• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beef: What's for dinner?

Khale

I have, in my possession, about 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef and no ideas. Already I have had spaghetti, hamburgers, and stroganoff (I'm not sure how that is spelled and I refuse to look it up on the grounds that I'm probably right. :))

So, Any delicious, succulent, and interesting suggestions?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
sweet and sour beef stir fry!

beef, onion and sweetcorn slop (well, sauce, but it does look like slop) baked in red pepper

curry

would fajitas work with beef?

equus somnium

Horse Fanatic
Aww...I have a really good hamburger recipe D:

Burritos? Add some refried beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, sour cream, etc

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Feed it to your cat and make yourself a nice stir-fry with tofu and brown rice.

Ozzie

I have, in my possession, about 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef and no ideas. Already I have had spaghetti, hamburgers, and stroganoff (I'm not sure how that is spelled and I refuse to look it up on the grounds that I'm probably right. :))

So, Any delicious, succulent, and interesting suggestions?
No matter how you spell it , that wasn't stroganoff.

Dr. Nosophoros

Patty it up and throw it on the grill, an even mix of hickory, pecan, and apple wood make a great bed of coals makes even the crappy meat you buy in groceries edible.