• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beijing is beter than Delhi

ronki23

I'm Indian but I hate Delhi. Beijing is way better. Here's a bunch of reasons:

People in Beijing may not be charming but they're definately not arrogant or rude like Delhiites
Beijing is safer than Delhi

Beijing has more to see:-

The Temple of Heaven:

temple-heaven-768.jpg

The Summer Palace:

beijing-summer-palace.jpg

The Great Wall:

greatwallofchina.jpg

The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square:

10-reasons-why-beijing-is-strangely-awesome-2-24447-1418231678-2_dblbig.jpg

RoaringSilence

Pics! We demand pics!
will be a mistake to publicize it , its daddy coz no one has bothered to mess with them thus far .. less tourism less outside influence.. natural heaven on earth.TBH. if i had just 1% of the peace they experience id call my life a success.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember when Beijing used to be called Peking.

I've never been to either city, but I heard the pollution in Beijing is pretty bad. Not sure about Delhi. So, the people in Beijing are friendlier than they are in Delhi?

RoaringSilence

if some religious greedy guy reads this will take his books and start converting them , merely out of jealousy..why are they happy singing about rivers and mountains lol?

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
will be a mistake to publicize it , its daddy coz no one has bothered to mess with them thus far .. less tourism less outside influence.. natural heaven on earth.TBH. if i had just 1% of the peace they experience id call my life a success.
Pics, or it didn't happen!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I knew you were all talk and no show. Can't blame you, it would be awfully hard to top the beauty of the northwest.

38-Starry-Night.jpg

Dusty old buildings vs winter mountains on a starry night--no contest. We do have middle ground.

ronki23

I remember when Beijing used to be called Peking.

I've never been to either city, but I heard the pollution in Beijing is pretty bad. Not sure about Delhi. So, the people in Beijing are friendlier than they are in Delhi?

I'm not saying people from Beijing are perfect; you'll run into market traders who'll try rip you off and give you fake notes in exchange, but at least they're not patronising and obnoxious like Delhiites.

Beijing's pollution is overrated; I found Shanghai to be worse. I would say Mumbai is better than Beijing when it comes to air quality. Anyway,

Beijing

b8ac6f27b00014d18b7d38.jpg

Delhi

air-pollution-Delhi-reu_L.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Dude, Montana's beauty puts those images to shame.

42d9583e55f620394ab901b504d74386.jpg

Kallispell-Community-Photo.jpg

I'd put in a few words about Arizona myself:

arizona.jpg

3540_arizona-highways.jpg

Main_totems.jpg

Now take a look at this Arizona native:

roadrunner-withlizard.side.vgood.crop.KI8Q2745.jpg

Looking rather smug after getting away from the Coyote once again.

coyote-big.jpg