• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Friday

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nope. I sleep in, keep my money, keep my sanity, and generally stay out of any store (especially malls) that isn't a grocery store from now until the end of the year. If I feel I need Mad Max attire and AKs and shotguns, I am not going out into such a mess.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Nope. I sleep in, keep my money, keep my sanity, and generally stay out of any store (especially malls) that isn't a grocery store from now until the end of the year. If I feel I need Mad Max attire and AKs and shotguns, I am not going out into such a mess.
The malls are just filled with insanity right now.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I have three people who went and literally nothing happened.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I went to three places looking for something today, no issues haha.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wouldn't know what to do.
I just avoid the malls. Not that I go that often anyways, but even grocery shopping is hard for me this time a year unless I go very late to avoid shopping cart traffic jams. It'll calm down abit at the grocery store in a couple weeks for about a week, but then the couple weeks before Christmas I just don't go shopping unless I have to.
But, really, it does make me wonder how I have managed concerts without ever having a serious and major meltdown.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
I just avoid the malls. Not that I go that often anyways, but even grocery shopping is hard for me this time a year unless I go very late to avoid shopping cart traffic jams. It'll calm down abit at the grocery store in a couple weeks for about a week, but then the couple weeks before Christmas I just don't go shopping unless I have to.
But, really, it does make me wonder how I have managed concerts without ever having a serious and major meltdown.
I avoid going out at all.