes worried and mad about it and so do Republicans. So what are they all lying?

Axe Elf

Prophet
20130109.png

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Are they going to nuke their own people like Eric Swalwell (California Democrat) alluded to during a second amendment discussion? I thought Trump was supposed to be unhinged and would start WWIII with nukes but this democrat is intimating he would support nuking Americans?
Jeez......

Now I know it was a tweet and he backtracked but why would someone even say something like that?

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
But apparently Trump himself and Republicans are all lying if what you say is true. Trump is having a fit over the elections says hes worried and mad about it and so do Republicans. So what are they all lying?
What did I say they were lying about?

Riders

What did I say they were lying about?

Well you are saying he has nothing 5o to worry about and he will win again is this not correct? trump and Republicans are saying they are worried about 2020 and mad about the elections.So are you saying Trump is wrong or that he is lying? I guess I should have asked you.

So its just that what you say here is not what Trump and Republicans are saying.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well you are saying he has nothing 5o to worry about and he will win again is this not correct? trump and Republicans are saying they are worried about 2020 and mad about the elections.So are you saying Trump is wrong or that he is lying? I guess I should have asked you.

So its just that what you say here is not what Trump and Republicans are saying.
If Trump has the same people voting for him as before, he could win. Republicans are upset that they lost the house and of course anyone would be upset to lose the house. It's going to be more difficult for them to carry out their plans. Yes, it was a great loss, but that doesn't mean Trump won't get elected.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Don't get your hopes up too much. Almost everyone, including myself, thought Hillary Clinton would win. It seemed extremely unlikely that he would have won in the first place. Everyone thought he was a bozo clown and the media hated and mocked him . Now He has almost a cult-like following.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If Trump has the same people voting for him as before, he could win. Republicans are upset that they lost the house and of course anyone would be upset to lose the house. It's going to be more difficult for them to carry out their plans. Yes, it was a great loss, but that doesn't mean Trump won't get elected.
I don't think it's as great as lost as the Democrats like to think. House terms are less in duration than Senate terms.

That means most of Trump's policies are still intact. Apparently the people have spoken in regards to the Senate.

I think it's the Democrats that are more worried and panicky than the Republicans given all the banter and flack they've been throwing around as of late. So much so, I suspect degree of insanity has settled in.

Not too many people are going to vote for the new and improved emotionally crazy party that has been instituted for 2020.

All the better for Republicans I guess.

I mean so many Demawhines are doing such a good job now showing the world how they are. Why wrecka good thing?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
A lot of people including myself thought Trump would lose to Hillary. It was something many people were certain of. By all means, stay hopeful, but don't give yourself false hope that ends in tears, dissapointment , and shock as as what happened after the first round.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Dems won, it was either 225 seats or 232? House seats to Republicans 205? They said its such a big win that they never have had this big of a lead over Republicans at Mid term when they did not win the presidential seat. This means that if trump win 2020 he will be breaking a record. Simone spoke for Republicans in Washington just now on CNN and do say Republicans are nervous about 2020.

Trump is grinding his teeth screaming out that the elections are frauds and scams and Democrats are changing their clothes in their cars and voting over and over. Someone close to him admitted hes in a dark pissed mood that hes just pissed at everyone. They are saying and Trump admits himself that hes sulking and angry about the elections.

Trump has been tweeting he is very very angry and unhappy right now. They say hes gained weight and looks sick.

Republicans are saying they are all worried about the elections.

So let me ask this.Why is it that when I am posting up here the Republicans claim they are all perfectly happy and settled and totally sure 100 percent Trumps is happy perfect and will win 2020 and yawning at me?

Sense I am talking about Trumps own words on tv and his tweets I don't believe we can claim fake news HAHA!
Trump says hes mad and upset.

So why are Republicans here claiming the exact exact exact exact exact exact exact opposite of what their commander and chiefs is?

BTW Sense we had our blue wave in the house of representatives that was crazy I don't believe I have seen anyone congratulate us! Trump supporters were adamant about bragging and wanting congratulations for Trump winning.

I think its rude that Republicans have not congratulated us and told us we did a good job. But I would bet a lot of you Republicans are claiming the elections were rigged like your commander and chief. But its like if you win then it was right but if we win there's a mistake and you deny Democrats have done well.

ITS SOUR GRAPES!
Congratulations for doing worse than expected, Democrats. Happy?

Watchmen

Premium Member
Nope he did not win the popular vote. Considering that those same people who voted him in voted Democrats into the House anyways,so I would not count on it.
You know it’s still the electorate in 2020, right?

You also know that winning the popular vote in 2016 is irrelevant and you biscotti right of nothing, right?

Riders

Congratulations for doing worse than expected, Democrats. Happy?
LOL thanks for the joke! We broke records for House Of Representatives. We have never had this big of a difference in the House with Dems on top that Dems did not win the Presidential election!

Just look at Trump he disagrees with you to the point of making up insane conspiracy theories about Dems dressing up as different people and re voting over and over LMFAO!

BWahahaha good laugh. Yea man I can just see Trump sitting outside crouching in his car with sun glasses on watching for Democrats to vote lmao! Whew did you see that that guy changed clothes in his car!!

Riders

You know it’s still the electorate in 2020, right?

You also know that winning the popular vote in 2016 is irrelevant and you biscotti right of nothing, right?

I know that winning in 2016 the popular vote meant nothing yes. I would like you to explain the electorate vote if you would thanks!

esmith

Veteran Member
At the end of the 115th Congress there were 235 Republicans and and a 193 Democrats for a difference of 42 and a total of 428(with 7 vacant seats)
At the start of the 116th Congress there will be 231+TBD Democrats and 198+TBD Republicans for a difference of 33 and a total of 435.

Therefore I wouldn't exactly call this a "blue wave", maybe a "blue trickle".
In 2010 the Republicans picked up 63 seats,and iin the middle of Obama's second term (2014) the Republicans gained the largest majority (59) since 1928. Now that is what is called a "Red-Wave"