• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden holds rally in Yuma, AZ

Shaul

Premium Member
Candidate Joe Biden held a campaign rally in Yuma, AZ. The image of the crowd speaks for itself.

upload_2020-10-11_8-45-50.jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Trump supporters are getting really desperate as they see the rejection looming of those who would take the USA backwards in an authoritarian direction which puts politics ahead of science, fear ahead of compassion, self-indulgence ahead of self-giving and so forth.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
...who thinks California is going to run out of water because it is pumping it into the ocean to help the fish....:confused:
Trump says California sent 'gallons of water to Pacific to take care of fish', Internet asks 'how high is he?'

Toodle-oo, I'm a teapot.:D

I wasn't sure what he was talking about until I saw one respondent point out that millions of gallons of water he's talking about is from the flow of California's rivers emptying into the ocean.

"The tiny fish are doing better than the White House," one wrote while another surprised user remarked, "He’s proposing to shut off California’s rivers entirely before they reach the sea?" One person could not believe what they were hearing. "I just heard him say this on Hannity and had to search Twitter to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating this bat****ness," the user said. Another added, "I am no ichthyologist, but it is indeed my understanding that fish do not do well without water"

Shaul

Premium Member
Not a rally; a quick stop on a bus tour. Looks like the "crowd" is just the staff of the campaign office where they stopped.

But who cares about honesty, right?
Then be honest. It was campaign stop that was announced a week prior. Biden’s campaign is choosing to do a bus tour. This is his big campaign effort, his bus tour. (Looks more like busted tour) This was his big stop in Arizona, a key swing state. A state he needs to win to get elected. Whether he flew in, took a bus or a dog sled isn’t really relevant. They couldn’t get a crowd even with a week’s notice. Meanwhile there bigger organic gatherings of Trump supporters across Arizona all the time on street corners, despite triple digit temperatures. The enthusiasm gap between the two campaigns is palpable.

Shaul

Premium Member
I wasn't sure what he was talking about until I saw one respondent point out that millions of gallons of water he's talking about is from the flow of California's rivers emptying into the ocean.
California has had a moratorium on new dam construction and has been actively removing smaller dams on waterways used by juvenile fish populations. This isn’t something new. It has been going on for decades. Instead of allocating water for human use it has been allocated for fish.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Is that the “story”? Hope that is still comforting on November 4th.
And due to the large amount of mail in voting, we are not going to know the outcome by the 4th. Probably not until mid-November at the earliest.
And Trump's support is slipping, particularly among the groups that carried him through in 2016.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...48cf3e-ebb9-11ea-b4bc-3a2098fc73d4_story.html
Trump has slipped among key groups that backed him in 2016
New poll finds Trump's support slipping to 10 points behind Biden | Daily Mail Online
‘If He Doesn’t Win Ohio, It’s Over’: Trump Slips in the Heartland
Florida AARP Survey Shows Trump Support Among Seniors is Slipping
Trump's approval rate at new low; slip in support among base: Poll

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Then be honest.
You missed the point. That's okay.

It was campaign stop that was announced a week prior.
Of course, if this was really planned to be an event where the general public was invited, I'm sure you would be able to find some sort of announcement that said so.

Biden’s campaign is choosing to do a bus tour. This is his big campaign effort, his bus tour. (Looks more like busted tour) This was his big stop in Arizona, a key swing state. A state he needs to win to get elected. Whether he flew in, took a bus or a dog sled isn’t really relevant. They couldn’t get a crowd even with a week’s notice. Meanwhile there bigger organic gatherings of Trump supporters across Arizona all the time on street corners, despite triple digit temperatures. The enthusiasm gap between the two campaigns is palpable.
If you think Biden's campaign is bad, just think how bad Trump's campaign must be to be losing to it. ;)