• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

bible vs Bible

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Everybody, theists and atheists, have started to write the title of a book with lowercase letter b.
Why not Bible? Who has taught you to blaspheme the Holy Bible?

The order to blaspheme Bible must have original source. Is it Big Bang?
" blasphemy "

Did (Jesus) Yeshua-the Israelite Messiah charge anybody for blasphemy and punish such person himself, please?
If yes, then kindly quote from him, please. Right?

Regards

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Whatever floats your boat
I find there are two (2) boats floating in mankind's troubled waters:
One boat is filling up with toxic sea 'water' ( wicked people )
One boat is God's boat and the 'restless sea of wicked mankind' does Not enter God's boat - Isaiah 57:20

In some respects our Earth is like a boat floating in the vast ocean of space.
Difference is man's boat pollutes Earth, but God will bring an end to those who would bring ruin to Earth - Rev. 11:18 B.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
questfortruth said:
Everybody, theists and atheists, have started to write the title of a book with lowercase letter b.

" blasphemy "

Did (Jesus) Yeshua-the Israelite Messiah charge anybody for blasphemy and punish such person himself, please?
If yes, then kindly quote from him, please. Right?
If there is nothing from Yeshua in connection with " blasphemy ", doesn't it make the thread a futile one, please? Right?

Regards

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
One boat is God's boat and the 'restless sea of wicked mankind' does Not enter God's boat - Isaiah 57:20

Difference is man's boat pollutes Earth, but God will bring an end to those who would bring ruin to Earth - Rev. 11:18 B.
There is no boat. There is no sea. It is your fevered imagination. Non-believers recognize that we are all standing on shore with a resort just over that there sand dune. So, keep your life preserver; I'm going to have me a martini.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

" Rev. 11:18 "

The above verse " Rev. 11:18 " is not from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please:

Holy Bible King James Version (Red Letter Edition)
The Roman Catholic Holy Bible with the words of Jesus in red.
World Messianic Bible
Right?

Regards

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The above verse " Rev. 11:18 " is not from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please:
World Messianic Bible Right? Regards

In the old King James translation 'yes' they put Jesus' gospel words in red. ( No red in the original )
Please notice the opening words from the book of Revelation 1:1
Jesus to show... things which must shortly come to pass. In other words, Jesus gives us the Revelation.....
Shortly is when the Lord's Day (Revelation 1:10) would begin. That beginning time is our day, our time frame.
John was to write down what Jesus gave him for us today - Revelation 1:19

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

first of all, I don't think they mean anything by it -- it's just laziness, same reason I didn't capitalize the f at the beginning of this sentence.

I do suggest you develop a thicker skin. You are in a forum where not everyone accepts the bible as a divinely revealed text. some people have their own sacred texts, like the quran or the vedas or the book of mormon. Others have no religious text at all, either because their religion doesn't have one, or because they are not religious. you can't take it so personally when others do not adopt your religious text, if you are going to remain in a good mood in this forum.

btw, the default position is to consider any book just a book unless you have reason to treat it otherwise. it is not up to others to prove that the bible is only a book. It is, rather, incumbant upon you to prove that it is the word of God, same as Muslims with their quran, or hindus with their vedas.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
World Messianic Bible
Right?
In the old King James translation 'yes' they put Jesus' gospel words in red. ( No red in the original )
Please notice the opening words from the book of Revelation 1:1
Jesus to show... things which must shortly come to pass. In other words, Jesus gives us the Revelation.....
Shortly is when the Lord's Day (Revelation 1:10) would begin. That beginning time is our day, our time frame.
John was to write down what Jesus gave him for us today - Revelation 1:19
Again " Revelation 1:1, Revelation 1:10 , " are not from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please. Right?
It is one's wrong understanding, one gets to know, please. Right?

If not, then please quote from Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah in this connection, please. Right?

Regards

Last edited: