• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden and the Muslims

Nova2216

*MOD POST* Conservative only forum. *MOD POST*

This has a whole different context to it.

It is no doubt DANGEROUS.

This is a discussion we need to have.

This is a SERIOUS situation.

People best wake up or in some areas they may find themselves living under sharia law.

exchemist

Veteran Member
This has a whole different context to it.

It is no doubt DANGEROUS.

This is a discussion we need to have.

This is a SERIOUS situation.

People best wake up or in some areas they may find themselves living under sharia law.
This is unhinged. Anyone who really thinks Joe Biden is about to usher in sharia law in the United States needs to see a psychiatrist, urgently.

Nova2216

This is unhinged. Anyone who really thinks Joe Biden is about to usher in sharia law in the United States needs to see a psychiatrist, urgently.

Would you agree just those words Biden spoke might encourage some Muslims to do harm.

That is my concern.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I probably would get a little concerned if Biden starts prostrating on a prayer rug toward Mecca five times a day.

Until then, things might be a bit exaggerated I suspect. ;0)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Well you could always ask the particular reason why they are backing Biden. What would the purpose of it be?
Well, for example, Biden was on team Obama when the USA started on a long road towards peace with Iran.

Trump promised to reignite the conflict and has done so.

That's one reason, which I personally consider important.
Tom

exchemist

Veteran Member
Well, for example, Biden was on team Obama when the USA started on a long road towards peace with Iran.

Tom
I agree with you about Iran, although I don't suppose this group will be particularly pro-Iranian, as it is likely to be mainly composed of Sunnis.

According to the Politico link in post 8, the reasons given are that Biden apparently proposes " ending President Donald Trump’s travel ban on several majority-Muslim countries, raising the refugee admissions cap, and reforming the immigration system, among other issues."

Nova2216

This is a 9 minute video.

What words of Biden's, during these 9 minutes , are you talking about?

Biden speaks the words at the end of this video.

If you do not listen to this man you will not understand how POWERFUL those words are to a Muslim.

Nova2216

Tom

This was my point on this and on another thread.

Obama has ignited a floodgate of destruction using the Muslim religion (and other people).

What we see in our streets is exactly what they wanted.

The confirmation of that we see in the APATHY of the Democrat Mayors and Govs.

We best wake up!!!

exchemist

Veteran Member
Biden speaks the words at the end of this video.

If you do not listen to this man you will not understand how POWERFUL those words are to a Muslim.
I'm not with you. There are almost no words by Biden at all in this video. What words are you talking about? Repeat them here for me, so that I can understand what it is you are concerned about.

By the way, I've researched this hysterical video a bit. It was made by a sociopath and convicted criminal called David Wood: David Wood (Christian apologist) - Wikipedia.
I wouldn't take anything he has to say very seriously. :D

exchemist

Veteran Member
This was my point on this and on another thread.

Obama has ignited a floodgate of destruction using the Muslim religion (and other people).

What we see in our streets is exactly what they wanted.

The confirmation of that we see in the APATHY of the Democrat Mayors and Govs.

We best wake up!!!
What has Obama done (leaving aside the amusing metaphor of igniting a floodgate :D) and how did he do it, in your opinion?

For some reason I am unaware of Obama having used the Muslim religion in any way at all. Enlighten me.

Nova2216

I'm not with you. There are almost no words by Biden at all in this video. What words are you talking about? Repeat them here for me, so that I can understand what it is you are concerned about.

By the way, I've researched this hysterical video a bit. It was made by a sociopath and convicted criminal called David Wood: David Wood (Christian apologist) - Wikipedia.
I wouldn't take anything he has to say very seriously. :D

Biden called for jihad like a goggleyedperch.

You think you are going to get me to say those words?

Not gonna happen my friend.

I don't just swallow whatever comes along like a goggleyedperch.

Trump will beat Hiden Biden in Nov.