• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Churches target of Arson in Charleston Massacre

Wirey

Fartist
How does someone arrive at an end to a thought process with "....and then I'll burn down their church!" and not realize that they're crazy?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How does someone arrive at an end to a thought process with "....and then I'll burn down their church!" and not realize that they're crazy?
Crazy is often not self-diagnosed.
th

How many recognize her?
(Well deserved Emmy.)

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Madness is not something that comes in one big push. It's a process. It happens over time. There is no definable point where 'sanity' ends and 'insanity' begins. You don't become crazy, you go crazy. It's a trip. With a fall.

I speak from personal experience.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
For those unfamiliar, there is a church organization called "Jesus Metropolitan Community Church". Typically urban, their congregations are mixed but they were formed originally to provide a spiritual home for gay Christians.

I hope that they are posting guards these days.
Tom

Wirey

Fartist
For those unfamiliar, there is a church organization called "Jesus Metropolitan Community Church". Typically urban, their congregations are mixed but they were formed originally to provide a spiritual home for gay Christians.

I hope that they are posting guards these days.
Tom

I hope so too.