• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden and the Muslims

Nova2216

God uses people who are flawed at times.

The Lord used Paul to write 3/4 of the NT and Paul killed preachers of the gospel.

I guess it is possible the Lord could use David Wood to expose Biden.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Biden called for jihad like a goggleyedperch.

You think you are going to get me to say those words?

Not gonna happen my friend.

I don't just swallow whatever comes along like a goggleyedperch.

Trump will beat Hiden Biden in Nov.
Of course Biden didn’t call for jihad. Wherever you’re smoking, you’ve had too much.

If Trump loses in November I’ll open the champagne. Conservative politics needs to see the back of people like him if it wants again to be a force for good in society.

Nova2216

Of course Biden didn’t call for jihad. Wherever you’re smoking, you’ve had too much.

If Trump loses in November I’ll open the champagne. Conservative politics needs to see the back of people like him if it wants again to be a force for good in society.
You did not listen to all the video did you?

The words Biden spoke is a call for jihad.

Any Muslim will recognize it.

In the case of Hiden Biden, Ignorance is bliss.

exchemist

Veteran Member
You did not listen to all the video did you?

The words Biden spoke is a call for jihad.

Any Muslim will recognize it.

In the case of Hiden Biden, Ignorance is bliss.
I don’t watch trash videos and since you are unable to quote the words complained of, I conclude you have no case.

No sane Muslim will think for one second that the Democrat presidential candidate is calling for jihad. It’s absurd.

Put the bong down, or take your meds.