• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible and LDS Scripture Prophecies

FFH

Veteran Member
There are seven angels of Revelation, who blow seven trumpets, signifying certain events in history that have already been fulfilled and those that are yet to be fulfilled. We are living in the time of the sixth angel, which is marked by the Iraq (current) and Iran (future) wars...

First Angel ~ WW I
Second Angel ~ WWII
Third Angel ~ Chornobyl Nuclear Disaster
Fourth Angel ~ Air and Water Polution
Fifth Angel ~ Gulf War
Sixth Angel ~ Iraq (Current) and Iran (Future) War
Seventh Angel ~ Christ Returns

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
First Angel - The Potato Famine of 1985
Second Angel - The Great Depression
Third Angel - Assassination of JFK
Forth Angel - The End of the Cold War
Fifth Angel - 9/11
Sixth Angel - Katrina
Seventh Angel - Jesus Cloud Surfs down to earth.

FFH

Veteran Member
First Angel - The Potato Famine of 1985
Second Angel - The Great Depression
Third Angel - Assassination of JFK
Forth Angel - The End of the Cold War
Fifth Angel - 9/11
Sixth Angel - Katrina
Seventh Angel - Jesus Cloud Surfs down to earth.
Cute, you got the idea, just one correction...

Potato Famine of 1985 ??? :D

I will post scriptures and explanations as to why I believe this (the opening post) is a general timeline of events, according to what is written in Revelation by John, concerning the 7 angels...

Last edited:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
FFH: Make a prophesy, a specific one, about specific events to happen in a specific place in the near future. If it happens, I will convert to LDS. If it doesn't, will you give up your magical belief in prophesy?

FFH

Veteran Member
McCain expected to unveil VP pick tomorrow

McCain: He's made up his mind

Democrats ready to jump on Mitt Romney, which may hurt his VP chances

"DENVER -- Throughout this week, the chatter in both Democratic and Republican camps was that Mitt Romney would emerge as John McCain's choice for a running mate -- a feeling intensified by the presence here of the former Massachusetts governor as a lead Republican attack dog.
One could also sense that, as many leading Democrats previewed the attack lines that would be used against him, they couldn't wait for McCain to pick Romney, And perhaps, if Romney doesn't make the final cut, the focus in Denver on his potential vulnerabilities would help explain why."

So we already know the date, tomorrow, August 29th, so all I can say is McCain will choose Mitt as his running mate, which already looks inevitable at this point, since the Democrats are gearing up to attack Mitt.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH: Make a prophesy, a specific one, about specific events to happen in a specific place in the near future. If it happens, I will convert to LDS. If it doesn't, will you give up your magical belief in prophesy?
McCain will announce his running mate, Mitt Romney, tomorrow, August 29, 2008.:)

If I'm reading another person's prophecy correctly, McCain will win the November 2008 election, with Mitt as his VP, and later on McCain will be impeached, Mitt would then become the President of the U.S., within the next four years.

The same person also says that Super Tuesday will become "Stupid Tuesday". So to me that says that something will happen, maybe it will be another very close call, like Bush and Gore.

I will be very surprised if it doesn't happen the way I've described it.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I like how your prophecy parallels wishful thinking in your favor.
Yeah, true, Obama seems to be ahead in the polls, so he could easily win as well.

I'm not 100 percent sure McCain will win, or will even pick Mitt tomorrow as his running mate. I'm very interested in who McCain picks tomorrow, It will be cool to see how this election turns out.

Fox polls show Obama currently leading by a 2.9 percent margin, that's a 1.2 percent margin jump in just the last few days.

Will McCain's VP pick change that ???

This poll is updated daily: 2008 Presidential Election | Candidates | Results - America’s Election HQ

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Looks like I lost...

McCain Names Alaska Gov. Palin as Running Mate

Well, it was fun to at least try and predict his running mate. What a shocker, I don't think anyone expected this, what a bold move by McCain.

I guess the world is not ready for a Mormon in the White House yet.

Watchmen

Premium Member
There are seven angels of Revelation, who blow seven trumpets, signifying certain events in history that have already been fulfilled and those that are yet to be fulfilled. We are living in the time of the sixth angel, which is marked by the Iraq (current) and Iran (future) wars...

First Angel ~ WW I
Second Angel ~ WWII
Third Angel ~ Chornobyl Nuclear Disaster
Fourth Angel ~ Air and Water Polution
Fifth Angel ~ Gulf War
Sixth Angel ~ Iraq (Current) and Iran (Future) War
Seventh Angel ~ Christ Returns

You know this is completely inacurrate, don't you? Perhaps you should take the Church's class on the Book of Revelation.

FFH

Veteran Member
You know this is completely inacurrate, don't you? Perhaps you should take the Church's class on the Book of Revelation.
I already have the necessary teaching manuals, which cover all the standard works. The majority of my callings were teaching callings. I would not stray from what the manual said, in a church setting, unless I felt a need to.

This is a radical forum, so we can talk.

Why don't you point out what you think is wrong and we'll debate it.

I can back up my opening post with scripture. I don't see a need at this point, however, since it seems like no one's really that interested. I'll post more if there seems to be an interest, we just got side tracked with the whole VP pick thing.

As I've already demonstrated I'm not good at predicting things, but It's not too hard to see the literal fulfillment of past prophecies.

I'm no good at guessing the future, I guess, so all I can do is analyze the past prophecies, which Is what the opening post is about.

I'll go into more detail later...

I think it's fascinating that we are in that time of which Daniel spoke about.

We are living in the days Christ spoke about !!!

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
How does that crow taste FFH?
It was a total shocker today, seeing McCain's pick. I didn't expect that at all. I really thought he would go with Mitt. I won't be voting this election.

I'll try and stick to analyzing past and current prophecies.

FFH

Veteran Member
"Ready" has nothing to do with it.
They're ready for a woman, but not a Mormon, McCain clearly made that statement with his pick.

We're too radical for mainstream Christian voters. The world would benefit with a Mormon in the White House though. Very few of us are in debt, we know how to manage our money. I have no debt. I don't spend what I don't have, wow, what a concept. Looks like we'll be in debt for another four years. Wow, fun times ahead, high taxes, high gas prices, high food prices, skyrocketing house mortgages, wow, sounds like fun.

Okay, this thread went way off track so I'll start another one, with scripture references another time.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I like how your prophecy parallels wishful thinking in your favor.
Yeah, it was more hopeful thinking on my part. I'll stick to analyzing existing prophecies. We got way off track on this thread.

If I try and figure out or analyze the future, I'll try and set my personal hopes aside for the moment. Not much in this world to put hope in anyway, that's for sure. I was trying to think positively about our U.S. political, financial and religious future and that kind of thinking got in the way of what was really happening. McCain would rather pick anyone but a Mormon, I guess. I guess he thought it would be too much of a risk for him.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
They're ready for a woman, but not a Mormon, McCain clearly made that statement with his pick.

So you really think the GOP decides for us what we are or aren't "ready" for? Do we need knuckle dragging evangelicals to determine for us what we're capable of handling? Have you ever thought that it might not be race, religion or gender but rather the issues that people vote on? I myself would have no trouble voting for a Mormon if he/she supported the same stances on the issues as I do.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
I already have the necessary teaching manuals, which cover all the standard works. The majority of my callings were teaching callings. I would not stray from what the manual said, in a church setting, unless I felt a need to.

This is a radical forum, so we can talk.

Why don't you point out what you think is wrong and we'll debate it.

I can back up my opening post with scripture. I don't see a need at this point, however, since it seems like no one's really that interested. I'll post more if there seems to be an interest, we just got side tracked with the whole VP pick thing.

As I've already demonstrated I'm not good at predicting things, but It's not too hard to see the literal fulfillment of past prophecies.

I'm no good at guessing the future, I guess, so all I can do is analyze the past prophecies, which Is what the opening post is about.

I'll go into more detail later...

I think it's fascinating that we are in that time of which Daniel spoke about.

We are living in the days Christ spoke about !!!

Do you have the institute manual for the Book of Revelation class?