• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blogs

rojse

RF Addict
Who here has their own website or blog?

Would be interested to know how difficult it is to create a blog or website and maintain it, as I am considering doing this for myself.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I have one, but I haven't posted on it in many months. It depends on what you want. Mine is through Google. Here's a link, if you want to use that. It's really easy to use and maintain.

rojse

RF Addict
I have one, but I haven't posted on it in many months. It depends on what you want. Mine is through Google. Here's a link, if you want to use that. It's really easy to use and maintain.

Would you put a link up to your blog, if you don't mind? (You really should not if it is on the internet. :D) I want to see how it looks.

I'm thinking of reviewing all the science fiction I read or watch, and I thought the easiest place to do it, and make it neat and easily accessible, would be online - it would be too ugly, unwieldy, and not user-friendly to do a large constantly-edited database, on any basic Microsoft programs.

Here is a rough sketch of what I was planning to do:

Main Page
↓
Book Reviews; Movie Reviews; Television Reviews; etc
↓
Reviews​

Do you have any idea if this sort of thing is possible on your blog site, or would I need a generic website creator?​

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Here is mine. I haven't played around with it too much, but I don't think it allows for multiple pages. You could certainly try it and see. It only takes a few minutes to set it up, especially if you already have a Google e-mail.

blm2007

I have 3 blogs.One in wordpress and the other two in blogspot.It's not that hard to make blogs,just some basic HTML ideas are necessary,that's it.