• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Codes and Prophecies ~ We are that generation, Christ spoke of, who will see his coming

FFH

Veteran Member
I think It will not be like a one wolrd religion, but more like the idea of New Age and Baha'i philosiphers, that all religions are ways to God.
Yet there will be a sworn allegiance to a one world religious and possibly political leader, which will be required to live under his particular monetary system...

It may not affect the whole world, but may only be isolated in one province, state or country, for example, like Rome or Europe under the Eurpean Union authority, but they will definitely try to force the whole world to live under their rule, but such a plan would never succeed...

We tend to exagerate Bible prophecy and make it bigger than it really is...

I say it over and over, this particular prophecy many not affect the U.S. or another country for that matter, except Rome and/or Europe or just parts of Europe.

Christ will step in and take over when things get out of hand towards the end.

So there is much hope in this and Christ will take care of his own and leave those who fight against him to fight amongst themselves and probably destroy themselves...

Revelation states that there will be 10 kings (nations) who will align themselves with the final Papacy and reign with him for a time, but will then turn against this Papal rule and destroy the Vatican, probably because they will hoard money, collected under this new type of government rule, for themselves..

So only 10 kings/nations will align themselves with this final Papal rule, so not everyone will buy into this...

It will most likely not affect the U.S. in the slightest, or any other mostly Christian nation...

The farthest it will reach us is probably RFID chips on our driver's licenses, but his may never become a reality, for the general law abiding population, but will only required for criminals by law in order to track them and keep the general population safe..

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Rev 19:10
(10) And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Yeshua [jesus]: worship God: for the testimony of Yeshua [jesus] is the spirit of prophecy.

The Second copy of this statement in the end couldn't be closed before there was one canonized book.....

Revelations Contains a Forgery Article

FFH

Veteran Member
Rev 19:10
(10) And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Yeshua [jesus]: worship God: for the testimony of Yeshua [jesus] is the spirit of prophecy.
I know what you're saying. I think you may be misinterpreting that scripture. I need to quickly look over that particular passage of scripture again, but I know exactly what you are implying, which is; we should worship God the Father and not Jesus Christ...

Am I correct in what you are implying in this post ?????

According to LDS theology, we are to worship God the Father and his son Jesus Christ.

We pray to God the Father, Jesus Christ being our mediator between us and the Father, but we worship both..

FFH

Veteran Member
This is an angel speaking in revelation, who was testifying of Jesus, whom John bowed down to and tried to worship, but the angel quickly rebuked him and said he must "worship God" (who is Jesus Christ as well as the Father)

Revelation 19: 9-10

9 And he saith un to me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

wizanda

Premium Member
Mar 7:6-9
(6) He answered and said unto them, Well hath Isaiah (Esaias) prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
(7) Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
(8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
(9) And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

So if the sword is two edged and will fight with the words of the mouth, how could that happen?

FFH

Veteran Member
Mar 7:6-9
(6) He answered and said unto them, Well hath Isaiah (Esaias) prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
(7) Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
(8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
(9) And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

So if the sword is two edged and will fight with the words of the mouth, how could that happen?
Many live a double life, going through the motions of Christianity, but deep within there are devils raging within...

The final Pope will be such a man, emmulating the Christ-like qualities of John Paul II, who I sensed was genuine and very Christ-like. I felt that from him especially and the final Pope will realize that if he wants anyone to follow him he must ACT the same as John Paul II, but inwardly he will have very selfish and evil motives and plans. He will, in every respect, be "the beast" spoken of in Revelation and one of the final antichrists...

I firmly believe, at this point in time, that the final antichrist is Mahmoud Amahdinejad, the President of Iran, who may work closely with "the beast" who is thef final Pope...

Here is the English Gematria and Bible code concerning the possible next and final Pope, who will be the beast...

The Key - The English Alphabet Numeric Letter Values

A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W =138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

Mark of Beast=666 | Bio-Implant=666 | Sorceries=666 | Necromancy=666 | Confucius=666
Witchcraft=666
Horrors=666 | Treacheries=666 | Slaughter=666 | Corrupt=666 | False Market=666 Monetary=666 | Stubborn=666 | Unruly=666 Insanity=666 | Illusion=666
Book of the Dead=666
Son of Sin=666 | Quarrels=666 | Lustful=666 | Falling Away=666 Obliterated=666
Dishonored=666 | Outlaws=666 | Harshness=666 | Brutally=666
Santa Claus=666

Lustiger
L = 72
u = 126
s = 114
t = 120
i = 54
g = 42
e = 30
r = 108
Total = 666

[SIZE=+2]The next Jewish pope[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]
lustiger.gif
[/SIZE]

Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger

His mother was burned in the ovens of Auschwitz, yet he converted to Catholicism, rose to the zenith of power in the church, and could become its next leader.​

He started life as Aaron Lustiger. Now he is Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger, prince of the Catholic Church.​

Here's Aaron Lustiger's matrix, which was found using his new name, Jean Marie Lustiger.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Biblical Beast 666[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jean Marie Lustiger - Cardinal[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Word[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color in matrix[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lustiger[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]black spots[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jean[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]black hourglasses[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marie[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]black diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cardinal[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mauve diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1926 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](birth year)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]green diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]biblical[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]blue hourglasses[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]beast[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]blue diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]666[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]red diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]anti [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]outline hourglasses[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Christ[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]outline diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]29 Av (27/Aug/03)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]light green diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vatican[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mauve hourglasses[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]freemason[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]light blue diamonds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]freemasonry[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]light blue spots[/FONT]

FFH

Veteran Member
So we know who the beast will be and where he will reign from. We just don't know exactly when, but it will be soon, for John states in Revelation; the current Pope will reign for only a "short space" (Revelation 17:10).

wizanda

Premium Member
Mat 23:18-19
(18) And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the sacrifice (gift) that is upon it, he is guilty.
(19) fools and blind: for whether is greater, the sacrifice (gift), or the altar that sanctifies the sacrifice (gift)?

Mat 15:3-9
(3) But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
(4) For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
(5) But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a Sacrifice (gift), by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
(6) And honour not his father or his mother, (he shall be free.)?
Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
(7) Ye hypocrites, well did Isaiah (Esaias) prophesy of you, saying,
(8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
(9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Rev 11:10
(10) And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
=
Merry Christmas?

rojse

RF Addict
Sorry to be a cynic, but I remember watching a show about Bible Code, and the skeptics found words and phrases inside Moby Dick. Is this also an instrument of God's revelations, then?

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Sorry to be a cynic, but I remember watching a show about Bible Code, and the skeptics found words and phrases inside Moby Dick. Is this also an instrument of God's revelations, then?

If someone is convinced they are, then the answer is 'yes.'

wizanda

Premium Member
I did hear of a story of a Russian (I think) mathematician who made it his business to disprove the Bible and in so doing, saw mathematical formulas; this then lead to allot of our current Bible codes….

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i really am incredibly put off by the way in which you are talking about the Catholic Church in this way FFH, i'm sure you would kick up a fuss if people were to start posting about Mormon leaders and the Mormon Church being in league with the beast, and being the corrupt mother of all prostitutes - so why be so cruel and harsh tongued to them?

Bishka

Veteran Member
FFH, God does not speak through Bible Code. If he really did, then we would all sorts of lessons and doctrines about it. We don't.

FFH

Veteran Member
Rev 11:10
(10) And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
These two prophet's dead bodies will lay in the streets of Jerusalem for three days and on the third day they will rise again and all will be astounded and fear greatly at this sign, miracle and wonder.

This is one of the last or probably the last sign just prior to Christ coming in the clouds...

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I did hear of a story of a Russian (I think) mathematician who made it his business to disprove the Bible and in so doing, saw mathematical formulas; this then lead to allot of our current Bible codes….
One program I saw showed the the novel War and Peace was actually more accurate in predicting past events then the Bible when using the same technique.

may

The Bible is God's Revelation, why does He need a code?

Regards,
Scott
very true ,and he reveals the understanding about the book of revelation to his slaves matthew 24;45-47 and they dont need bible codes to have understanding because the God of the bible reveals it to them

FFH

Veteran Member
i really am incredibly put off by the way in which you are talking about the Catholic Church in this way FFH, i'm sure you would kick up a fuss if people were to start posting about Mormon leaders and the Mormon Church being in league with the beast, and being the corrupt mother of all prostitutes - so why be so cruel and harsh tongued to them?
This is a religious forum and all things must be discussed...

The only other religious service I have ever attended in my life was a Catholic Mass and I felt the spirit of Christ in that service. Christ was referred to over and over and over in the mass.

My wife was raised Catholic, but converted to the LDS church. I have nothing against the Catholic church and there is a alot of good that comes out of the Catholic church..

All God is saying is that the beast will come out of this church...

God refers to the catholic church as part of his church, but as with any church there are those who "honor him with their lips" as Wizanda has posted this scripture and understands exactly where I'm coming from on this matter, "but their hearts ar e far from me".

I will repeat again, John Paul II was my favorite Pope and a very very very Christ-like man and a saint in my opinion, who was part of a system, in the Vatican, that is very very very corrupt...

God can put good men in corrupt situations...and the devil will also put bad men in good situations.

There are just as many Bible codes stating that God is not pleased with many in the LDS church as there are about men in the Catholic church.

It's not the church it's the few evil men who infiltrate the church and corrupt it...

may

He will appear to come in peace, quote]
united nations . this organization claims to be the way to peace on earth and even religious leaders put their trust in this manmade thing , and christendom even says that it was the kingdom of God on earth , it started off as the legue of nations ,and then disappeared for a while but was back again as the united nations . but true christians know that the only way to true peace on the earth is Gods heavenly kingdom goverment 2;44 and Jesus is the king of this heavenly goverment that will bring peace to the earth ................. man makes many plans , but they will fail .