• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Vacation Resorts

Circle_One

Okie dokie, so Jason and I are planning on going on vacation this year, so I'd like some suggestions.

We want warm weather, sandy beaches and clear blue water. Also, all inclusive resorts!

It doesn't matter if it's in Mexico or the Dominican Republic, or Bahamas or WHATEVER, I'd just like some ideas of where to go.

Originally we were thinking Punta Cana, but I figured I'd see if you guys have any other ideas that we haven't checked out yet.

Thanks!

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Cornwall. Although I'm not sure how warm it will be. Depends what time and how lucky you are :p

jimmyjjohn

Koh Phangan is world-famous for its Full Moon parties, with up to 30,000 people partying on the beach in bestwesternphanganburi.com to share sweat with people from all over the world! The party peaks at sunrise and eventually tapers off in the afternoon, leaving a scene of carnage behind on the beach. Full Moon Parties are chaotic but lots of fun, and generally considered a rite of passage in Southeast Asia.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
If you're up for abroad, you should try the Maldives:

maldives.jpg

002.jpg

The water is so clear that floating objects seem like flying sometimes!

I always wanted to go there :(

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Okie dokie, so Jason and I are planning on going on vacation this year, so I'd like some suggestions.

We want warm weather, sandy beaches and clear blue water. Also, all inclusive resorts!

It doesn't matter if it's in Mexico or the Dominican Republic, or Bahamas or WHATEVER, I'd just like some ideas of where to go.

Originally we were thinking Punta Cana, but I figured I'd see if you guys have any other ideas that we haven't checked out yet.

Thanks!

How long, and what is your budget? If it's straight south, two weeks, I think Punta Cana may be your best option. My son's wedding was in Puerto Plata. I'm not an all-inclusive type, preferring cultural tourism, but friends who have been to Cuba, Dominican, and Mexico mostly favour Dominican.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Four Seasons resorts on Lanai, Hawaii are both pretty nice.
I prefer the oceanfront one to the golfing one.
(I don't golf.)