• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible and LDS Scripture Prophecies

FFH

Veteran Member
Doctrine and Covenants 88: 87 (1832)

" ...not many days hence the earth shall tremble and reel as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face...and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from a fig tree."

These prophecies have already been fulfilled.

Earth shall tremble and reel as a drunken man ~ EARTHQUAKES
Sun shall hide his face ~ POLUTION BLOCKS SUN'S RAYS
Moon bathed in blood ~ POLUTION MAKES SUN APPEAR BLOOD RED
Stars shall become exceedingly angry and shall cast themselves down ~ POLUTION BLOCKS STAR LIGHT AND METEORITE SHOWERS INCREASE

The sun's rays pass through the polution of the earth and reflect a blood red color during lunar eclipses and at sunset when the moon lies low in the early night skies.
blood-moon-1.jpg

eclipse2_index.JPG

Smoke from large fires cause the moon to appear red, just as polution does the same.
BushfireMoon.gif

bloodmoon2.jpg

red%20moon.jpg

Oil fires of 1991 Gulf War blocked the suns rays for months. No stars could be seen at night of course and the moon would also appear to be red, due to the smoke that filled the surface of the earth.

Doctrine and Covenants 110: 16 (1836)
"…the keys of this dispensation are committed into your hands; and by this ye may know that the great and dreadful day of the Lord is near, even at the doors."

We are in the "Great and dreadful day of the Lord and have been for the last 100 years, beginning with World War 1, at which time the the 1st angel of Revelation sounded his trumpet. World War 2 being the 2nd angel sounding his trumpet and so on.

Right now we are living during the blowing of the 6th trumpet by the sixth angel of Revelation, the Iraq, and soon to be Iran, wars are a fulfillment of this part of Revelation. There is only one more angel to sound his trumpet, that being the 7th angel of Revelation, when Christ will return for his saints and later will establish his kingdom on earth.

We are in the last days.

I believe we are in the final 7 years of this earth's existence as we know it, which may have started in the fall of 2006 and will go through the fall of 2013, according to what I've personally studied. Only time will tell if this is true or not.

I believe we may be in the final 4 years of this earth's existence as we know it. The good news is that this earth will be renewed by Christ when he sets up his kingdom personally on the earth once again.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
***One does NOT become a Christian by "trying to be"...he/she becomes a Christian by being "born again" by the Spirit of God [i.e., the New Birth...John 1:11-13]. It is ONLY by the MERITS of Jesus Christ that we are REDEEMED...and it is a GIFT of God [Romans 6:23] and CANNOT be earned.

Kefa

Hey, that's great. That's what Mormon's believe too. Looks like we have something in common.

FFH

Veteran Member
Okay, so I've revised the outline a bit

First Angel ~ Climate Changes, WWI

Second Angel ~ Volcano Eruptions Increase, WWII, Oil Spills

Third Angel ~ Chornobyl, Ukraine Nuclear Disaster

Fourth Angel ~ Air Polution

Fifth Angel ~ Gulf War

Sixth Angel ~ Iraq (Current) and Iran (Future) War

Seventh Angel ~ Christ Returns (Possibly the Morning of the First Resurrection, Saints "Caught Up" to Meet Christ in the Clouds)

Last edited: